The Anime Thread

Ruki

I'm a good few behind myself. Ruki, where are you getting your Soul Eater from? I can't find them on Veoh because they're being taken down, apparently the series has been licensed or something so it's getting the Gurren Lagann treatment of subs being targeted to take down n'all that :\

I am still getting it on Veoh :/

... what the hell, we can't find it. I'll look again, maybe we made a mis-type.

EDIT: Must have been a mis-type. In any event, found it now.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

I post this in here for the benefit of those who don't have access to the Donators' Forum.

Do you have anime DVDs cluttering your shelves, never to be watched again? Fancy trading it for an alternative anime DVD of some variety? Post it here, and let's make a deal!

The following are legitimate DVDs (region 2). I also have a number of Hong-Kong-originating boxsets of varying quality (from top quality, like Cowboy Bebop, through to utter shit, like Samurai 7), which I could post a list of if people are interested in those.

AKIRA (film)

Azumanga Daioh (vol 1)

Boogiepop Phantom (vol 1)

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (vol 1)

Cardcaptors The Movie (film)

Gasaraki (vol 1)

Gundam-W: Endless Waltz (film)

Inuyasha (vol 1-3)

Lupin III: The Pursuit of Harimao's Treasure (film)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (vol 1-4)

NGE: The End of Evangelion (film)

Ninja Scroll (film)

Noir (vol 1)

Pretear (vol 1)

Slayers Great (film)

Street Fighter Alpha (film)

Vampire Hunter D (film)

Virus (vol 1-3 complete)

Wow, that trailer makes it sound lame. And they totally forgot about getting the 99 demon souls :shifty:

I was hoping to hear the voices, but not sure how they would compare to the Japanese voices....I am so used to them, anything else might sound.....shitty.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Gundam 00 is fantastic. I'd recommend it for anyone into political genre/mecha fighting with blasters and the lasers that go zoom. Think Gundam Wing only updated and revised a little. There are currently two seasons.

Darker Than Black ended with me wanting more. There was really no resolution and I heard that there wasn't going to be a second season, that it was only meant for one which sucks.