Sign in to follow this  
Ruki

The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Wow.

Online is fucked up today.

I was having severe problems earlier, they sorted out and now my mate is.

Sqeak, who the fuck else is playing with us?

I had to leave that game. Whoever that ten year old was, he never shut the fuck up.

Those were random people. You two and my friend Jesse were the only actual friends.

you guys still playing?

I'll be on later tonight. Gonna do some ranked racing, but I'll probably send some invites to whoever is on afterwards.

Hey I'm another PS3 user

PSN = Gabriel-Sylar

I'm from the UK and am usually only on of a morning GMT 9am till Noonish sometimes from 9PM until midnight

Edited by Stormshadow

Not sure about 360 users, but has online been running well the past two days for anyone else? I've not had one crash since Saturday.

yeah PS3 and its at the top of this page.

Edit: i wont be back on for about 7 or 8 hours

Edited by Stormshadow

Ugh, so it is, sorry.

I'll add you when I go on later. If any others are going on, I should be at about 6pm my time (it's 2.15pm now) so we'll do some Team Deathmatches/whatever else.

BAH!

I work my way up to level 3 again... And then the game I was in hit a snag and I was exited to a never ending "Starting Game..." loading screen.

And now my connection keeps quitting out. Pfft.

I've noticed that while in a race, oldschool has to spin out every person withing 20 yards ofhim, and his car has to be smoking black at the finish :shifty:

Talking of levels, anyone know if you can keep the level you earn?

I've been to Level 1 about four times now, and made sure I saved the game once I exited multiplayer two of those times, but I'm always taken back to 0 when I go to play it again.

No one knows for sure. I don't think saving matters, but I saved after making it to level 2 just in case anyway.

And I spin because I care. And also to get revenge for all those times in GTA races where somebody falls behind and just stands on a corner shooting at people that go by to fuck up their race.

I'm up for a game tonight as long as it's not just the lobby deathmatch of doom.

Racing would be fun if a. those who aren't leading after the first corner quit, and b. those who get spun off decide to jsut race rtound thet rack backwards hitting everyone head on.

Apparently:

Hangmans NOOSE: 2:32

Bomb Da Base II: 5:56

I will take this oppurtunity to say that I don't think these can be done with friends, which sucks.

So, I decided I'm going to go through all the game modes, win, and get that damned achievement. I have a Deathmatch win, Team Deathmatch (I think...), Turf War, and both sides of Cops N' Crooks.

The rest (minus the team side of things) will be hard. I'm meh at races (finished 2nd twice in ranked), and I almost won Mafia Work (or whatever it's called)....but yeah...the rest are going to be a bitch to win.

16 man bike races are awesome.

Any 16 man race is fun. Try a helicopter one. I love being in the back row and watch everyone crash into each other.

Edited by Kyle_