The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got 3 of the online achievments. The one where you rank up, the one where you get X kills in a team death match, and getting 20 kills with a pistol.

I need to stop sucking at racing....

Man the whole game won't load whenever I'm signed in online. This fucking sucks.

I've noticed this, too. Eh, well. Signing in from the phone's not THAT big an inconvenience, I guess.

Mafiya games or whatever it's called is balls. I completed an assignment while killing Fitzy who called me up to say I sucked, and from that point on I couldn't recieve new contracts, and there were no icons on the map. My teammate KevinStorm could see the icons on the map, but not on the main screen!

Clearly it's all Fitzy's fault.

I could see the icons on the map. It's just fucking hard to see the icons on the screen/translate from map to screen. On the map it would look like we were right on top of it, yet I couldn't find it.

And my screen blacked out right as I stole the objective car. I blame Fitzy. :shifty:

It doesn't help that I had a) LL who was too busy looking at peoples shopping bags and b) Fitzy who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

It doesn't help that I had a) LL who was too busy looking at peoples shopping bags and b) Fitzy who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Awww Ellis didn't win. Poor Ellis. :crying:

And besides, we all had one car each stolen. So apparently you suck at that game if I do as well. :)

Edited by Fitzy

Awww Ellis didn't win. Poor Ellis. :crying:

And besides, we all had one car each stolen. So apparently you suck at that game if I do as well. :)

You're an idiot. :lol:

You were crashing into buldings and pillars all over the place. Besides, you would have had 0 car steals, I got to yours first and let you take it.

Man the whole game won't load whenever I'm signed in online. This fucking sucks.

I've noticed this, too. Eh, well. Signing in from the phone's not THAT big an inconvenience, I guess.

Fucking cunt freezes when I do that too.

Do any other online games ya got do that? I've been playing fine the past few hours (didn't even notice) without much problem.

The co-op shit pretty decent. Hangman's NOOSE is easy as all shit, with Bomb Da Base II being quite fun and Deal Breaker being equally as cool.

No one ever seems to be online though whenever I check (PS3 that is).