The Anime Thread

Ruki

3rd World is the one where the big fight went down and where The 9th now resides with Nishijima and their kids, right?

Reading Unbalance X Unbalance. Kinda hard to read at times but still interesting.

I kinda hoped she was just a bit of a bitch. I'm a bit lost with R; N, not much idea what's going on but you know that regardless the last two episodes are going to be explosive. It's all been built up so well and now it's ready to meet a thrilling conclusion and with that and Psycho-Pass, I really can't wait for either.

Finally all caught up. Zetsuen no Tempest has tailed off a bit for me, it's just a bit.. meh.. 'trees' and stuff. Nearly finished and not nearly worth dropping but it's nothing special, and the characters are a little bit too two-dimensional, there doesn't seem to be much volume to any of them. There's only two episodes left so it should be an interesting and climactic finish hopeful with some twists still to come.

Robotics; Note and Psycho-Pass both have one episode left. Robotics; Note, like Steins; Gate is being neatly tied together again as it reaches the end with everything just being neatly tied off and the like. It's really entertaining but hasn't had the same wow-factor that Steins; Gate came with for me. Nor are the characters as interesting, Akiho is probably my favourite and seems pretty well presented but nothing compares to the Okabe and Makise in my opinion.

Psycho Pass EP21 spoiler below

Psycho-Pass looks set for a pretty thrilling, but possibly predictable finale, it was no surprise for them to kill off another enforcer in this episode and despite them steering clear of the typical tropes I'd be shocked if this is anything other than a Makashima is captured alive by Tsunemori after she convinces Kogami not to kill him. That said it's been a great show, I think it lost its way a little bit, the Sybil explanation seemed a bit of a let down but the concept of the Sybil system itself is fantastic and I love the whole dystopia setting of it, but maybe just bits here and there that haven't been carried out as well as I'd have hoped. Still one of my favourite shows of the past few seasons.

Well since I have Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 on the way to me in the mail I think it's time to start that proper DBZ Kai watchthrough to get use to the voice cast. Man I know this is going to really annoy me at points. Especially the music.

I watched the first episode of Ben-To last night. Was worried by the opening sequence that it would be too much fan-serivce. Thankfully, there wasn't a stupid amount. But it seems silly and fun! Especially the girl who seems to get off on the guy getting murderized.

What in the fuck, why did Nick edit out Bardock's scar? There was no need for that at all.

Robotics;Note was fantastic this week. Can't wait for the finale next weekend.

I liked how the last scene here was the exact same as the first scene of the series...with the only difference being Gunvarrel looking different

I've been getting on top of everything lately, and didn't pick up a winter program to watch so I'm only watching Zetsuen no Tempest, Robotics; Note, Psycho-Pass and Uchuu Kyoudai, the first three of which are about to end so I added Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory to my list and I'm currently three episodes through that.

Is anyone watching any of the winter stuff that they can recommend? All of it looked pretty average to me there was only Maoyuu Maou Yuusha that I remember seeming relatively appealing - so I may go back through and watch that when these autumn shows come to an end.