• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi, my name's Zero and I play Rock Band."

"Hi, my name's LL and I play World at War."

"Hi, my name's Ruki and I don't even own the game."

Y'ALL IS SCURRED. Fags.

Maybe you should've sent me a message, smart guy.

Yep.....online still sucks.

Seriously, I've played about 11 games, and no-one has attempted an UGM, or even a hard grapple. Whats the point? I just played against someone who was Jericho, and he hit me about 10 times with a running neckbreaker. All you get is quick grapples, spammed running moves and a hell of a lot of ground moves, before hitting their finisher and going straight for the pin.

Pointlessness personified.

Yep.....online still sucks.

Seriously, I've played about 11 games, and no-one has attempted an UGM, or even a hard grapple. Whats the point? I just played against someone who was Jericho, and he hit me about 10 times with a running neckbreaker. All you get is quick grapples, spammed running moves and a hell of a lot of ground moves, before hitting their finisher and going straight for the pin.

Pointlessness personified.

Throw in hiding outside the ring everytime you get hurted a little, and thats basically ApSham right there :shifty:

I will have to defend myself here, because Kaney is a lying jackass. :@

I tried to have a fair, clean match and the jerk spammed his running attacks. He never let me get back in the ring proper.

EDIT: Also, I'm going on... add me. Wait... you're PS3 guys aren't you.

Edited by Apshamasis

Just encountered the two biggest idiots in the history of online gaming. Two black guys from America who claim the UK is a pile of shit and then take the piss out of this other guy from Latvia and continue to claim America is so amazingly brilliant and all other places are gay and shit. We have a tag match that they claim is 'America against Europe', or as they both believe, America against the UK, as Latvia is apparently in the UK, okay. Then that's when they started crying, well ten minutes later after they got the shit kicked out of them and beaten. Seriously, people like this are so fucking moronic and I cant stand it. Why is it that so many times you come across people who have to be dicks and try to take the piss out of you because you're from a different country other than America? Not to say people don't do the same to Americans as well though, it's just pathetic. People take games way too seriously, although I'm happy I made these two 'legends of the game' hush their pathetic mouths (Y)

You are totally racist! Did you vote for Obama? DID YOU?!

And don't hide behind "I live in the UK" as an excuse, that is a piss-poor excuse! Anyone who didn't vote Obama is a racist!

........I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

I'd have voted Obama because he's a Bears fan. And to answer the question about the morons online, it's because you're playing online. Unfortunately, the population of idiots on Live far outweighs the number of sensible folk. I believe it's something to do with fucking idiot parents spoiling their fucking idiot kids and using the 360 as an electronic babysitter.

Well I ended up buying this game new with cash cause it actually worked out cheaper than getting a pre-owned copy via trade-in credit. Only cracked it open last night and I'm really enjoying it. Sorted out all the roster changes, heel/face turns etc. first and then cracked on with Triple H's RTW, and the storyline was really good. Just me, or is anyone else sad that they never pulled the trigger on...

DX vs Evolution

in real life? I'm sure there's been a point when they could've just turned one person and made it happen. It would've been awesome. I do keep having to remind myself that this is all pre-draft at the beginning of the year, so someone'll interfere and I'll go "what the...? Oh right, he's still on Raw."

But I'm working a lot over the coming days so I won't have time to try online before then, not to mention I'll need to re-activate Gold again.