Doctor Who

Benji

Wait..today as in tuesday or wednesday? Don't tell me I missed it :(

The ending.

POND! I teared up. Peter Capaldi will be splendid I'm sure. That's gotta be one of the most stressful things for any English actor to ever attempt, the first few lines after a Doctor Who regeneration. Like, that's it. That's your introduction. It comes, everytime, after an emotional farewell to a beloved actor, and you just gotta hope that you don't make all the viewers go "...meh."

The regeneration.

In hindsight, I kind of wish that when Clara went back in to the TARDIS and found 11 young again, that he was using the same cloaking device he used earlier on her eyes to make it appear he was wearing clothes. He had infact, regenerated, but was keeping Clara from seeing the real him. Could have had a real nice moment of Clara explaining that she'll love him no matter what he looks like and then had him drop the disguise to reveal Capaldi. I only say this because I don't like that he paused the regeneration after that epic speech where he took down the Dalek war ship with his regeneration powers. Imagine Matt Smith acting like Peter Capaldi's Doctor, and Clara seeing right through it as it truly not being him. His initial "Hello." made me think that was the direction they were going to go.

Loved Capaldi's introduction, I got enough from him "Do you know how to fly this thing?" to feel confident he'll make a good Doctor.

The episode as a whole was well-done.

And we have the 12 regenerations thing settled once and for all I guess?

I would assume so, for the time being. He says that he received a new regeneration cycle, so I took that as he gets 12 more. So while not completely nixing the limit, it's possible to receive more.

Loved Capaldi's introduction, I got enough from him "Do you know how to fly this thing?" to feel confident he'll make a good Doctor.

I would assume so, for the time being. He says that he received a new regeneration cycle, so I took that as he gets 12 more. So while not completely nixing the limit, it's possible to receive more.

We have known for years it is possible as The Master received a new set of generations from the Time Lords

We have known for years it is possible as The Master received a new set of generations from the Time Lords

In relation to this. I got The Five Doctors (along with The Two Doctors and Genesis of the Daleks) for Christmas.

It's quite a fun watch.