Friends

Benji

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a plan [like from 2005?] to make one more episode, in which Friends are reunited after 10 years or smth... Is it still possible that this episode will ever be made?

There were never those plans, or at least not realistic ones, it's just hearsay and unsubstantiated rumour from comments taken out of context/proportion. They've all said they'd like to do Friends at some point in the future (probably a Thanksgiving Special from what I gather) in order to finally close the book, but they're all fine doing what they're doing now, and Schwimmer has insisted since then that he doesn't really have much interest in returning anymore.

I always find myself spotting loads of people from old episodes of Friends.

Rickie from Studio 60/Harry? in the Sex and the City is the episode director when Phoebe becomes an extra... and yeah... there is loads of others.

Yeah, I do it constantly, I swear they used the same casting company Scrubs did at one point, because you'll see a few Scrubs alumni pop up here and there.

Ross's dad was in an episode of Diagnosis Murder on last week. :shifty:

Elliott Gould, being one of the most respected supporting actors of all time, appears in more stuff than you can shake a stick at, he's a legend, and he's even funnier off camera than he is on.

Elliott Gould, being one of the most respected supporting actors of all time, appears in more stuff than you can shake a stick at, he's a legend, and he's even funnier off camera than he is on.

Please elaborate Mister Insider Knowledge... <_<

EDIT: Also, Mona (the one Ross meets at Chandler/Monica's wedding) played Rachel, the lawyer woman in the first series of the O.C. (Y)

Edited by FlatDoughnut

Please elaborate Mister Insider Knowledge... <_<

Just watch him when he's being interviewed, he's got some wonderful anecdotes <3

Gunther also played in All My Children, there even was a reference in Friends about it :) Smth like "I was Bryce on All My Children"... It was the episode when Joey got killed off from Days Of Our Lives.

It's the episode where Joey gets the job at the Coffee House, TBF.

The one problem I always had with Joey was that he was too stupid. I'm sorry, but...I can believe it to a degree, but towards the end it's ridiculous (see: the episode where he's on Pyramid, and the one where Phoebe tries to get him to speak French).

Gunther also played in All My Children, there even was a reference in Friends about it :) Smth like "I was Bryce on All My Children"... It was the episode when Joey got killed off from Days Of Our Lives.

He didn't actually do so though did he? I thought that was just a humorous joke,