The Anime Thread

Ruki

What the fuck's wrong with fansubs? A lot of them do an equal (if not better) job than the shitty 'yellow text' official translations that come on the DVDs.

I've given in and downloaded the Low Quality version of Code Geass 24. This had better be good.

What the fuck's wrong with fansubs? A lot of them do an equal (if not better) job than the shitty 'yellow text' official translations that come on the DVDs.

Too much effort. >_>

I've given in and downloaded the Low Quality version of Code Geass 24. This had better be good.

Agreed on the fansubs thing. I've seen some really bad ones (I stopped watching Great Teacher Onizuka because the fansubbing group randomly got switched up on me, or something, and the replacement really wasn't very good at all), but at the same time a lot of really good ones.

Also, I am of sterner stuff and will wait it out.

EDIT: ... there's another new Geass theme? But the last one was so good!

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Wasn't stoker just complaining about fansubs? Now they're good?

What's going on?

He's contractually obligated to disagree with anything I say. <_>

I was complaining about fansubs made for ripoff Hong Kong DVDs. Oh, and ones by the 'Quick Messy Fansubs' group. And any other ones you are fooled into paying for.

Normal ones are all great. Well, mostly. :shifty:

And yes, the old (second) Code Geass opening theme is/was awesome. The new one is just humourous, though. TECHNO GUNDAM BEATS~!

TEOL - do enjoy Code Geass. It's awesome enough that you damn well should. :P

I was complaining about fansubs made for ripoff Hong Kong DVDs. Oh, and ones by the 'Quick Messy Fansubs' group. And any other ones you are fooled into paying for.

Normal ones are all great. Well, mostly. :shifty:

And yes, the old (second) Code Geass opening theme is/was awesome. The new one is just humourous, though. TECHNO GUNDAM BEATS~!

TEOL - do enjoy Code Geass. It's awesome enough that you damn well should. :P

Oh I will. I WILL.

Want me to do that title information thing for the System? Cause I will... IF IT WILL CAUSE YOU PAIN :@

I suppose I'll have to get the Code Geass collection one by one by other means until it's released boxed version I suppose. I mean, it seems pretty popular, so if it is this good, then I should definately get it?

If stoker and GoGo like it, it's all the more reason to get it surely.

Speaking of GoGo, I like that guy, me and him go way back. He's awesome because he's one of the few members who will vouch for my awesomeness that has graced this board for years and years. So anything GoGo likes, is good by me <_<

Code Geass Stage 24 Thoughts:

- ... oh man this theme song. This is. I just. What. I'm surprised that Jeramiah and Villeta were shown on the screen before Suzaku was, though.

- ... okay, so Jeremiah is now bugfuck crazy. I suppose that was to be expected.

- ... so the moral of the cliffhanger from 23 regarding Villeta and the guys ambushing her? Don't fuck with Villeta. Damn. I suppose this means her memories are back. That, or they were never actually gone in the first place.

- I was wondering when someone was going to punch Lloyd in the face. Well-played, Kururugi, well-played.

- Man, it seems like Your-Mom is getting character names wrong a lot. "Kamaki?"

- TAMAKI VS. RIVALZ: The EPIC BATTLE of the two biggest losers in the entire series. But then, at least Tamaki can fight.

- ... no beer and TV Euphie make Suzaku go craaaaazy.

- "And due to that amnesia, I had wild sex with that eleven" WTG VILETTA. God, the fansubbing here could really be a lot better but that is just a cracktacular line right there.

- ... oh Ougi. You're going to do something stupid, I can tell.

- Man, Suzaku, way to fail.

- ... oh, Ougi. Ougi, Ougi, Ougi. SHE SHOT YOU. Quit being melancholy.

- ... also, no Euphie make Nina go crazier.

- See above statement, replace Nina's name with Cornelia's. And... aldkjd Darlton got Geassed holy shit. Well, that explains that.

I'm surprised that halfway through and only Darlton is dead. Not that I'm sad about it, since I really kind of love all the characters in this series and don't want to see any of them die (... except Rivalz. I wouldn't mind Rivalz dying).

I'll watch 25... later. Ish. But man, that was good.