The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Already have it pre-ordered and paid for entirely. Just have to walk in when they get their shipment.

It's pretty much the only reason I wanted a Wii, and I do believe I'll be quite satisfied with it.

I've personally been avoiding the Smash Bros. website and deliberately overlooking various things on other places so I can have as pure a first experience with the game as possible. Should be cool to see all the modes and cool extras they've tossed in.

I literally almost can't wait for Sunday. Haven't had a feeling of anticipation like this since I was a kid when Christmas came round.

Mario Kart is my favourite DS Game :wub:

That and Naruto, of course :)

EDIT: Addressing the guy of a few pages ago asking what DS games he should get.

Edited by AA Version Plubby

Has Brawl got a UK release date yet? because I need it more than anything ever.

And Twilight Princess continues to be the greatest game I've ever played, I've just filled up the second vessel of light and freed the town which name I can't remember, but I've got the kids back from the big lipped Shaman who looks like a bird. Honestly, I've never been so into a game in my life.

• Like 1

Quick: Trials & Tribulations or Apollo Justice?

I know the latter is supposed to be all updated with new features and such, but the lack of Phoenix Wright makes it lose cool points. TEVOL or GoGo, get your ass in here and make this decision for me.

Edited by Run DMC and Zan Master Gongus