The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

You guys need to set up and invite me to more multiplayer games. I cannot play multiplayer with non-EWB people... the level of stupidity out there just makes me want to commit suicide. I do not want to live in this world if these people are our future.

EDIT

Also, remember if you're going to post your gamertag, it would help to let us know which console you're playing on.

Edited by Zero

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, that's the funny thing... if you see me playing Rock Band, half the time it's not even me. For instance, it will say I'm playing Rock Band right now, but I'm on here talking about GTA4 instead of playing GTA4 while my girlfriend plays Rock Band.

You guys need to set up and invite me to more multiplayer games. I cannot play multiplayer with non-EWB people... the level of stupidity out there just makes me want to commit suicide. I do not want to live in this world if these people are our future.

EDIT

Also, remember if you're going to post your gamertag, it would help to let us know which console you're playing on.

I, too, would like to play with more EWB folk. I had one guy, ZhaneStyles(?) ask me to play the other day, but I was letting my cousin play. But the few games I've played online have turned out like Zero's, apparently. I'm either playing with ten year old, squeaky voiced boys screaming "PWNED!" every second or a bunch of guy's who think they're "gangsta" because they're playing this game. I promise not to make fun of the English folk's accents. :shifty:

I was playing with this kid earlier today, who sounded like his testicles hadn't even dropped yet and every other word out of his mouth was "fuck." Now, I don't give two shits about kids cussing, I've always had a filthy mouth, but it was just ridiculous.

I read about that, I might have to nick a chopper and check it out.

Yeah, you'll have to have some assistance, I think on that one. I can't do it alone and every jackass I try to get to fly me over the statue runs the damn thing into it, sending us plummeting to our doom.

We saw the heart, and we shot at it.

Squeak! YOU MISSED THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. Me and Ploy were on top of the empire state building, then Slogger comes flying over to us in a heli, and he gets shot down with a rocket. Slogger loses the tail of it, and still manages to fly for a bit, but eventually crashes and dies. Then I decided to jump, but I didn't jump far enough and my death sucked.

So I went and got another heli, Slogger joined me and we flew back. We get hit with another rocket, do a fucking backflip, and stabilize. About 10 seconds later we explode, and plummet to the earth. I loved it.

I'll be looking to host a few PS3 deathmatches later tonight at about 9pm my time (it's just gone 5.30pm now) with just EWB guys if possible.

If you haven't added me already, the PSN name is "Badd-um-tsch".

So 4EST? Alright I should be there.

Right, give me 15 minutes and I should be on.

Btw, how many private slots can you have again? Is it 15, so that you can have (essentially) only the people you know and want in the room?

I'm sure you figured it out by now, but yes, you can set the private slots as MAX, so only those you invite can enter.