Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

Warm stadium, perfect turf, little bit slippery. Everybody will be faster, but it'll be harder for the big men to dig in. I expect either Stallworth or Moss catching a big streak down the seam for a TD.

38-14.

Highly doubt it'll be a blowout, and anyone that thinks so is smoking crack or an idiot. The score might end up 10+ but it won't be indicative of the closeness of the game. I fully expect the Giants to be ready, and to be protecting Eli from losing the game for them.

Score ? hhmm .... I'll just throw out 28 - 17 Pats.

Unfortunately, I think the Pats will win. However, I don't think it'll be a blowout, and not by the 14 points the Patriots are favored by. I think it'll more likely be a 10 point difference.

They've been taking pre-orders for a book called 19-0 for well over a week, so that gives me even more incentive to pull for the Giants.

(Note: I don't necessarily hate the Patriots; I just think Bellichick is a dick and Brady is overrated; he's the SECOND best quarterback in the NFL, NOT the BEST QB. Peyton Manning is better; Manning has better stats and has been saddled with a weak O-line for most of his career, while Brady has had strong O-lines and better weapons to throw to)

Unfortunately, I think the Pats will win. However, I don't think it'll be a blowout, and not by the 14 points the Patriots are favored by. I think it'll more likely be a 10 point difference.

They've been taking pre-orders for a book called 19-0 for well over a week, so that gives me even more incentive to pull for the Giants.

(Note: I don't necessarily hate the Patriots; I just think Bellichick is a dick and Brady is overrated; he's the SECOND best quarterback in the NFL, NOT the BEST QB. Peyton Manning is better; Manning has better stats and has been saddled with a weak O-line for most of his career, while Brady has had strong O-lines and better weapons to throw to)

Guh?

Leaving out the Welker-Moss duo from this season, basically what you're saying is:

Deion Branch, Ben Watson, and Troy Brown > Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark?

Um, yeah, I like Peyton, too, but FAIL.

38-30 Patriots win.

Honestly I don't care at all because I am a Jets fan, but I rather have the Patriots win if I had to pick a team. One because all of the ignorant Giants fans and two because I expected the Patriots to win the Super Bowl after like the second or third week.

I see it close at half, but Patriots blow it open at the start of the second half. This leading to a last second score from the Giants to cover the spread.