Sign in to follow this  
Benji

Doctor Who

The outfit looks horrible. As I said on another forum, the only part I like is the socks.

Hopefully, like Capaldi, she'll have more than one outfit. And that one won't last long. (My favorite outfit for Twelve was the red velvet jacket.)

Spoiler

Talk about a cliché. Doctor becomes a woman and first thing that happens is she crashes the TARDIS so bad she goes flying.

Well, I thought the Christmas special was magnificent. 

That was a great special. Looking forward to how the next season starts off.

Now I know that we don't know how the new Doctor is going to be played yet but I had a dream last night about Jodie's Doctor meeting up with Jack Harkness and I'd fucking love that to happen somehow.

29 minutes ago, Jerichristmas said:

Now I know that we don't know how the new Doctor is going to be played yet but I had a dream last night about Jodie's Doctor meeting up with Jack Harkness and I'd fucking love that to happen somehow.

I was thinking earlier today that it would be a good time to reintroduce him. He's not been around in quite some time.

Heck yes, I imagine those two actors would have really good chemistry from the limited amount I have seen the new Doctor before.

It's fine. 

It's a bit YA fiction-y but there's nothing wrong with that. Way better than the RTD era one also.

8 hours ago, hugobomb said:

BBC has dropped all of the new Who episodes onto iPlayer. 🤩

Had to check this out as to whether it was the new series or that the put up every episode from 2005, unfortunatly it is the latter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/a49711e9-a374-4f7e-821c-d0ecf3e78207

Unfortunately? I think it's really cool of them to do that and offer the entire thing for free to the public. I'm currently watching it all through on Netflix anyway, which I pay for, but I think it's a nice move.

Not that there's a lot to go on, but I'm not a fan of the trailer. Suggests a move back to more RTD-esque domestic stories, and away from high concept. Main concern coming out of that is that it'll be a weak series, and it'll just give more ammunition to the trolls to blame it on a female Doctor.

I'm never going to stop thinking that since we last saw the Doctor thrown from the TARDIS, she landed in some old woman's house and joined her for a cup of tea whilst The Chase was on and decided to kidnap the host.

• Like 2

I saw the chase and immediately thought "London 1965", then I realised you were talking about Bradley Walsh.

I assume this already aired in the U.K., since it was apparently done last year, but BBC America ran something called "The Lost Episode" last week. I was expecting it to be another one of the Troughton stories animated ala POWER OF THE DALEKS. Nope. It was...SHADA.

They animated the parts that weren't filmed and had the cast reunite to record dialog. Cool thing is they tacked an extra live action scene at the end, which I liked. Tom Baker is still my favorite Doctor, though Tennant is close behind. (Pertwee was my second favorite pre-NuWho.)

So after Tom Baker'ss first season was released on Blu-Ray, looks like Peter Davidson's is going to be next.