The Anime Thread

Ruki

I think I have a pretty solid idea of where they will end AoT this season....

If you have not read the manga, don't click the spoiler box. Fair warning.

Two possibilities. The first is the revelation of the other Titan Shifters (The ones who are the Armored and Colossal Titans), or the introduction of the Ape Titan.

I haven't been talking much about Fate/Kalied Liner PRISMA ILYA lately, mainly because I figured it was a cute niche show. Then I saw the latest episode.

Ilya becomes Archer. As in, Heroic Spirit EMIYA Archer. Yeah, Archer from FSN:

xBlmCOI.png

This was followed up with an epic battle against Saber Alter, combined with little tricks that have not been seen in either the F/SN Anime or the Unlimited Blade Works film, but were a part of the Heaven's Feel route. Complete with a remix of Archer's theme song, too boot.

It is the greatest personal moment in anime I've seen.

For any of you Slice of Life fans, man oh man I love me some Gin no Saji. Such a wonderful show in a setting you never get in anime (farming/countryside). There's a good balance of comedy and serious character development, much like Uchuu Kyoudai in that regard albeit an obviously different premise.

Dangan Ronpa is real fun, but I keep watching it going "man it could be better." I feel the same way about Blood Lad.

WATAMOTE is fucking hilarious, but does have some flaws. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi is a decent fantasy series, but I keep waiting for it to pick up and I don't know if it's gonna happen. At 13 episodes though I feel like I'm more or less committed to finishing it.

Anybody watching Uchouten Kazoku? It's been recommended to me by multiple people and I figure I'll check it out some point today or tomorrow.

I told Ruki about Gin no Saji :shifty: . I told him it was from the creator of FMA.

That fucking episode with the pizza. My god that was mouth watering.

Watamote is awesome. That poor girl...I just want to give her a hug.

I already have a box of tissues ready for when

Pork Bowl inevitably dies.

Apparently Gin no Saji is a big deal in Japan and the manga is very popular. I'm also told the manga is super well-written and much better than the anime, which is great. I suppose I'll have to check that out.

Also aren't we getting a season 2 and a movie for this next year?

I'm guessing Tamako's entire character is basically Arakawa inserting herself in the manga/anime, right? She grew up on a dairy farm. I hate that I know this.

She mentions it in the manga in those little blurbs about herself, damshow. Yes, she did. In Hokkaido.

Also, in case nobody clicked that spoiler, last night's Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMA Ilya was the greatest anime episode I've seen, at least on a personal level.

Dangan Ronpa Ep 7:

Dammit, Celes was one of my favorites too. Though really, I kind of figured she did it almost right away. Of course the gambler does it for the ten billion yen.A

Also, I'm fully expecting the Kirigiri reveal to be that she's some kind of government spook or something.

Dangan Ronpa Ep 7:

Dammit, Celes was one of my favorites too. Though really, I kind of figured she did it almost right away. Of course the gambler does it for the ten billion yen.A

Also, I'm fully expecting the Kirigiri reveal to be that she's some kind of government spook or something.

I thought she would have been around a lot longer than she was. Also scared that Sakura might be the next one to die

:(

Also, who the killer was was spoiled for me (tumblr post showing her freaked out face), which kinda sucks

Dangan Ronpa Ep 7:

I thought she would have been around a lot longer than she was. Also scared that Sakura might be the next one to die

:(

Also, who the killer was was spoiled for me (tumblr post showing her freaked out face), which kinda sucks

My first thought with the motive was "Well, Celes will obviously be the red herring". Then she has a convenient alibi. Then the Hagakure red herring and I was like "Fuck, it

is Celes isn't it."

Also, you'd think a gambler would be executed with something related to gambling. Step down from Mondo's awesomely hilarious execution.

So since Netflix won't let me search atm since I need to update Payment info I have to ask someone to check for me, is Inuyasha on instant viewing? I don't know why but I woke up really wanting to watch Inuyasha tonight.

So since Netflix won't let me search atm since I need to update Payment info I have to ask someone to check for me, is Inuyasha on instant viewing? I don't know why but I woke up really wanting to watch Inuyasha tonight.

Brain damage.

• Like 3