Sign in to follow this  
Ruki

The Anime Thread

Ruki    3,396

I watched Your Name...I went in hyped, and I was not disappointed. The music, the visuals, the story...it was all beautiful to me. I actually cried a little bit, and I'm a relatively emotionless guy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ruki said:

I watched Your Name...I went in hyped, and I was not disappointed. The music, the visuals, the story...it was all beautiful to me. I actually cried a little bit, and I'm a relatively emotionless guy. 

DId you watch it in a cinema? If so, I can only imagine the spectacle it must've been, I really wish we got anime in cinemas over here, I would definitely have gone to watch it.

• Like 1

Ruki    3,396
32 minutes ago, Johnny Latino Heat said:

DId you watch it in a cinema? If so, I can only imagine the spectacle it must've been, I really wish we got anime in cinemas over here, I would definitely have gone to watch it.

It did air in the theater here, but I didn't get a chance to see it sadly. Watched it on myc omputer. 

• Like 1

Ruki    3,396
On 11/21/2017 at 22:40, Ruki said:

Spoilers for episode 7

Reveal hidden contents

Minus the low quality animation at times, it's a pretty good anime. Everyone should start watching it!

Spoilers for episode 9

.....did they just kill rabbit like it was nothing? I'm sure there will be some funny business. But from what it seems, Ox, Tiger and Rat are the final 3. I like two of those!

Lars Kuyt    1,451

Just finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Damn, I'm going to watch this again in 2018/

Some real emotional moments near the end.

• Like 1

Ruki    3,396

Best anime of all time. 

• Like 1

mattman1624    9

I saw Your Name in a theater back in April, and it blew me away. I still have to see Get Out, but right now Your Name is my favorite movie of the year.