Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

That's right, boys. Today is Super Bowl Sunday which is quickly becoming a National Holiday here in the US of A. We've got the 18-0 New England Patriots on one side and the apparent "Never Say Die" New York Giants on the other side of the field. I personally didn't expect the Giants to get past Dallas, and especially Green Bay, so now I have a little more faith in them. I just can't see New England stumbling at this point. Who do you guy's want and/or predict winning the big game tonight?

I'm not particularly a Pats fan and past few years i've seen them play the Eagles and this time the Giants. Its annoying since I'm a Skins fan.

I'll probably just sit and see which way it takes me. No doubt when the commentators start their AFC and Patriots nonstop constant loving comments i'll probably find myself rooting for the Giants.

Hmm, let's see. On the one side, we've got the Giants fans who, if New York wins, will let loose a tide of douchebaggery about how they were the only ones to stop the rampaging juggernaut in its tracks. On the other, we've got the Patriots fans who, if New England wins, will let loose a tsunami of cuntishness about how they were the only team ever to go 19-0. At gunpoint, I'd take the bullet

Go Gints. My reasons are fourfold:

1. They're playing the cheating, asshole, egotistical, cheap-shot-artist-employing, drug-using, dickwad, I-only-play-when-we're-winning, supported by fucking smarmy fairweather cuntbags Patriots, duh.

2. It'll be funny to see Elisha outshine his brother by winning the Superbowl earlier in his career.

3. 10 game road streak, holy fuck.

4. I have a Giants jersey (I wanted an NFL jersey, it was Tiki or Favre...)

On November 19th I said one of the NY teams would beat the Pats......hopefully the Giants prove me right tonight. The game should definitely be a lot closer then what a lot of people are predicting. Giants definitely need this to be a low scoring game. It's raining so the Dome should be closed. I think Eli will have himself another solid game. Giants definitely need a big game from Jacobs as they definitely need to keep the Pats off the field.

Giants 24....Patriots 21.

I'm hoping for Giants to win because I've seen the Patriots win far too much.

Halftime show is a bit of a disappointment for me. Last few years were great with Paul McCartney, Stones, and PRINCE~!

I love the UK coverage because none of the pundits seem to know anything about the sport. Not that I do, but it's not as obvious with me.

Halftime show is a bit of a disappointment for me. Last few years were great with Paul McCartney, Stones, and PRINCE~!

I love the UK coverage because none of the pundits seem to know anything about the sport. Not that I do, but it's not as obvious with me.

Props for good taste, sir.

As for the game tonight, there's what I'd like to see and what I expect to see.

Want: Giants 28, Pats 24 (I'd love a close game, possibly decided on a defensive TD...)

Expect: Pats 38, Giants 13 (...but I see Eli falling off the horse, throwing three picks and fumbling twice.)