The Anime Thread

Ruki

Has anyone here seen Mawaru Penguindrum? I'm currently watching it. At first I thought it wouldn't be my type, seemed too cutesy, but once I got past the art style, wow... This is really blowing me away, and I still have 9 episodes to go.

Also, the penguins are awesome.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

I mean, I like it so far, but the concept is weird and I feel like it's going to go in an obvious, really weird direction.

Just two so far.

EDIT: So apparently the manga goes the direction I was thinking but the anime doesn't, if I understand Wikipedia right.

While I really don't have much of a problem with this season, there's just so many goddamn shows. Thursday through Monday is like a fucking marathon. And then there's the stuff I want to get caught up on, but I just don't have the time.

Show's I'm watching this summer:

Blood Lad

Dangan Ronpa

Dog and Scissors

Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMA Ilya

Genshiken Nidaime

Highschool DxD

Kimi no Iru Machi

Kirino Mosaic (might be one I cut)

Love Lab

Servant x Service

Silver Spoon

WataMote (No way I'm cutting this.)

Next weeks Attack on Titan seems like it's going to be awesome.

Although, I am curious...the small, blonde girl. Was she there the whole time? I don't remember her. The only blonde I remember was Annie.