WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

How in the blue fucking hell fuck are you going to beat Batista in 2 minutes and 30 seconds? I have him all down to red, he is bleeding and all and he just keeps kicking out! Help me, someone. :(

Set the difficulty to Easy?

That, boost the finisher power/speed, then spam the running knee lift and any other moves that target the head/body. After the first finisher, don't go for the pin....got to hit him one or two more times. I beat him with about 17 seconds left.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, whack the difficulty onto easy and pedigree him three times. I've found a quick way to build Trips meter is to spam that petulant trip from behind that he does. :)

So are they actually going to release the DLC or just talk about it?

Did it even come out yet? If it did, do you have to pay for it?

I think you read him wrong, he was saying that they didn't at all yet. And of course you'll have to pay for it... I think they said 500 MS points for the first pack?

Is there anyway to get that bonus thingy in the CM Punk RTWM, when you are managing Tommy Dreamer against Elijah Burke? Because every time Morrison suddenly goes ubeatable and interferes and thus, I dont get the bonus thing for some reason even thought Dreamer beat Burke, albeit by DQ.

Is there anyway to get that bonus thingy in the CM Punk RTWM, when you are managing Tommy Dreamer against Elijah Burke? Because every time Morrison suddenly goes ubeatable and interferes and thus, I dont get the bonus thing for some reason even thought Dreamer beat Burke, albeit by DQ.

There is no bonus for that, no.

I've had two different exhibition matches trying to get the WCW Classic Title off of Ric Flair. The first was a Elimination Chamber where it came down to my created guy who is only a 72 overall and him and he played possum twice and almost beat me and then ended up making me tap to some puny shoulder struggle submission. So then I put him into a Armageddon Hell In The Cell with 5 other guys and somehow he ends up schoolboying Matt Hardy and nobody notices to stop the count and wins. Right after you couldn't tell who won so I'm sitting here going who the hell won? Then it goes to goto the cutscene and you hear the WOO! from his music start and I just start laughing so hard. Good times.

God dammit.

Does anyone know the button to get people off a hanging title? >_>

But seriously, that was an awesome match, and it IS an awesome series we're having.

We started out with a MVP\Matt Hardy Ironman that was amazingly competitive.

Then we did a Morrison\Jeff Hardy Falls Count Anywhere match I won with Morrison by knocking Jeff off the apron and then hitting the corkscrew.

Then it was a Flair\Orton ladder match, where he kicked my ASS as Orton in that shit, although I did get in a sweet flying crossbody from inside the ring to him on the ladder outside.

And finally, a Taz\Mysterio TLC match that I FINALLY won with a German through a table set up in the corner. Sneaky bastard.

Edited by World's Strongest Apshanta

God dammit.

Does anyone know the button to get people off a hanging title? >_>

But seriously, that was an awesome match, and it IS an awesome series we're having.

We started out with a MVP\Matt Hardy Ironman that was amazingly competitive.

Then we did a Morrison\Jeff Hardy Falls Count Anywhere match I won with Morrison by knocking Jeff off the apron and then hitting the corkscrew.

Then it was a Flair\Orton ladder match, where he kicked my ASS as Orton in that shit, although I did get in a sweet flying crossbody from inside the ring to him on the ladder outside.

And finally, a Taz\Mysterio TLC match that I FINALLY won with a German through a table set up in the corner. Sneaky bastard.

Grapple.

Anybody know any place to find Japanese CAW's? I've checked the obvious one of CAWs.cs or whatever it is, that doesn't seem to have anybody outside of Kenta. Not looking for loads but a few would be nice to find.

Great moment online earlier. It was pretty much one of those glitchy moments, but still it was awesome. Four Way Ladder match, Edge dives off of the top rope while I'm doing a missile dropkick from the ladder, only to catch Edge literally mid air and it actually hit full on and just look awesome.