The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Mario Kart doesn't last very long but is a popular online game, SM64 is fun and lasts, but once you're done I find there's no replayability, FFIII is a good game, but much like other old school FF's, if you leave the game for a while and come back, I guarantee you'll have forgotten what your next destination is >_<

I can't find any DS baseball games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Hoops_3-on-3

Is all I can think of.

How much would you say you know about sports? :shifty:

Oh God that was beautiful :lol:

Do SM64 and FF actually use the stylus? Being from old consoles and all.

SM64 uses it minimally, like for selecting which stars to go after. FFIII uses it a little as far as I know, as it was entirely revamped

I can't find any DS baseball games
Edited by Dragsy

Question for all your Mario Galaxy nuts.

So, there are six stars for every Galaxy? Three of the normal stars, a comet star, a Luigi star and a hidden galaxy planet star? I've gotten six stars for each galaxy and it still doesn't say they are cleared. Is there another star somewhere in there?

There are 120 stars in all. You're going to have a LOT of incomplete galaxies until you beat the game the first time around, because some of them are locked until you beat the game.

Yeah, I just realised that today when I actually beat the game and the Purple Star became available.

And holy shit, what an epic ending to the game. Easy, but epic.

I like the look of MarioKart Wii it looks like a fun simple game to play - as all mario karts should be! They're possibly my favourite racing games as anyone can play them and beat you at them regardless of how experienced they are at them.