Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

Where are all the jokers that were laughing at the this matchup and calling for the blowout ?

-_-

I was out having sushi, for one.

Game was still on at the restaurant, though.

God, I love my football-tolerating wife.

The only way I see the Giants getting a TD here is on special teams or if they get the Pats on a blown coverage. Eli's locking onto Plax on almost every play of late, and when he does that the Giants lose because the inevitable backbreaking pick will happen. If Eli would pump fake to Plax and hit Smith, Toomer or Bradshaw on the other side of the field it could be a huge play. Jacobs has been nonexistent so far so the Pats don't have to respect the run as much as they should.

I didn't say it wasn't a smart move, I just think its bullshit you can challenge that. The guy was clearly making every effort to get off the field, and didn't factor into the play at all. I understand it, but it still feels cheap to me. Not that I expect anything less out of the Hoodie.

I still see the Giants taking this game. They've been hitting Brady often, and are playing their asses off on defense. One big play to Plax, and this could be over.