Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

I would've been happy if when Belichick was told to get off the field when he was only about 10 yards in that he would've done what the officials told him to do. Yeah, he was pissed off, but it's not as if he was already shaking hands when he was told "Oh, the game isn't over yet". Walking back off the field, letting the ball get snapped, then shaking hands would've been the classy thing to do.

The guy's team just lost the Super Bowl. You have no idea what kind of emotions are going through his head right then, probably anger, frustration. All he probably wanted to do was get off the field and go someplace private, avoiding the reporters and the media. Can you really blame him or say it's just because he has no class? The guy is fucking human for christ's sakes.

Again, I don't know. Only thing I can figure is he was in some kind of blind shock and didn't want to be around to be crowded by the media. Now your saying he shouldn't have left his team out there? He was probably pissed at his team. I don't know, I would be. I was pissed at them and I'm not even the coach.

Give me a fucking break. 41 other coaches have lost Super Bowls and stayed on the field until the game ended.

Telling Pepsi to GTFO is uncalled for, she's just defending her team after a historic collapse. Granted, I'm in the group that wishes she'd give the Giants more credit and not defend Belichick as much, but it's not like her opinion isn't valued.

Telling Pepsi to GTFO is uncalled for, she's just defending her team after a historic collapse. Granted, I'm in the group that wishes she'd give the Giants more credit and not defend Belichick as much, but it's not like her opinion isn't valued.

Belichick could have reacted better, sure, but we're saying this from watching the TV screen. I don't like the Pats, I don't like Belichick, but I have to admit: the fact that he disobeyed official's orders so he could get out there and congratulate them actually makes me respect him a little. Originally, once again, I'd thought he'd just stormed off like a child.

Seriously, better he went out there anyway and congratulated them than not at all. The guy's team just lost their shot at making history and going 19-0, if he's pissed, he's pissed. It makes sense.

Though it would have been better if he did stick it out with his team, admittedly.

To me, because of his history with the NFL and my dislike, it seemed to me as just another way to "stick it to the league" or whatever you want to call it. Making a joke of the injury report, not talking to reporters about anything ever, and the whole tape scandal are things that make me think "Wow Belichick, you think that you're bigger then the league, prick".

Bwahaha I've never been happier about being wrong.

And please anywho who's called me out on being wrong, stop acting like you predicted the Giants would win

As a quick side poll. How many people here actually believe the Pats are going 16-0? I for one am not one. I definitely see a big injury coming to Moss or Brady. I'm not necessarily saying they get taken down......but I'm a big believer in karma in sports. I'll go one step further. I say one of the New York teams beats the Pats. If they don't.....someone can change my avatar to the Pats logo for a month or something.
Edited by sahyder1

Well if I was to go fuck myself it'd be more pussy then you guys have ever gotten. I have my opinion and you have yours. I said I don't know and I could only imagine what I do in that situation. I think you guys would be ragging on Belicheck no matter what so it doesn't matter too much anyways.

I've given the Giants a lot of credit, especially that defensive line. The Patriots played to lose The Giants played to win, what more do you want me to say?

Alright for the last time I'm tired and going to bed. Feel free to call me whatever you want now.

Edited by Pepsi

You know I hate the Patriots more than I hate any other sports franchise besides the Ottawa Senators and maybe Manchester United but seriously, this Belichek thing is turning into a fucking joke. Sure it wasn't sportsmanlike for him to leave with a second left but it's not the end of the world.

And maybe, you know, we should be talking about the team that won the game and the game itself instead of Bill fucking Belichek.

Yeah, I need to say Eli earned my respect with that performance. I've been a Eli Hater since he was drafted, but the guy showed up this post season, and I have to respect that.

And about the Belichick thing, how many hundreds of games have their been when losing coaches run out with time left on the clock. Game was over, I see no problem with running out, shaking hands and getting out of the way while the other team celebrates.

Edited by Maxx

Well if I was to go fuck myself it'd be more pussy then you guys have ever gotten. I have my opinion and you have yours. I said I don't know and I could only imagine what I do in that situation. I think you guys would be ragging on Belicheck no matter what so it doesn't matter too much anyways.

I've given the Giants a lot of credit, especially that defensive line. The Patriots played to lose The Giants played to win, what more do you want me to say?

Alright for the last time I'm tired and going to bed. Feel free to call me whatever you want now.

You know I hate the Patriots more than I hate any other sports franchise besides the Ottawa Senators and maybe Manchester United but seriously, this Belichek thing is turning into a fucking joke. Sure it wasn't sportsmanlike for him to leave with a second left but it's not the end of the world.

And maybe, you know, we should be talking about the team that won the game and the game itself instead of Bill fucking Belichek.