WWE: The Power is Back!

Janpei

ECW On Sci-Fi October 23rd, 2007

The camera like always panned around the arena while “Don’t Question My Heart” played throughout the arena. A young James Curtis was already standing in the ring, as Nunzio’s music then hit the PA system. Another ECW Original finally getting a showing in a Mr. Extreme 2008 exhibition.

Mr. Extreme 2008

Nunzio vs. James Curtis

Nunzio paced around the ring, while James Curtis steadily egged him on, ready for competition more or less. Every time Nunzio looked like he was going to go in for a hold, he backed out and continued to pace around. Curtis only grew more aggravated before Nunzio told him to turn around.

Curtis complied and caught a vicious clothesline from the returning Vito. This Vito was much different than the SmackDown! counter-part. For starters, he was wearing no dress. Instead he was a wearing a black wife-beater and a pair of black dress jeans. Nunzio smiled and clapped at the clothesline and told Vito to continue the beating.

Vito then sent Curtis to the ropes and once Curtis bounced back, he pressed Curtis into the air, the new ECW Extremist crashing to the mat hard. Vito then lifted the man back up and hoisted him onto his shoulders. Vito then completely annihilated Curtis with a fireman’s carry cutter.

Vito then motioned to Nunzio, telling the ECW Original that Curtis was all his. Nunzio then casually strolled to the lifeless Curtis and covered him, picking up a victory for the night.

Winner at 6:08 – Nunizo

OR: 52% CR: 50% MQ: 66%

Mr. Extreme 2008

Tommy Dreamer vs. Big Daddy V

Before the match could even properly get started we see Dreamer staggering around on the stage. ‘The Mastodon’ then comes out behind him and continues to club on Dreamer taking ‘The Innovator of Violence’ to his knees.

Big Daddy V then tossed Dreamer who rolled down the ramp-way before Big Daddy V eventually picked him back up and was beginning to toss him into the ring. Dreamer however, began to fight back scoring some nice rights and lefts before ‘The Mastodon’ sandwiched him against the ring post.

The Miz then casually strolled out to ringside clapping for Big Daddy V before eventually making his way to the commentary table. He began to hype up why he was a shoe-in for the Mr. Extreme 2008 contest, and began to cut down on V and Dreamer, Dreamer most specifically.

Back in the ring, Big Daddy V continued to dominate, hitting Dreamer with a couple of splashes, but Dreamer had plenty of fight left in him as he kicked of the splash pin combo. V then stood up and lifted Dreamer, tossing him into the corner. He then slapped him with an over hand chop Dreamer firing out of the corner with a right hand.

Daddy V fought back, but Dreamer kept coming back with punches. Dreamer then nailed a set of punches, causing BDV to stagger. The Miz not liking where the momentum was going hopped from the announce table and grabbed a chair making his way to the ring.

The Miz slid in the ring and turned Dreamer around in an attempt to nail him in the head. Dreamer however evaded and The Miz cracked Big Daddy V over the skull. Dreamer then nailed The Miz with a hard right hand sending Miz crashing to the mat.

Dreamer then went over to Big Daddy V, covering him for the 3-count.

Winner at 9:49 – Tommy Dreamer

OR: 61% CR: 70% MQ: 65%

Mr. Extreme 2008

Elijah Burke vs. Stevie Richards

‘The Guiding Light of ECW’ came out on stage mouthing off to the fans casually strolling down the walkway. He moved around the ring until moving near the announce table where he told Styles and Tazz that he would be Mr. Extreme 2008. He then rolled into the ring.

Stevie Richards then came out to a decent ovation from those in attendance. He moved to the ring, but before he could get in, Burke caught him right in the mush with a baseball slide.

Out of all the new guys, Burke was the one who seemed most adapted with Estrada bringing back the No DQ rule for matches as he immediately to the fight outside knocking Richards all around on the floor before finally grabbing a chair.

He lifted the chair over his head and moved to Richards, but Richards kicked him in the gut and slammed his head on the apron. Richards then picked up the chair and nailed Burke in the upperback with the object. Burke sold the shot like a pro and immediately slid in the ring arching upwards to set forth the appearance that he was in a copious amount of pain.

Richards then went for the cover, but Burke kicked out at the two. Richards couldn’t believe it and quickly whipped Elijah Burke into the turnbuckle. He then ran at Burke and caught him with a clothesline before finishing it off with a bulldog. He went for another cover, but once again, Burked kicked out at two.

Richards waited for Burke to get up and went to execute a Stevie kick. Burke evaded and rushed at Richards dropping him with an STO, bringing a quick end to an otherwise entertaining match.

Winner at 7:02 – Elijah Burke

OR: 65% CR: 66% MQ: 80%

Mr. Extreme 2008

The Miz vs. Balls Mahoney

The Miz hopped out on stage to a nice amount of heat. He strutted along the walkway telling anyone who would listen to him that he was the best thing going in ECW. He hopped into the ring strutting around before flexing his muscles…or lack there of.

‘The Chair Swingin Freak’ then came out on stage with a chair in hand of course. He made his way down the ramp and ran into the ring swinging the chair around. The Miz immediately hopped out of the ring avoiding the chair. Mahoney slid out behind him and The Miz took notice and ran up the ramp to get away.

Mahoney stood in the ring waiting for him to come back. The Miz just stood at the ramp refusing to head back to the ring. Dreamer then came out on stage and grabbed The Miz dragging him back into the ring before eventually tossing him in.

Mahoney then began swinging his chair around, The Miz responding by flailing around the ring trying to dodge his chair attacks. The Miz then backed up into a corner and pleaded with Mahoney. Mahoney then swung the chair over his head and sent it smashing down toward The Miz. The Miz moved out of the way and drop kicked Mahoney, Money’s throat smashing against the chair.

The Miz then looked at Dreamer as he began to strut around the ring. He then picked up the chair and waited for Mahoney to get up. Mahoney got to his feet and immediately hit The Miz with a set of punches before swinging his arm and knocking The Miz off of his feet.

The match continued for several minutes with Mahoney continuing to chase The Miz around he went at no ends to get away from Mahoney. Mahoney then got The Miz in the turnbuckle corner and ran at him. The Miz then pulled the chair up and moved, Mahoney smashing against the chair.

The Miz then rolled up Mahoney and got the pin. He pointed at Tommy Dreamer and smashed Mahoney with the chair. He then picked it up once more and slammed it over his body once more. Dreamer finally had enough and ran into the ring tackling The Miz and hitting him with a set of rights. The Miz grabbed the bottom of the rope and slid out of the ring running up the ramp, Tommy Dreamer chasing right behind him.

Winner at 9:00 – The Miz

OR: 60% CR: 64% MQ: 71%

Match Three

A video reel began playing highlighting any of the intense spots between CM Punk and John Morrison since their set of matches began two weeks ago. The reel began with footage from their first match. The video then went right into the intense Fifteen Minutes of Fame match. The reel finally ended with CM Punk stating that he and Morrison would fight in a Submissions match as text hit the screen saying CM PUNK…JOHN MORRISON…SUBMISSION…UP NEXT

OR: 83%

Main Event

Best of Five Series – Match Three

Submissions Only

CM Punk (1) vs. John Morrison (1)

NOW LISTEN…THIS AIN’T NO MAKE BELIEVE

Joey Styles: Well here we go Tazz. The long awaited Submissions Only match. Does Morrison have a submission set in place?

Tazz: That remains to be seen Styles.

Killswitch Engage filled the arena, the ECW Heavyweight Champion hopping out on stage to a nice ovation. He pointed at Morrison and held 2 digits in the air with one hand and 1 digit in the hand with his other indicating that after tonight, the Best of Five Series would be 2 to 1 (like you needed explaining).

He moved into the ring, but as he slid in, Morrison immediately began stomping on his hand. He continued the stomping before grabbing the arm and pulling back on the fingers, already trying to end early by breaking the fingers. The move showed to be effective as Punk displayed grimace on his face. He eventually extended his leg, the referee breaking the hold.

Morrison then took Punk’s hand and slammed it on the turnbuckle. He then grabbed Punk’s hand and placed it against the turnbuckle before kicking it. Morrison then took Punk’s arm and wrapped the top rope around his arm following it up with a drop kick to the arm.

Punk slowly moved out of the corner before falling to the mat holding his arm. Morrison then grabbed Punk’s arm and ran toward the ropes hopping over the top and landing on the floor, Punk’s arm draping over the top rope.

Morrison moved into the ring with a chair in hand wanting to continue his assault. Morrison dropped the chair catching an immediate Anaconda Vise from Punk. Morrison too moved his foot to the rope breaking the hold. Punk immediately bulled him up and began slapping his chest with his other hand, the crowd “Wooing” with every chop.

Morrison however took Punk down with a quick arm drag and immediately began applying pressure on the arm. He then immediately went back to the hand, smashing his fingers to the mat with his knee. He started pulling on the fingers once more, but Punk broke from the hold by kicking Morrison in the head.

Punk then ran at Morrison, but Morrison took Punk’s right knee out from under him with a beautiful dropkick. Morrison then moved back to the arm he was working on stomping it a good 4 to 5 times before locking his arm up again. Morrison then grabbed his hand and began twisting it and then pressed his knee against Punk’s neck.

The crowd rallied behind Punk, Punk soon getting to his feet. Morrison stopped the momentum by hitting Punk in the chest with a sick kick. Morrison then ran at the ropes and went for his Spinning Neckbreaker, but Punk lifted him on his shoulder for a Go 2 Sleep. Morrison however stopped the move once more this time grabbing Punk’s arm and pulling down on it as Punk hurled Morrison into the air. Punk instantly came crashing down to the mat holding his arm as Morrison taunted to the crowd before stomping on his arm once more.

Styles and Tazz put emphasis on the challenge of fully locking that Anaconda Vise in with a bad arm, and obviously, that was Morrison’s intent from the beginning. He locked Punk in an arm bar, Punk wincing in pain once more, but Punk once again made it to the bottom rope.

The match was nearing fifteen minutes with Morrison continuing his attack on Punk’s arm. Morrison tired locking in an armbar, but Punk rolled out of it and tried to drop Morrison with a side-slam to set up an Anaconda Vise. Morrison however nailed some elbows to Punk’s head and tried to drop Punk with a clothesline.

Punk realized the Anaconda Vise wasn’t going to work and pulled out another move that hadn’t been seen.

Tazz: Hey! Wait a minute!

Joey Styles The katahajime! Tazz you made this move famous with the Tazzmission.

Punk continued pulling on the choke, Morrison eventually tapping out. Punk broke the hold and stood up pointing over at Tazz paying homage to ‘The Human Suplex Machine’. Punk was now in the lead with two wins over Morrison’s one.

Winner at 15:47 – CM Punk

OR: 74% CR: 84% MQ: 82%

Joey Styles: Another great match to add to the Punk and Morrison saga. What will Punk pick as the stipulation for their next encounter?

Tazz: We’re running out of time Joey. I guess we’ll have to wait and see until next week!

Punk continued to celebrate in the ring as ECW on Sci-Fi came to an end.

ECW on Sci-Fi OR: 67% Cable Rating: 3.19

Edited by Janpei

WWE.Com Friday Night SmackDown! Preview

After the events that occurred last week. SmackDown! General Manager, Teddy Long, has already made a monster of a Main Event. Survivor Series opponents Big Show and Batista will be teaming up for one night only against the Rated-R Revival. Will Show and Batista be able to function as a team? The only way of finding out is tuning into SmackDown!

Kane and Finlay also continue their vicious battle this time in a SmackDown! Lumberjack Match. Will the SmackDown! roster be able to control these two monsters or will Kane and Finlay take the fight all over the arena like their previous encounters?

In other action, Jamie Noble will be taking on Chuck Palumbo. Matt Hardy will square off against Chavo Guerrero in a rematch from two weeks ago. And Shelton Benjamin and Jimmy Wang Yang will be squaring off in some high paced action guaranteed to get the fans out of their seats.

You definitely do not want to miss this edition of Friday Night SmackDown!

Confirmed for Friday Night SmackDown!:

Lumberjack

Kane vs. Finlay

Jamie Noble vs. Chuck Palumbo

Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero

Shelton Benjamin vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

Batista & Big Show vs. Rated-R Revival

So I've had my hands full. I now have the task of completing four papers to type in less than a week and a half. I've been juggling between those. I do have Friday Night SmackDown like 85% complete. I think I'm going to go with a match overview style instead of providing blocks of text. It'll be done a couple of hours from now. Be on the lookout.

Edited by Janpei

Friday Night SmackDown! October 26th, 2007

Before JBL and Michael Cole could welcome the home-viewing audience to another edition of SmackDown!, the SmackDown! roster flooded out from the locker-room and began to surround the wrestling ring. Your Jamie Nobles, your Matt Hardys, your Chuck Palumbos, your Deuces, your Dominos, your MVPs, your Shelton Benjamins. All of them were ringside in preparation for the Kane and Finlay Lumberjack Match.

Once the men surrounded the ring, the lights dimmed red followed by a monstrous explosion as ‘The Big Red Machine’ Kane made his way out on stage the match about to get set in place.

Lumberjack

Kane vs. Finlay

Before Kane could even fully make his way to ringside, Finlay once again came out and blindsided him. Kane rolled down the rampway as Finlay followed behind beginning to stomp on him. Kane got up and staggered Finlay with a throat thrust. The two continued to battle as the Lumberjacks began to surround the two. After several minutes of fighting each other, they were distracted by the Lumberjack’s who continued to try to get them into the ring. Eventually Kane and Finlay broke apart fighting off several different SmackDown! wrestlers emphasizing how difficult it would be to keep these two men apart.

Several minutes into the match and the two were now battling inside of the ring. Finlay ran at Kane with a clothesline, but Kane evaded and dumped him outside. Hardy immediately picked up Finlay and tossed him back into the ring. In another moment in the match, Benjamin and MVP were seen arguing with one another. Chuck Palumbo also hopped up on the apron but caught a right hand from Kane.

Finlay tried to grab the shillelagh but Kane grabbed him, Finlay still grasped the foreign object and smashed him in the midsection while the referee was distracted with the MVP and Shelton Benjamin confrontation. The referee noticed the pin and went back inside the ring to make the count, Kane kicked out at two.

Finlay was ready to end this once and for all and picked up the shillelagh once more. He ran at Kane, but was caught with one hell of a chokeslam. Kane covered ‘The Tough Irish Bastard’ and picked up the win.

Winner at 11:09 – Kane

OR: 80% CR: 78% MQ: 83%

Sibling Surivalry

We find Matt Hardy in Teddy Long’s locker room. He’s already pumped up from the Lumberjack match that he participated in minutes earlier. After the Matt Hardy pop dies down, Teddy Long begins to speak.

Teddy Long: Matt Hardy I just got off the phone with General Manager William Regal and we had an amazing idea for Survivor Series!

Matt Hardy: I’m listening Teddy.

Teddy Long: You see, after I extended the SmackDown! services for RAW’s Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton, I passed another idea on to Regal. We want to know which brand has the best Hardy brother. A brand-based sibling rivalry if you will.

The crowd popped as Hardy nodded.

Teddy Long: Matt, you will be the leader of Team SmackDown! Team Matt Hardy! Any SmackDown! roster member is available for your choosing. You have three weeks to put together a team.

Matt Hardy: Well Teddy, I can tell you right now who my first pick is for Team SmackDown!. A man that these fans haven’t seen in three weeks, Rey Mysterio!

Teddy Long smiled and clapped.

Teddy Long: I like the sound of that playa! Make sure you represent SmackDown! to the fullest!

Hardy and Long shook hands as the camera panned back into the ring for the second match of the night

OR: 74%

Jamie Noble vs. Chuck Palumbo

The match itself wasn’t anything worth writing home about. Your standard filler match of the night. Chuck Palumbo dominated Noble for at least the first four to five minutes of the match, but for some reason, the fans began to really rally behind Noble. He started delivering some right hands before bouncing off the ropes with a vast ferocity, but Palumbo halted his comeback with a big-boot.

The match came to a quick end once Palumbo began mocking the fans, Noble taking advantage of this with a roll up and a clench of the tights to secure the second victory of the night.

Winner at 4:57 – Jamie Noble

OR: 68% CR: 63% MQ: 74%

I Want In

The camera cut backstage where Matt Hardy was heading toward the ring for his match with Chavo Guerrero. Jamie Noble hot off of his previous match immediately came running at him.

Jamie Noble: Matt! I want in.

Matt Hardy: What…?

Jamie Noble: Come on man, I need this, I want on the team! I need this big-break. I need this Pay-Per-View spot. You heard the crowd; I’m getting hot, give me a spot on your team man…

Matt Hardy: I’ll think about it…

Jamie Noble nodded as Matt hardy continued to head toward the stage.

OR: 72%

Jamie Noble gained overness from this segment.

Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero

Another filler match, but really, given the talent of both performers, and Matt’s overness with the crowd, and you honestly couldn’t tell. There was a story present after-all. Chavo finally won himself a match after defeating Jamie Noble last week. Now, Chavo wanted to continue his winning ways by defeating the man who beat him two weeks prior.

The two started off with a moment of chain-wrestling with Guerrero’s experience getting him control of the match. He had Hardy prone in the middle of the ring with a headlock, but Matt Hardy eventually fought up to his feet. Chavo Guerrero once again fought him off of his feet by taking his legs out from under him.

About eight or so minutes into the match, Matt Hardy began to fight back catching Guerrero with some right hands. Chavo Guerrero fought back though by laying him out with a dropkick to the leg.

Chavo Guerrero tried going for a snap suplex, but Matt Hardy countered by pushing him to the mat. Hardy then hooked Chavo’s legs and flipped over him for a pin, picking up the surprise win.

Before Hardy could celebrate, Chavo immediately got up off of his feet and began stomping on Hardy. This beating continued for several minutes until Jamie Noble darted down the rampway and immediately took the fight to Chavo knocking him outside of the ring.

Noble then went over to check on Hardy helping him up on his feet before raising his hand as the victor of the match.

Winner at 7:23 – Matt Hardy

OR: 76% CR: 76% MQ: 77%

Survivor’s Inferno

HEY!

To the SmackDown! audience’s surprise, Randy Orton came out on stage with a microphone. He strutted down the aisle before stepping into the ring. Once his music cut he started to speak on the microphone.

Randy Orton: Kennedy…Kennedy. You thought you got the upper-hand on me by recruiting ‘The Samoan Bulldozer’. Well, the joke’s on you Kennedy. You see, the reason why I’m here is very simple, my first pick for Team Legend Killer, KANE!

MISTAHHHH KENNNNEDYYYY

Kennedy came out on stage shaking his head before moving into the ring.

Mr. Kennedy: No, no, no, NO! You cannot pick him, you cannot pick him, because HE’S JOINING TEAM KENNEDY….KENNEDY!

Flames erupted in the arena as Kane came out on stage with a maniacal look on his face. He moved down the ramp and moved into the ring snatching the microphone from Kennedy. Kennedy grabbed another one.

Mr. Kennedy: Kane, I know who’s side you’re really on. You want to be on the best team Survivor Series has to offer. Team KENNEDY

Kane: You talk too much!

Kane then lunged at Kennedy wrapping his hand around his neck.

Kane: Kennedy, I don’t like you…but there’s one thing you were right about…I hate him more!

Kane then dropped Kane and grabbed Orton dropping him with a chokeslam to the fan’s delight. Kennedy began jumping up and down, it looks like Team Kennedy now had their third member for their team. Kennedy then held the mic up to his lips looking at the down Orton as Kane made his way back up the ramp.

Mr. Kennnedy: KENNNNEDDYYY!

OR: 78%

Shelton Benjamin vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

The matched served as little more than a way to play up Shelton Benjamin a little more since his SmackDown! debut. The match was very quick paced, with the two individuals moving all around the ring. The crowd slowly but surely got into it, believing that Yang had a slight chance of winning the match based on the random spots of offense he did achieved.

Benjamin came back into the match several minutes later by stopping Yang with a Yakuza kick that completely floored Yang. Yang however rolled Benjamin up for a small package, but Benjamin kicked out immediately.

The end of the match came after Yang hopped from the top rope for a crossbody, but Benjamin rebounded with a T-Bone suplex picking up his first win on SmackDown!

Winner at 9:46 – Shelton Benjamin

OR: 74% CR: 71% MQ: 77%

Striking Gold

ONE…TWO…YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKIN?

TICK-TOCK YOU’RE ABOUT TO STOP LIVIN…

TICK-TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME…

TICK-TOCK BUT THE DAY DON’T HAVE NO MEMORY

I’M COMIN!

The United States Champion, MVP came out on stage with a microphone before Shelton Benjamin could begin his victory celebration.

MVP: Benjamin, you’re a punk! You proved two weeks ago, and I proved it last week. You come to SmackDown! with your blonde hair thinking you’re the greatest thing walking. You’re not the MVP of SmackDown! in fact, like I said two weeks ago, you’re just a Carlton Banks wanna be!

Benjamin shook his head and grabbed a microphone.

Benjamin: Just like two weeks, and like your initials “M-V-P” that line was corny. I’m no punk; I just know when to play it smart. You thought you’d get the better of me by tossing me back into the ring with Batista. Let me let you in on a little-secret: you let a sleeping dog lie, and you don’t get bit.

Benjamin then turned to put the microphone up, but stopped and turned around.

Benjamin: Also, I came here to SmackDown! saying I was here for Gold. Batista isn’t the only one who possesses what I seek. MVP…when I strike for gold, I strike rich!

MVP: You WILL NOT beat me, because YOU ARE NOT BETTER than me!

Benjamin: Seeing as to how I’m the very best quality, and you think you’re the MVP of SmackDown! There seems to be this little event coming up called Survivor Series. Now I was approached earlier by Kennedy to join his team, but there’s no Gold at stake. MVP, why don’t you polish that US Championship up for me a little bit, and bring it with you November 18th, so I can show YOU just why they call ME ‘The Gold Standard’!

MVP: And YOU, like EVERYONE ELSE, will finally shut up when you realize that you should be believe the hype, when I say that I’m half-man, half-amazing.

Cole: Alright! Benjamin and MVP at Survivor Series for the United States Title, that should be a great contest.

JBL: I love it Cole, two hungry young Superstars looking to earn that top spot here on SmackDown! I can’t wait; it’s going to be one hell of a contest.

OR: 72%

Showdown of the Monsters

An audible pop sets a rumble through the audience once Batista shows up on the titantron. He’s shown warming up for the upcoming Main Event, when Big Show barges through his locker-room.

Big Show: I didn’t need your help last week…

Batista: Then why did I have to come out there and save your ass?

Big Show: Get in my way like that again, and I will break you in half.

Batista: I hope you live out your promises, because I don’t know if you saw No Mercy, because last time I got in the ring with a giant, I sent him to the ambulance. And I have no problems doing it again…

Big Show: I have no problems with letting you try…

Show and Batista then had a stare-down as the camera panned to Cole and JBL who began to hype the feud. The Main Event only seconds from starting.

OR: 78%

Main Event

Batista & The Big Show vs. Rated-R Revival

I WALK FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANGER

The World Heavyweight Champion, Batista, made his way out on stage once again receiving a monstrous pop. He moved down the ramp-way doing his usual pyro-laced taunt before moving up the steel steps and into the ring. He looked to the stage waiting for his tag-team partner and Survivor Series opponents. The arena grew with anticipation until finally…

WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW!

The Big Show then came out on stage a very stoic, yet determined look on his face as he kept his focus on the ring, on Batista most specifically. He moved to the ring stepping on the apron before slinging one leg over the top rope. Once inside the ring he immediately moved toward Batista, the two going face to face.

ON THIS DAY…I SEE CLEARLY

The Rated-R Revival came out to Edge’s, the camera panned to the stage, but no one showed up. The two then came in from the crowd sliding in behind Batista and Show. Ryder took out Show with a steel chair, before the match had started, barring any chance of a DQ, and then quickly helped Hawkins double team Batista.

The two started by pummeling on the World Heavyweight Champ, before lifting him up and tossing him outside of the ring. Ryder and Hawkins then both covered Show figuring he would be out from the count after the chair shot. The referee had no choice but to ring the bell and start the match and then moved in for the cover.

1…2

Show pushed both Rated-R Revival members off of him and immediately stood to his feet letting out a monstrous yell before charging both Rated-R Revival members outside of the ring. They both then argued about which one should get in the ring first, but then noticed Batista got up and was charging toward them. They both slid back in the ring and bumped into Big Show.

Show had his hand gripped around both of their neck, but Ryder pulled the referee toward them effectively distracting him long enough for Hawkins to kick Show between the legs. Ryder then pushed the referee down as the two began working over show. Ryder immediately moved to the opposition’s corner taking Batista off the apron with a right hand.

Hawkins then began to drill Show with some right hands, but they were not effective in the slightest. Show then eventually got up to his feet continuing to remain untouched by the punches before striking Hawkins with a vicious head-butt. He then turned to Ryder who backed up into a corner of the ring practically pleading for mercy.

Show moved his hand around Ryder’s neck and then placed a finger on his lips asking for the crowd to be quiet as he delivered a vicious overhand chop to the chest of Ryder. After the chop, Ryder immediately crashed to the mat and slid out to the floor.

Show then shifted his attention to Hawkins moving over to the prone athlete before completely stepping on and walking over his body. Batista wanted his hands on the two, and Show gave him a very hard slap to the hand, still building toward the tension between the two.

Batista just gave Show a gaze before ultimately moving into the ring and dropping Hawkins with a powerful clothesline. He then grabbed Ryder and tossed him into the ring and knocked the air of out his body with a sickening running powerslam. He then backed into the corner, stalking Hawkins for a spear.

Once Hawkins got to his feet, Batista charged at him, but Hawkins moved out of the way, sending Batista crashing into The Big Show who crashed to the floor outside with a very hard thud. Batista was dazed from the hit and ran into a Double-DDT from the Rated-R Revival who then soon followed up with another dual cover.

1….2…

BATISTA LIFTS BOTH SUPERSTARS OFF OF HIM.

Rated-R Revival can’t believe it and Ryder slides out of the ring to grab a chair while Hawkins grabs the referee. Ryder slides back in the ring, looks to hit Batista, but is grabbed by Big Show. Show follows this up with a nasty Showstopper as Batista stops Hawkins in mid-motion with a sickening Spinebuster before going for the pin.

1…2…3

“I Walk Alone” fills the arena once more and Batista gets up to celebrate, however once he stands he turns around and catches a sickening Showstopper from Big Show as well. Big Show looks down at the now lifeless Batista and says “It can all end just like that.” Big Show’s theme music then hits the arena PA.

Winners at 13:04 – Batista & Big Show

OR: 72% CR: 65% MQ: 79%

Cole: I knew eventually SmackDown! wouldn’t be able to contain two monsters like Show and Batista! It would be mere weeks before it came down to this.

JBL: I say let em kill each other! It only makes for a more interesting PPV Cole! These two are going to destroy each other come this November 18th!

The camera then panned on Big Show who was walking up the ramp looking back to the ring at Batista who was now finally showing some movement as he eventually looked up the ramp at Big Show with a very dazed look on his face.

Friday Night SmackDown! then came to an end.

Friday Night SmackDown! OR: 74% Cable Rating: 6.50

Edited by Janpei

Expect major working on this Diary after work tomorrow. School is currently kicking my ass. So if this seems dead, trust me when I say it's not.

Expect major working on this Diary after work tomorrow. School is currently kicking my ass. So if this seems dead, trust me when I say it's not.

That remains to be seen. One more of these worthless posts and this diary WILL be closed.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh go ahead and do away with it then. Gamefaqs community isn't so anal on their Diary bumps. Fuck it. If you wanna read the updates, just check out FAQs.

• 2 weeks later...