Other On Air ECW Talent:

Armando Estrada -- General Manager

Joey Styles -- Play by Play Commentator

Tazz -- Color Commentator

Todd Grisham -- Backstage Interviewer

Lena Yada -- Backstage Interviewer

The First Smackdown Card

Match 1: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang

Winners are the number 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Match 2: Victoria vs. Michelle McCool

Match 3: Kaz, Jesse and Festus vs. Deuce, Domino and Kenny Dykstra

Match 4: Rey Mysterio vs. Montel Vontavious Porter

Main Event: Batista vs. Mark Henry vs. Edge vs. Matt Hardy

Winner gets a shot at Taker's World Title at Judgment Day. Winner also chooses what type of match it will be.

Edited by rollinGFX

3871766dq6.jpg
World Wrestling Entertainment presents...Smackdown on The CW!
Date: May 2nd, 2008 In game.

Smackdown Dark Matches:
Gregory Helms def. Chris Harris at 4:16 after a Shining Wizard.
The Great Khali def. Jay Lethal with a Khali Vice Grip at 6:00. Khali wouldn't let go until Big Show's music hit. Big Show came down to the ring as Khali walked up the ramp. When he got to the top of the ramp he started shaking his finger. Before Khali got backstage, Show got a microphone and challenged Khali to a match at Judgment Day. No other word has been said about it.

The Smackdown pyros blast off as the cameras zoom throughout the fans in attendance. The cameras show fans with signs including many "taker", "Smackdown", and "619" signs.
Michael Cole: Good Evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome the very first edition of Smackdown for 2008. Joining me here tonight is none other than former RAW General Manager, Jonathan Coachman.
Jonathan Coachman: As a matter if fact I was the RAW GM at one time but Vince had to set up a few matches to declare who the new RAW GM was and that man is William Regal. I got kicked away from RAW so I decided what the hell, JBL quit his commentary job to get back to his wrestling career so I decided to come here and do some commentating for Smackdown. Now onto the Smackdown card for tonight. In the opening match up, we see Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder taking on Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang. I heard whoever wins takes on John Morrison and The Miz at Judgment Day for the WWE Tag Team titles.
Michael Cole: You are right about that, they will face the current champs, Morrison and The Miz for the tag titles at Judgment Day. But one match we can't forget about tonight and that match is in the main event. We see Edge taking on Mark Henry, Matt Hardy and Batista in a Fatal 4-way match to determine the Number 1 contender to the World Title. Winner faces the current champ, The Undertaker in a match that they choose.
Jonathan Coachman: Oh yeah, that's one match we will all be waiting for. But turn your attention to the ring, Chuck Palumbo is out there and he doesn't look too happy.

The camera zooms around to Chuck Palumbo inside the ring sitting on a steel chair, he has a mic in his hand and the camera zooms in on his face to see a very determined, serious and a very mean look on his face. He raises the microphone to his mouth as he is ready to speak.
Chuck Palumbo: Funaki, get your ass out here right now, I want some answers!
A few seconds go by before Funaki ventures his way out onto the stage. He looks kinda scared as he makes his way down the ramp. He slides in under the bottom rope as Palumbo stands up. Palumbo turns towards the announcers table and they throw him another microphone. He walks up to Funaki and slams the other mic into his chest. Funaki screams in pain as he gets down on his knees. He starts to roll out of the ring but Palumbo says "Sorry your not getting away that easily. Now get back in the ring, I want some answers". Funaki slides back in and he stands up as if nothing had happened. He runs at the ropes and does a vaulting body press as he lands on top of Palumbo. They both crash down onto the floor, Funaki stands back up, grabs a mic and starts to talk.
Funaki: You want some answers Palumbo. Well here it is.
Funaki runs and jumps on the turnbuckle but before he jumps off he throws the middle finger into the air towards Palumbo. That pisses Palumbo off really badly as he stands up. He slides into the ring and punches Funaki once. Funaki still manages to jump off and hit Palumbo but it didn't do any damage to Palumbo. Palumbo irished whipped Funaki into the other corner and ran at him and hit a shoulder block. Palumbo grabbed Funaki and put hism on his shoulders and hit the Full Throttle. He picks up the mic and starts to talk.
Chuck Palumbo: Fine then, you give me no answers. I'll beat you up whenever I possibly can. I now have a chance to do it. So here goes nothing.
He throws the mic down and picks up Funaki's lifeless body and hits another Full Throttle. Picks him up again and hits another one. He hits one more after that and leaves him there as he exits the ring. The medic crew run to the ring as Palumbo walks behind the curtain.
Overall Rating: 59%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --
- Commercial one: Skittles, taste the rainbow!
- Commercial two: Judgment Day PPV.. who will face Taker for the World Title.
- Commercial three: iPhone
-- END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK --
Michael Cole: Oh man, did you see what just happened to poor Funaki in the middle of the ring? It was horrible.
Jonathan Coachman: Horrible, no no no. That's sports entertainment baby. Woooo.. I love working for Smackdown. The best stuff happen here.

Tag Team Match
th_69625_Shannon_Moore19_122_559lo.jpgJimmyWangYang2.jpg|CurtHawkins.jpgZach_Ryder.jpg
Shannon Moore/Jimmy Wang Yang versus The Edgeheads

First out was The Edgeheads who got a standing ovation of boos. Next were none other than The Redneck Cowboy and The Prince Of Punk. They both got a lot of cheers. The match started as clean can get. Moore and Ryder started first. Curt was screaming at Shannon saying that nobody can beat them and nobody ever will be able to beat them. Shannon definitely didn't disappoint at the start of the match as he took the early advantage for his team. Shannon got the crowd hooked into the match, with his unique style of wrestling. But, it wasn't long before Zack took control of the match. Curt and Zack kept tagging in and tiring Shannon out. The Edgeheads dominated the match for a while as Shannon was exhausted and could get the tag to his partner. The changing point throughout the match happened when Zack had Shannon trapped in the middle of the ring in a headlock. The crowd powered Shannon just enough to break the hold. Shannon then finally got the tag to Wang Yang. Wang Yang started to dominate the match over Zack, wearing him down. Wang Yang had Zack set up for his patented moonsault pin off the top rope but as he started to jump off. He slipped crashing head first onto the mat below. Zack saw this happen and tried to pin Wang Yang but only got a two count before Moore broke it up. Zack dragged Yang over to his corner and tagged in Curt. A few minutes later, Shannon didn't see Zack Ryder on his side and Zack came out of nowhere and pulled Shannon off the ring apron. Zack threw a punch at Moore but he blocked it and then threw a punch of his own and it connected on his face. Meanwhile in the ring, Curt went for a Spear but Wang Yang jumped over him and Curt got nothing but turnbuckle. Wang Yang saw it happen, got on the top turnbuckle and hit the moonsault for the win.

Winner: Jimmy Wang Yang/Shannon Moore

OR: 63%
Crowd Reaction: 52%
Match Quality: 74%

Chris Harris is backstage when all of a sudden Eve Torres walks up to him. She asks how his day has been going and he answers back pretty good I guess but it could be a bit better. Why do you ask? Eve replies back saying, well i've got a hotel room a couple blocks from here, you wanna swing by? We could have a lot of fun. She starts twirling her hair trying to be a seductress, trying to get Chris to come to her room. He answers back, man this is my second day on the job and i'm already being asked out by one of the finest chicks in the WWE. Hell yeah, i'll be there. She then says, you'll remember me by this. She kisses him on the cheek as she walks off.
Overall Rating: 60%

Divas Singles Match
Michelle_McCool20.jpg | Victoria10.jpg
Michelle McCool versus Victoria

Michelle and Victoria start off with Victoria starting off with a headlock. Michelle quickly escapes and throws her against the ropes. When she returns she gets a dropkick to the face. She is down on the ground as Michelle kicks her multiple times before picking her up and Irish Whipping her against the ropes. She bends down for the back body drop but Victoria stops and kicks her chest area making Michelle hold her area in pain. Victoria then picks her up and gives her lefts and rights until she is down to one knee. Then Victoria whips her into the corner and running clothesline her snapping the head of Michelle back. Victoria grabs her and trys to hit the Widow's Peak on Michelle, Michelle finds a way out and hits her finisher which she calls "Wings Of Love" for the 1..2..3.

Winner: Michelle McCool

OR: 58%
Crowd Reaction: 68%
Match Quality: 36%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --
- Commercial two: Judgment Day PPV.. who will face Randy Orton for the WWE Title.

As the commercials fade out Theodore Long is show in the ring. He has a mic in hand and raises it to his mouth. He says "Over this past weekend TNA, our wrestling business rival lost a lot of money, therefore had to get rid of a few of there workers. Vince signed about 10 of there past workers and we only got two workers out of the ten that he signed. Now I am going to introduce one of them this week, he is also in action this week as well, he is KAZ!!" Kaz comes out from behind the curtain and stands on the stage for a few seconds getting a lot of cheers. He walks to the ring slapping hands with the fans. He slides in the ring and stands up. He shakes hands with Teddy Long as his music dies down and the fans start to die down with the cheers. Teddy says "Now Kaz, as I have said before, you were signed this past weekend with us, the Smackdown brand and quite frankly you have to be worried about going into this six man tag team match next, don't you? Kaz stands there for awhile before speaking. He eventually says "Well Teddy, no. I'm not worried, i'm not scared. I'm not even intimidated, by these punks that me, Jesse and Festus have to face next. They are just a few washed up punks that need to find another place to go. I'm here on Smackdown to prove to everybody that I will not be a pushover like I was in TNA. Now that was my decision but i'm not in TNA anymore. I'm in the WWE, right here on the Smackdown brand and that's not gonna change anything except for my being a better all time wrestler, I will accomplish what I need to prove that I am not a pushover and that is the World Heavyweight Championship which I will accomplish some day". Teddy then says "Well, we'll see about that cause' your match is up next brother."
Overall rating: 73%

Six man tag team match
Kaz2.jpgJesse_Dalton4.jpgFestus_Dalton.jpg | Deuce.jpgDomino.jpgKennyDykstra.jpg
Kaz, Jesse and Festus versus Deuce, Domino and Kenny Dykstra
With that said, Jesse and Festus walk out and they shake hands with the fans as Kaz waits for them to get there. They finally get there as they all shake each others hands. It takes Jesse to get Festus to shake Kaz's hand but it gets done. After another fifteen seconds Deuce, Domino and Kenny all come out in Deuce's low rider. They get to the ring as the bell rings, Festus goes crazy, he heads for Kaz but Jesse tells him no. He points to the other guys and he starts chasing after them. He knocks down Dykstra with a strong clothesline and goes for a quick pin but only gets a one count. Dykstra tries to mount some offense by kicking at Festus's tree like legs but to no avail. Festus grabs Dykstra and literally throws him half way across the ring back to his corner. He tags in Jesse and holds him in place as Jesse grabs his head and hits a DDT on Dykstra. Goes for a pin but gets a two count. Halfway through the match Deuce and Domino start to walk out but Kaz gets on the top rope and flys through the air and crashes down on both Deuce and Domino. Meanwhile in the ring, Jesse tags Festus back in and he picks up the scraps, he hits the Fireman's Carry facebuster and gets the 1.. 2.. 3 for the win.

Winners: Kaz, Jesse and Festus

OR: 62%
Crowd Reaction: 59%
Match Quality: 65%

Chavo Guerrero is backstage in an interview talking about his Judgment Day match with Kane for the ECW Championship. He says "Kane, I hope your watching this. Because if you are that's a good thing esse'. I will take back MY ECW Championship at Judgment Day in nine days. In these next nine days, you had better think about training because my lucha libre fighting style will come out of me and it will teach you to ever mess with a Guerrero like that again. See ya in nine days esse'."

-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --
- Commercial two: Judgment Day PPV.. will Chavo Guerrero take back the ECW Championship?

The camera sees Matt Hardy backstage on a cell phone talking to his brother Jeff Hardy. Matt says "Hey man, I gotta go. I gotta get a workout before my big fatal four way match tonight. Whoever wins gets to face The Undertaker and gets to make the kind of match as well. I'll call ya back later man. See ya." Matt turns the cell phone off as Matt is seen walking towards the ring.

OR: 81%

Fatal Four Way Match
Batista3.jpg | MarkHenry.jpg | Edge.jpg | Matt_Hardy6.jpg
Batista vs. Mark Henry vs. Edge vs. Matt Hardy

Mark Henry kicked Batista in the leg and ran off the ropes, he took him over the ropes with a clothesline but ended up going over as well. Edge took Matt Hardy down with a Spear. Seeing that nobody was left Edge covered Hardy 1…2…3!
Winner: Edge
OR: 78%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 66%

Edge is still in the ring when the lights all of a sudden go out and The Undertaker walks out onto the stage. His music stops but starts again as the bells keep getting louder. The Undertaker gets in the ring and lays his belt on the mat as he gets a microphone, Edge gets one as well. Undertaker speaks first "Well, Edge. You just beat all of those men to earn a title shot and you can now name what type of match it will be in. So name it. Anything, any type of match. I can still beat you and you damn well no it." Edge takes a huge gulp and stares at The Undertaker. He raises the mic to his mouth slowly as he starts to speak. "Ok, Undertaker. I want you in a.. First Blood match." The Undertaker laughs as blood starts pouring down from the roof. Edge says i'm not scared and he takes the title and slams it over Undertaker's head as the camera fades out.

OR: 89%

OR for the show: 70%
6.85 rating for SmackDown!

The First RAW Card of 2008!
Match 1: JTG and Shad Gaspard (Cryme Tyme) vs. The Highlanders vs. Londrick
Winners take on Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes for the World Tag Titles at Judgment Day.

Match 2: Snitsky vs. DH Smith

Match 3: Mr. Kennedy vs. Charlie Haas(Mr. Kennedy turns face here.)

Match 4: Maria, Gail Kim and Mickie James vs. Melina, Beth Phoenix and Jillian

Match 5: Triple H vs. Umaga

Main Event: JBL vs. John Cena
The last two matches are championship match qualifiers. Three opponents go all out for Randy Orton's WWE Title.
Edited by rollinGFX

6979.jpg
World Wrestling Entertainment presents...Monday Night RAW on the USA Network!
Date: May 5th, 2008 In game.

Smackdown Dark Matches:
Paul Burchill def. Smackdown's Jamie Noble at 5:37 after a Curb Stomp.
Finlay beat Trevor Murdoch at 2:10 after a shot to the skull from his shillelagh.

The RAW pyros blast off as the cameras zoom throughout the fans in attendance. The cameras show fans with signs including many "HHH", "Monday Night RAW", and "Yo yo yo yo, It's Cryme Tyme" signs.
Jim Ross: Good Evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome the very first edition of RAW for 2008. Joining me here tonight is none other than The King Jerry Lawler.
Jerry Lawler: Oh, let's quit the small talk and start talking about the RAW card for tonight.
Jim Ross: Yes sir, sorry to keep you waiting. Well, first off we have a three team tag team match with the winning team facing Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes for the titles at Judgment Day. And we have two big matches at the very end of tonight's show and they are as follows. Triple H takes on Umaga and JBL takes on John Cena. If Triple H wins he goes on to Judgment Day to face Randy Orton for the WWE Title, the same goes for the other match. So to sum it all up, we will be having a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title at Judgment Day.
Jerry Lawler: Oh yeah, very good matches tonight on the debut of RAW. But there is one match you forgot to mention and that is the divas match. Gail Kim is back on RAW and it's a six divas tag team match wooo. I love puppies.
Jim Ross: Yes King, we all know that. But turn your attention to the ring. Cryme Tyme is in there and there ready to pump up the party and win tonight.

Three Team Tag Team Match
Shad_Gaspard.jpgJTG.jpg | Rory_McAllister.jpgRobbieMcAllister.jpg | Paul_London.jpgBrian_Kendrick.jpg
Cryme Tyme versus The Highlanders versus Londrick

The first three wrestlers in the ring were JTG, Highlander Robbie and Paul London. It was a big squash match with The Highlanders being eliminated out of the equation first. JTG finally got the tag to Shad and he handled the rest from then on. London and Kendrick double teamed Shad but couldn't get the big man to their height. Shad picked up Kendrick and threw him to the outside. JTG came in behind the referees back and they hit the G9 for the 1..2..3.

Winners: Cryme Tyme

OR: 68%
Crowd Reaction: 64%
Match Quality: 73%

Singles Match
Gene_Snitsky.jpg | DH_Smith.jpg
Snitsky versus DH Smith

These squash matches are starting to get a little old. Snitsky pwned DH inside the ring and outside the ring. Snitsky hit a big boot and a powerslam for the three count. Snitsky wasn't finished with DH yet, he picked him back up and hit another powerslam. He then got a chair as DH slowly stood up. As soon as DH got to both feet Snitsky knocked him down with one big chair shot.

Winner: Snitsky

Crowd Reaction: 58%
Match Quality: 68%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --
- Commercial two: Judgment Day PPV.. who will face Randy Orton for the WWE Title.

Val Venis is in the ring when William Regal comes out onto the stage. He says that he will have a match at Judgment Day and it will be against Umaga whether or not Umaga will face Orton for the title. Umaga then comes out on the stage and shakes Regal's hand. Umaga runs to the ring and hits a Samoan Spike. Mr. Kennedy is in the back and he sees this happening. He grabs a steel chair and runs down to the ring. He hits Umaga on the back twice with it but it didn't effect him any. Umaga flattens Mr. Kennedy with a Samoan Drop. Mr. Kennedy didn't dell it very much and jumped right back up. He found the chair, picked it up and hit Umaga on the head with it a couple of times driving him away from the ring. Umaga wanted back in but Regal held him back and said wait till Judgment Day.
Overall rating: 80%

Singles match
kennedy.png | Charlie_Haas.jpg
Mr. Kennedy versus Charlie Haas
Mr. Kennedy irish whips Haas to the ropes. As Haas comes back Mr. Kennedy knocks him down with a shoulder block. He hooks the near leg for a two count. Mr. Kennedy grabs Haas and picks him up. He goes for a clothesline but Haas ducks and Kennedy misses. Haas hits a Neckbreaker for a close three count. Haas hits a German suplex for another two count. Haas gets on the top rope and jumps down hoping for a Frog Splash but Mr. Kennedy raises his knees up and Haas crashes down onto Kennedy's knees. Kennedy kicks Haas in the chest as he stands back up and he then hits the mic check for the three count.

Winners: Mr. Kennedy

Crowd Reaction: 68%
Match Quality: 69%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --
- Commercial two: Judgment Day PPV.. will Chavo Guerrero take back the ECW Championship?

Jerry Lawler: Guess what JR, it's time for the puppies to flow into the ring.
Jim Ross: Oh here we go again with the puppies.

Six Divas Tag Team Match
Maria_Kanellis.jpgGail_Kim3.jpgMickie_James41.jpg | a908fd09.jpgBeth_Phoenix23.jpgJillian_Hall12.jpg
Maria, Gail Kim and Mickie James versus Melina, Beth Phoenix, and Jillian Hall
Mickie and Melina start for the teams. Mickie hits a few elbow smashes here and there and irish whips here to the ropes. Mickie hits a neckbreaker and gets a two count. Mickie hits a dropkick on Melina. Tag to Maria. Maria uses a neckbreaker on Melina. Maria delivers a clothesline to Melina and covers for a quick two count. Maria tags out to Gail Kim. Maria and Gail Kim whip Melina into the corner. Maria whips Gail Kim in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Melina reverses a Gail Kim hammerlock. Face crusher from Melina on Gail Kim sets up for an elbowdrop. Tag between Melina and Beth Phoenix. Right hand from Phoenix on Gail Kim. Sloppy discus punch from Beth Phoenix barely connects on Gail Kim. Shes covers.. ONE...TWO...NO! Phoenix tags out to Jillian Hall. Jillian hits a quick kick on Gail Kim. Face crusher from Jillian on Gail Kim sets up for an elbowdrop. Gail Kim kicks Jillian Hall in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag between Gail Kim and Mickie James. Jillian walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Jillian tags out to Melina. Melina strikes Mickie. Badly executed second rope splash by Melina. Mickie James can barely stand. Here it comes - Split-Leg Inverted DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winners: Melina, Beth Phoenix, and Jillian Hall
OR: 64%
Crowd Reaction: 70%
Match Quality: 53%

The camera is backstage and everyone in the arena and everybody at home is watching. Jim Duggan has just been laid out but nobody is around except for the medics and a few camera men. The paramedics pick up Duggan and place him on the stretcher as they take him out the front doors, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack.

Chris Jericho is in the ring, talking about how great he is and what he has done for the business. Carlito comes out on the stage and says Jericho since your so great put your Intercontinental title on the line against me at Judgment Day and i'll show you a wrestler is supposed to do. Jericho responds, you know what Carlito you just made yourself a new enemy. Your on at Judgment Day. Carlito walks backstage as the fans cheer for Jericho.

OR: 90%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --

Singles match
Triple_H.jpg | Umaga.jpg
Triple H versus Umaga
Full nelson slam on Umaga. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Umaga. There's a two count on the pin. Umaga pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Running knee lift from Umaga. Spinebuster by Umaga. Triple H elbows Umaga in the face to break a hammerlock. Full nelson slam on Umaga. Umaga gets whipped into the corner by HHH, who charges in with a clothesline. Umaga grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Umaga gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. Umaga has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles.

Winners: Triple H by DQ
OR: 85%
Crowd Reaction: 87%
Match Quality: 81%

JBL is backstage saying that John Cena isn't worthy of holding the WWE Title. He even says Triple H shouldn't have beaten Umaga. He thinks that Umaga and him could team up on Orton and end his title reign at Judgment Day. He says John Cena may be a three time WWE Champion but that doesn't mean a thing to him. JBL says he will walk into Judgment Day and take the WWE Title away from Orton and the grasps of Triple H.
OR: 87%

Singles match
jbl.png | John_Cena.jpg
John Bradshaw Layfield versus John Cena
JBL gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. JBL takes a headbutt from John Cena. Covers for a quick two count. Fallaway slam by John Cena puts down John Bradshaw Layfield. Covers for a quick two count. JBL counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Cena is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cena walks into a side slam. John Cena avoids a John Bradshaw Layfield avalanche by getting out of the damn way! John Cena scores with a big spinebuster. John Cena grabs JBL and puts him on his shoulders and hits the FU for the 1..2..3. John Cena climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Winners: John Cena
OR: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 87%
Match Quality: 70%

After the match, JBL leaves the ring as Triple H and Randy Orton come down to confront Cena. As they start to talk a video of all of their pasts are shown. A video is played, hyping the upcoming Randy Orton vs Triple H vs John Cena match at Judgment Day.
OR: 92%

OR for the show: 78%
We got a 6.86 rating for 'RAW'!
The attendance level was 7539 people.
We made $301560 from ticket sales.

First Card of ECW!
Match 1: Nick Mondo vs. James Storm vs.

Match 2: Hernandez and Homicide vs. Kevin Thorn and Shelton Benjamin
For the vacant ECW Tag Team Titles

Match 3: Test vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Elijah Burke vs. Christian Cage

Main Event: CM Punk and Abyss vs. John Morrison and The Miz

Two injuries have taken place over the weekend.
Edge has a Broken Leg and will be out for 7 months so that takes away his title shot at Judgment Day.
DH Smith has an arm injury which he got from facing Snitsky this past Monday on RAW.

We have just gotten word from Smackdown GM Vickie Guerrero stating that Edge's replacement will be the luchador from San Diego.. Rey Mysterio and Batista. They will be taking on The Undertaker in a triple threat match.

We have gotten word from Vince McMahon about the Judgment Day Card.

Judgment Day Card

Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton -- WWE Title
The Undertaker vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio -- World Title
Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero -- ECW Title
Chris Jericho vs. Carlito -- IC. Title
Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly vs. Cryme Tyme -- World Tag Titles
Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang for the WWE Tag Team Titles
Beth Phoenix vs. Gail Kim vs. Mickie James vs. Melina for the Womens Title
The Great Khali vs. The Big Show Edited by rollinGFX

No offense mate, you've posted two shows and it appears your pretty new. Feedback doesn't come that easy, for anybody.

Asking for feedback doesn't go down well, in fact, i find it generally makes people not want to give feedback.

**throws a good comment**

Edited by new_era

5992412.jpg
World Wrestling Entertainment presents...ECW on Sci-Fi
Date: May 6th, 2008 In game.

ECW Dark Matches:
Big Daddy V def. Nunzio at 0:10 after a Ghetto Drop.
Stevie Richards def. Matt Striker and Mikie Knox in a triple threat match at 7:52 after a Stevie Kick to Striker.

The ECW pyros blast off as the cameras zoom throughout the fans in attendance. The cameras show fans with signs including many "Dreamer", "The Latin American Xchange", and "EC FN' W" signs.
Tazz: Good Evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome the very first edition of ECW for 2008. Joining me here tonight is none other than my partner and collegue Joey Styles.
Joey Styles: Yep, that's me and we are here in Nashville, Tennessee. You guys will be able to see some of TNA's old wrestlers in action this week right here on ECW.
Tazz: You are right about that, Some of the wrestlers you will see tonight is Abyss, Christian Cage, LAX and even James Storm. Gail Kim has already debuted on RAW this past Monday.
Joey Styles: Oh yeah. I'm really waiting to see what Abyss can do in that ring.

Tag Team Match
Mondo.jpg| James_Storm.jpg
Nick Mondo versus James Storm
Mondo takes a headbutt from James Storm. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Nick Mondo by Storm. Spear by James Storm. James Storm scores with a big spinebuster. James Storm moves in for the kill. Last Call!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! James Storm gives a murderous look toward Nick Mondo...and attacks! Mondo gets dropped to the mat with a hard clothesline and then as he is getting up Storm nails him with his beer bottle.
Winner: James Storm

OR: 64%
Crowd Reaction: 53%
Match Quality: 75%

Tag Team Match
Hernandez5.jpgHomicide3.jpg | Kevin_Thorn7.jpgShelton_Benjamin13.jpg
The Latin American Xchange versus Kevin Thorn and Shelton Benjamin

Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Shelton. Hernandez powers out of a headlock. Running knee lift from Hernandez. Tag to Homicide. Homicide slams Shelton Benjamin down and motions to the crowd. Homicide with a spinning neckbreaker on Shelton. Homicide walks into a drop toe hold. Flying elbow from Shelton Benjamin connects. Tag to Kevin Thorn. Flying shoulder tackle by Thorn sends Homicide CRASHING to the mat. Homicide flips out of a Kevin Thorn bodyslam attempt. Back Body drop by Thorn gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag to Hernandez. Massive lariat! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bodyslam by Hernandez. Kevin Thorn is all alone...Gringo Cutter!! 1....2....3! Thorn \ Shelton look like they aren't done...and they attack LAX! After an exchange of blows, Hernandez and Homicide are laid out in the ring.
Winners: LAX

OR: 74%
Crowd Reaction: 67%
Match Quality: 81%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --
- Commercial two: Judgment Day PPV.. will Chavo Guerrero defeat Kane and take back the ECW Title.

Kelly Kelly is in the ring in an interview segment when all of a sudden Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder come down and start advancing in on her. Kelly is still in the ring when Kofi Kingston runs out to the ring. He gets them away form Kelly and attacks them as they back up the ramp. Kelly thanks Kofi with a kiss.
Overall rating: 54%

Fatal 4 Way match
0ab2254e.jpg | lashley.png | burke.png | Christian_Cage.jpg
Test versus Bobby Lashley versus Elijah Burke versus Christian Cage

Lashley scoops and slams Elijah Burke. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Elijah Burke by Lashley. Covers for a quick two count. Burke pushes out of a Bobby Lashley hold. Tag between Elijah Burke and Christian Cage. Cage drives a thrust kick into the chest of Lashley. Running knee lift from Christian Cage. Bobby Lashley fights out of a grapple. Tag between Bobby Lashley and Test. Big piledriver on Cage. Running knee lift from Test. Cage flips out of a Test bodyslam attempt. Fallaway slam by Christian Cage puts down Test. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Christian Cage. Tag to Bobby Lashley. BIG clothesline on Test. Spear! Test is down! Test is in trouble. Here it comes - Running Powerslam. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner: Bobby Lashley

OR: 76%
Crowd Reaction: 77%
Match Quality: 77%

Kane and Chavo Guerrero are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Kane signs it. Chavo also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Kane, who drives the table into his ribs. Chavo Guerrero can barely stand. Chokeslam! Kane walks off, having won this battle.

OR: 77%
-- COMMERCIAL BREAK --

Tag Team Match
Abyss.jpgCMPunkROH.jpg | John_Morrison.jpgmiz.png
CM Punk and Abyss vs. John Morrison and The Miz.

Morrison hits a dropkick on Abyss and gets right back up. Abyss comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Back Body drop by Morrison gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Abyss tags out to CM Punk. Second rope flying axe handle, Morrison goes down. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Punk. John Morrison elbows CM Punk in the face to break a hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Punk. Tag between John Morrison and The Miz. Punk walks into a high dropkick from The Miz, almost losing several teeth in the process. Second rope flying axe handle, Punk goes down. Punk blocks a kick from The Miz. Punk hits a dropkick on The Miz and gets right back up. Tag to Abyss. Spear! The Miz is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! The Miz charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. The Miz falls through the ropes after a hard shot from Abyss. He seemed to hit his head on the apron on the way down. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. Punk \ Abyss remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.
Winners: CM Punk and Abyss

OR: 76%
Crowd Reaction: 74%
Match Quality: 78%

OR for the show: 71%
We got a 3.70 rating for 'ECW on Sci-Fi'!
The attendance level was 7539 people.
We made $301560 from ticket sales.

I guess I'll leave some comments.

- What's with the TNA invasion? You've got people like Gail Kim, Abyss, Christian, Kaz, among others on the cards - pretty high up - and there's not an explanation. At all. (And I'm one of those people that laughs when I see that 'Christian Cage has returned to WWE!' when they could just as easily call him Christian again.)

- Secondly, anyone with a quarter of a brain could tell that your writeups for RAW and ECW were C+P'ed from EWR with minor edits and additions.

As for your SmackDown writeup - the one you actually wrote up - it's good, but a bit lacking. For the most part, your cards just look like random matches set up to piece together a show. (Then again, this is only a week's worth of shows, diary time, so I can't give you a lot of flack on storylines not really being set up....)

All I'll say now is just don't copy and paste the EWR writeups, and give a couple of explanations, and the diary'll be okay.

-No explanation for TNA SIgnings such as Kaz = bad.

-NICK FUCKING MONDO...Retired a few years ago and hasn't planned on coming back.

-The TNA Invasion thing you got going on is totally and utterly uncalled for, the amount of TNA Superstars you have is totally unrealistic and WWE would never ever sign Homicide.

-Plus copying and pasting EWR Results - URGH!

As much as I would hate to say it, and it means shit coming from me. Really need to improve...FAST! In many ways possible such as: Writing Results, Having a realistic roster, and not having too much TNA Wrestlers. Even if you have, you could've said: "I bought out TNA" and another few lines or something, but not saying anything doesn't cut it.

Edited by IzzyX

Upcoming Card for Smackdown

Match 1: Divas Tag Team Match: Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool vs Victoria and Layla El

Match 2: Shannon Moore vs John Morrison

Match 3: Kaz vs Kenny Dykstra

Match 4: Montel Vontavious Porter vs Matt Hardy for the United States Championship

Main Event: Mark Henry and The Great Khali vs Batista and The Undertaker

-No explanation for TNA SIgnings such as Kaz = bad.

-NICK FUCKING MONDO...Retired a few years ago and hasn't planned on coming back.

-The TNA Invasion thing you got going on is totally and utterly uncalled for, the amount of TNA Superstars you have is totally unrealistic and WWE would never ever sign Homicide.

-Plus copying and pasting EWR Results - URGH!

As much as I would hate to say it, and it means shit coming from me. Really need to improve...FAST! In many ways possible such as: Writing Results, Having a realistic roster, and not having too much TNA Wrestlers. Even if you have, you could've said: "I bought out TNA" and another few lines or something, but not saying anything doesn't cut it.

Why would the WWE NEVER sign Homicide? Plus TNA fired some of those wrestlers I now have on the rosters. They fired Kaz and Abyss.

Edited by rollinGFX

But the fact is you never came up with a backstory of WHY they're there. There's no such thing as "Hey they released Abyss let's get him".

And you copy-paste results with minor additions. And something tells me that you haven't really done this yourself, why would your grammar be good on shows and then get worse when you do OOC?

Do I need to say more?

3871766dq6.jpg

Friday Night Smackdown - May 9th, 2008

Dark Match Results

Jesse And Festus defeated The Edgeheads(Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder in 3:41 by pinfall with a Fireman's Carry Facebuster from Festus on Hawkins.

Chris Harris defeated Dave Taylor in 4:37 by pinfall with The Catatonic.

======================================================

The evening kicked off with Michael Cole & Jonathan Coachman hyping up tonights show. They mentioned that there are no more Pay Per View stops on the road to Judgment Day! They talked about tonight's Main Event as Mark Henry and The Great Khali take on Batista and The Undertaker, they also say that Batista and The Undertaker will also meet Rey Mysterio at Judgment Day in a triple threat match for The World Heavyweight Championship. They also mention that Kane and Chavo Guerrero will meet in a Wrestlemania Rematch for the ECW Championship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera then zooms backstage as we see Deuce and Domino walking around acting as if they are the biggest things on the block on the Smackdown roster. Cherry is not with them, Layla El then walks up to Deuce and asks if he can show her a few wrestling pointers. He says yes and they walk into Layla's locker room. Layla sets down on a chair nearby and watches Deuce and Domino. Deuce says one of the best moves is a hammerlock. She then says ok show me how you do it. He puts the hammerlock on her and she bends over to counter. As she does that Cherry walks in and she starts yelling at Deuce and Domino. She then grabs Layla and throws her up against a wall and slaps her right across the face! As Layla walks out of the room she shuts the door and you can hear Cherry yelling at both Deuce and Domino.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diva's Tag Team Match - Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool versus Victoria and Layla El

The first match of the evening, saw 4 Diva's go at it in Tag Team action. The all american diva Michelle McCool teamed up with the sexy extremist Kelly Kelly to face Victoria and Layla El. Victoria tried early to end it quickly and defeat another diva in Kelly, or Michelle herself. Victoria and Layla made quick tags to one another, keeping a fresh Michelle out of the ring. Victoria kicked Kelly away and tagged in Layla who took down Kelly and Michelle in quick succession. Michelle tagged herself in and went for her finisher, Wings of Love onto Victoria, but Victoria countered and she tried for her finisher, Widow's Peak but Michelle then countered and tagged in Kelly. Kelly got on the top rope and she hit a high-flying crossbody for the 1..2..3. Kelly got out of the ring right before Layla came in. Victoria and Layla set there holding their necks and pointing at the two winners. Cherry then came out of nowhere and took down both Victoria and Layla with a high-flying crossbody of her own.

Winners - Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool

52%, 66%, 22%

John Morrison and The Miz are backstage in an interview segment with Eve Torres. Eve asks Morrison about his match tonight with Shannon Moore. He cuts her off and says Shannon Moore, the reject has to face the guru of greatness tonight. When I welcome him into my palace of wisdom tonight it will be like a fifteen minutes of fame match. I can take Shannon down in fifteen minutes, hell maybe even less than that. Oh, and Shannon if your little partner Jimmy Wang Yang tries to interfere Miz will be out there to hold him back. Miz will do anything in his power to give us the advantage for Judgment Day. We are your WWE tag team champions and we will still hold them after Judgment Day. Morrison and Miz walks off away from the camera but Miz comes back and says... HOO-RAH!

OR: 65%

Singles match - John Morrison versus Shannon Moore

Shannon tries to jump Morrison as he enters the ring, but Morrison just powers Shannon and shoves him away before exploding with a huge Clothesline which almost decapitates Shannon! The crowd erupts with excitement at seeing possibly a new John Morrison? A more destructive John Morrison? Morrison whips Shannon off the ropes and lifts him up into a Military Press Slam and then simply drops him face first onto the mat with ease. Morrison pulls Moore back up to his feet, but Moore shoves his thumb in Morrison's eye as he quickly climbs to the top rope in order to get some sort of advantage in the match. Moore leaps at Morrison, but Morrison moves out of the way and Moore gets back up and Morrison hits the Corkscrew Moonsault. Morrison with the cover 1...2...3!

Winner - John Morrison

72%, 60%, 85%

Jamie Noble is in the ring in an interview segment in the ring and Chuck Palumbo and Gregory Helms comes out and start attacking him. Out of the crowd comes Jay Lethal, making his debut. He slides in and joins the fight, taking on both Palumbo and Helms. Jamie Noble fights back too, and between them they send both enemies out of the ring.

OR: 77%

Singles match - Chavo Guerrero versus Ron Killings

The match finally ends with 20 minutes of chaos with Chavo Guerrero and Ron Killings battling it out still in the center of the ring and Chavo knees Killings in the abdomen and hits him with a stunning blow to the back of his head that knocks him out but somehow, Killings is still on his knees. Chavo goes over to the ropes and goes on the apron where he jumps to the top rope and Killings goes for his kick and nails it right in the face of Chavo! The crowd is shocked on how this match is going to end but they have to admit that this match was entirely good! Kane comes running down the aisle and slides into the ring! Killings is on one side of Chavo and Kane is on the other. Chavo is looking at Killings, Killings says turn around and Chavo follows his orders. He turns around really slowly. Kane grabs Chavo's throat and Kane hits the Chokeslam! Kane leaves the ring, signaling that he will be the champion again at Judgment Day. ONE...TWO...THREE. Killings defeats Chavo. Ron Killings then gets out of the ring and catches up to Kane. He starts yelling Kane wait up, Kane gets to the top of the stage and raises his hands over his head and brings them down with so much force that his pyro blasts out of the ring posts. Killings shakes Kane's hand as he knows that he has just earned himself a WWE contract and a new friend at that. As they walk backstage Chavo is still laying in the ring pointing at the stage.

Winner - Ron Killings

73%, 70%, 76%

Montel Vontavious Porter is backstage saying that he is the greatest WWE United States Champion ever for the WWE. He also says that Matt Hardy will not be the United States Champion for as long as he holds it. He says that Matt can't beat him and that nobody can beat him EVER. He then says to make this match fair I asked Vickie Guerrero if she could make this match a Falls Count Anywhere match. She gladly accepted and said you know what MVP, having a match like this will be good for someone of your caliber. MVP then walks off the set and heads for the ring.

OR: 87%

Singles match - Montel Vontavious Porter versus Matt Hardy -- United States Championship

Hardy gets the advantage of MVP with his kicks and punches and MVP recoils back to the turnbuckle. Hardy goes for the clothesline and bulldog combination and nails it on MVP! Hardy goes for the Twist Of Fate but MVP from the outside trips him and MVP laughs and Hardy begs MVP to get back in the ring but Hardy turns around and sees MVP where MVP goes for the Playmaker and Hardy counters into a Twist Of Fate! 1..2..NO.. no three count just yet. Matt then sets up a table inside the ring and tries to hit the Twist Of Fate on MVP through the table but MVP counters and irish whips him off of the ropes. Matt comes back to MVP and MVP hits a Spinebuster but only gets a two count. MVP then sets Hardy on the top rope and hits a superplex through the table! MVP then gets back on the top rope and goes for a Frog Splash but misses! Hardy sees it happen and goes for the quick rollup pin on MVP, still a two count. MVP should have capitalized while he had the chance. MVP is still holding his abdomen area in pain as Hardy stands back up. Out of nowhere Randy Orton runs out and slides into the ring, he hits the unexpected RKO on Hardy and MVP gets the three count and he retains the United States Championship.

Winner - Montel Vontavious Porter

79%, 81%, 77%

Tag Team match - Mark Henry and The Great Khali versus Batista and Undertaker

The second tag team match of the night begins with Mark Henry and Batista in the ring. Mark gets on top after an initial good period for Batista and he does a powerful clothesline and then a big splash pin but only gets a two count. The crowd boo as Khali and Henry look as good as ever together working as a tag team but then The Undertaker gets tagged in and the match completely changes. Taker' cleans house and hits punches and kicks as well as a back body drop and then a massive spinebuster slam like move. He can only get a two count though. Batista tries to clothesline Khali over the top rope but he pulls the top rope down and Batista goes flying to the floor. Rey Mysterio finally comes down to the ring and he hits the 619 on Mark Henry and The Undertaker hits the Tombstone Piledriver for the win as Batista and Khali are on the outside brawling. Khali grabs Mark's leg and drags him out of the ring as the three opponents at Judgment Day, Batista, Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker all stare at each other. They start brawling as some security members run out and break them up. They all make there way backstage.

Winners - Batista and Undertaker

83%, 81%, 96%

After they all get backstage a video is played on the titantron showing what The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio and Batista has done in the past and what titles they have held. The video shows Batista's days in Evolution with Triple H, Randy Orton and his mentor and best friend Ric Flair. It also shows him holding the World Title and the World Tag Team Titles with Orton. For The Undertaker it shows him holding the world title and being 16 and 0 at Wrestlemania. And for Rey Mysterio it shows him overcoming the odds to become the World Heavyweight Champion, it also shows him holding the Cruiserweight title.

OR: 86%

Overall Rating For The Show: 74%

We got a 6.85 rating for 'SmackDown!'!

The attendance level was 8035 people.

We made $321400 from ticket sales.

A few updates: The WWE has just resigned Rob Van Dam to a contract and he is now back on ECW. He is in contendership for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship and so Armando Estrada has also changed Chavo's and Kane's one on one championship match to a Triple Threat Match for the title with RVD involved in the big match.

Vickie Guerrero is now also injured. She has a broken nose and will be returning in one month. Edge will return from his broken leg in seven months and DH Smith will return from his arm injury in 2 months.

Judgment Day Card

Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton -- WWE Title

The Undertaker vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio -- World Title

Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam -- ECW Title

Chris Jericho vs. Carlito -- IC. Title

Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly vs. Cryme Tyme -- World Tag Titles

John Morrison and The Miz vs. Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang for the WWE Tag Team Titles

Beth Phoenix vs. Gail Kim vs. Mickie James vs. Melina for the Womens Title

The Great Khali vs. The Big Show

Edited by rollinGFX

Yeah, rollin, the C&P will stop, or else the diary will. And don't tell me you didn't, because that "Jay Lethal, making his debut" segment looked a helluva lot like an EWR writeup.

Seriously, you've done it on three shows now, and you need to thank me for feeling lenient and not shutting it down now. You will have a warning, though.

I'm not a big fan either...

The diary could have used a backstory, especially for all those TNA wrestlers who where suddenly there.

It's fair enough that you sign them, but please come up with a story for why they are there...

They just suddenly appear on the show, wtf?

And... Copy + Paste = NO....

JDBanner.jpg

Judgment Day - May 11th, 2008

Dark Match Results

Vladimir Kozlov defeated Nic Nemeth in 2:10 by pinfall with The Russian Rack.

Nick Mondo defeated Eddie Colon in 1:52 by pinfall with The Assault Driver.

Umaga crushed Colin Delaney in :31 by pinfall with The Samoan Spike.

William Regal defeated Val Venis in 2:31 by submission with The Regal Stretch.

Kaz and Mr.Kennedy defeated Big Daddy V and Mark Henry and Jesse and Festus and Deuce and Domino in 7:31 by pinfall after a Pump Kick/Mic Check combination.

The evening kicked off with all of the announcers sitting at there respective brands announcer tables hyping up tonights show. They talked about tonight's Main Event as The Undertaker takes on Batista and Rey Mysterio in a triple threat match for the World Title, they also mention that The Great Khali will meet The Big Show tonight in a Backlash rematch. They also mention that Kane and Chavo Guerrero's single match is now a triple threat match for the title with Rob Van Dam being the third participant. They say this is one Judgment Day that will not be forgotten.

Tag Team Match - Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang versus John Morrison and The Miz -- WWE Tag Team Championships

The music of Jimmy Wang Yang boomed out of the pa system as out walked Wang Yang and his partner and Shannon Moore. Getting a good ovation from the Miami crowd as they made there way down to the ring. John Morrison and The Miz came out as cocky and arrogant as they were when they walked into the building. They had their tag team titles across their waists as both Morrison and Miz did there signature poses on the ramp. "Great Tag Team action to start off our night here at Judgment Day, Shannon and Wang Yang have been working real well as a tag team lately, after Wrestlemania they had a few tag team matches on and off to see if they were really tag team championship contenders. The Miz lasted a long time in that battle royal, let's see if he his momentum can carry forward in this match." exclaimed Michael Cole. This match turned out to be a very good match-up showcasing the great teamwork both teams have. Morrison and Miz really used there tags well, getting the fresh man in at every opportunity. Moore and Wang Yang used some good double team moves as Morrison was down on the mat, Shannon went up top in which Wang Yang grabbed Shannon and helped him fly down onto Morrison with a huge body splash. Shannon tried a pin but got a two count and Morrison tagged Miz. Miz came in, stood up Shannon and hit a Shining Wizard for the win. Afterwards, Wang Yang got in the ring checking on his partner as Morrison and Miz got the titles and backed away from the ring as Wang Yang looked a little pissed.

Winners - The Miz and John Morrison

72%, 63%, 77%

Fatal Four Way Match - Beth Phoenix versus Gail Kim versus Melina versus Mickie James

All four of these Women have made huge strides inside that squared circle as of late and it really showed in this match-up as it was a pretty good wrestling contest. All four women fighting for the right to be the woman who moves out of Judgment Day to take the WWE Women's Championship home. Mickie and Beth ended up going outside of the ring and battling out there and it left Melina and Gail Kim in the ring. Melina really took it to Gail in this one and ended up hitting the Split-Leg Inverted DDT on Gail to pick up the win and get the Women's Championship. While Mickie James was left stunned on the outside and so was Beth!

Winner - Melina

70%, 75%, 61%

Singles Match - The Great Khali versus The Big Show

As we return back from a commercial break The Great Khali makes his way down to the ring prepared to take on the World's Largest Athlete The Big Show. Once in the ring, out came Big Show looking very focused for this match. As the bell rang Khali went right after Big Show by knocking him with a punch to the skull. It didn't do anything to Show as he got right back up and knocked Khali with a punch of his own. That didn't do much to Khali either. Khali scooped up Big Show and slammed him down on his back. He then hit a big splash pin but got a one count out of it. Big Show got back up and clotheslined Khali but it only made him stumble. He hit another one but it still made him stumble. Show went for another one but Khali hit his brain chop as he was running at him. Show is down and Khali goes to pin him.. 1..2...NO! Big Show then got back up and grabbed Khali by the throat, Khali did the same and they both tried lifting each other up. That didn't work to well and Big Show had more strength. Show knocked Khali's hand away from his throat and Show picked Khali up and chokeslammed Khali for the win.

Winner - The Big Show

53%, 56%, 47%

Tag Team Match - Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes versus Cryme Tyme -- World Tag Team Championships

The third match of the evening, saw the World Tag Team Champions and the number one contenders go at it in Tag Team action. The son of Dusty Rhodes, Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly to face the number one contenders to their tag team titles Cryme Tyme. JTG tried early to end it quickly and defeat one of the newest wrestlers in the wrestling business, Cody Rhodes, or Holly himself. JTG and Shad made quick tags to one another, keeping a fresh Hardcore Holly out of the ring. JTG kicked Cody away and tagged in Shad who took down Rhodes and Holly in quick succession. Holly tagged himself in and went for his finisher, The Alabama Slam onto Shad, but he was a little to heavy. Shad then tried for a Powerbomb on Holly which he countered. Holly got to Rhodes and tagged him in. Rhodes got on the top rope and he hit a high-flying crossbody for the 1..2..3. Cryme Tyme set in the ring and pointed up to Holly and Rhodes. JTG got a mic and said "Yo, yo yo yo.. YO! Eyy, Holly.. Rhodes. Wait just a minute." Holly and Rhodes pause at the top of the ramp and turn around. JTG rose the mic to his mouth and said "YO, how about putting those titles on the line against us tomorrow on RAW?" Rhodes then got a mic from a stage attendant and said "You guys just had your chance and you guys didn't capitalize on it. We are still the World Tag Champs and we always be the tag champs. Nobody will ever chance that." JTG and Shad looked a little confused. JTG gave the mic to Shad and Shad said "Hey, wait a minute boyz. Don't go anywhere just yet. Now I know we just had our chances at the titles but how about we throw in another tag team into the match tomorrow night. It can be Cade and Murdoch, London and Kendrick.. hell even The Highlanders. The titles are yours so I will let you guys choose what tag team you want to throw into the bout tomorrow night." Holly whispered something to Cody and Cody gave him the mic. Holly said "You guys are on tomorrow night, as for the other team.. we want Cade and Murdoch!" With that said JTG, shad, Holly and Rhodes leave the ring area.

Winners - Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes

66%, 64%, 68%

Singles Match - Chris Jericho versus Carlito -- Intercontinental Championship

Carlito gets the advantage of Jericho with his kicks and punches and Jericho recoils back to the turnbuckle. Carlito goes for the clothesline and bulldog combination and nails it on Jericho! Carlito goes for the backstabber but Jericho from the outside trips him and Jericho laughs and Carlito begs Jericho to get back in the ring. Carlito then nails a Backstabber but only gets a two count, he gets back up and goes to the top rope. Jericho hits the ropes and he crashes down onto the turnbuckle. Jericho tries for a superplex but Carlito counters and throws Jericho off the top. Carlito jumps and Jericho but Jericho moves, Jericho gets a quick rollup pin and gets the 1..2..3! Carlito can't believe it, Jericho can't even believe it. Carlito holds his hands behind his head and shakes his head as Jericho gets the title and gets back in the ring. Carlito is still in the ring and Jericho faces one way and Carlito comes up behind him and hits the backstabber!

Winner - Chris Jericho

84%, 83%, 86%

Triple Threat Match - Kane versus Chavo Guerrero versus Rob Van Dam -- ECW Championship

Chavo went for a Frog Splash on Kane but he caught him by the throat and lifted him up and chokeslammed him. Kane then saw Rob Van Dam on the top rope. RVD jumped at Kane. Kane said to himself if I don't do something to him i'm gonna lose and I don't want that to happen. Kane caught RVD by the throat and chokeslammed him and covered both Chavo and RVD. Kane pinned both number one contenders.

Winner - Kane

79%, 82%, 75%

Triple Threat Match - Randy Orton versus Triple H versus John Cena -- WWE Championship

HHH and Cena seemed to form a partnership against Orton, but Orton refused to be defeated as he battled valiantly against the other two. Soon enough, HHH and Cena came to blows making it a proper three-way competition. As HHH and Cena fought on the outside, Orton dove off the top landing on both Cena and Triple H, taking them both out as he then fought with Cena inside the ring. After a back and forth exchange, Orton nailed Cena with an RKO, but HHH snuck up behind Orton, turned him around and hit the Pedigree for the win. Triple H got the title and went back in the ring. He laughed at both Cena and Orton and held up the title as his music started to play. Orton stood up in the center of the ring and shook his head and pointed at Triple H and did the belt motion across his waist. Cena stood up and turned Orton around again and nailed him with a FU. Cena then pointed at Triple H and did the belt motion across his waist. He looked down at Orton and laughed. He then did his salute to the crowd.

Winner - Triple H

86%, 92%, 75%

Triple Threat Match - The Undertaker versus Rey Mysterio versus Batista -- World Heavyweight Championship

As the bell rings, the three get involved in a big staredown, with everyone wondering how the match would start. Batista begins to taunt The Undertaker, but backs into the ropes when The Undertaker walks towards him. As The Undertaker is walking towards Batista, Rey Mysterio comes behind him and begins assaulting him as Batista joins in. Batista and Rey begin to work together but it soon becomes a short-lived partnership, Batista begins to attack Rey with right hands. Taker takes his chance and knocks Batista down, who rolls to the outside. Taker & Rey begin trading right hands in the center of the ring as Batista stands at ringside. He eventually comes back in but Taker knocks him back down. Rey goes back after Taker and takes him to the mat with a legsweep. Batista climbs to the top rope, but Rey jumps up and hits a missile dropkick for a one count. Taker gets back to his feet and whips Rey off the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline, but Batista comes back and goes after Taker with right hands. Taker gets whipped off the ropes and Batista takes him down with a seated hip toss. Batista then connects with the Spear for a VERY CLOSE three count, but Taker kicks out. Rey gets back up as he and Batista begin to hammer away with right hands on Taker. They whip Taker off the ropes and take him down with a double clothesline. The partnership soon explodes again as neither can decide who gets to pin Taker. Rey tries to strike Batista with a right hand, but Batista blocks it and attacks Rey with right hands of his own, and then powers Rey over the top rope with a clothesline. Taker rushes over and goes for the Tombstone on Batista, but Batista counters and back body drops Taker over the top rope...

~ Commercial Break ~

Back from the break and all three men are back in the ring trading right hands. Taker gets whipped into the corner by Batista, but as Batista runs in, Taker moves out of the way causing Batista to crash into the steel ringpost. Taker then takes Rey down with a clothesline. Taker then whips Rey off the ropes and connects with a Powerslam, but Batista is there to break up the count. Taker and Batista exchange right hands until Batista gouges Taker's eye, causing Taker to lose control of the match. Taker stands in the middle of the ring, temporarily blinded, allowing Batista to come off the ropes and hit the Spear again! Taker quickly gets back to his feet and Batista connects with a Spinebuster. Batista then goes for an elbow drop, but Rey grabs Batista's leg and trips him up. Rey slides back into the ring and slams Batista to the mat. Rey then goes to work on Taker and whips him into the ropes, but telegraphs a back body drop and Taker scores with the Chokeslam. Taker then goes for the Tombstone, but Batista takes him down with a clothesline, and then another but Rey once again stops Batista's momentum, until Batista nails Rey with a clothesline, which is legal in this match. Batista goes for the Batista Bomb, but Rey slides out the back door and shoves Batista straight into Batista, who goes flying out of the ring. Batista lands on the middle rope and Rey goes for the 619 but Batista knows him very well and he moves out of the way. Batista hits the Batista Bomb on Rey after saying "sorry man but I gotta do what I gotta do to get this title back around my waist." Batista then goes for the pin but Taker slides back in and breaks it up. Taker then picks up Rey and tosses him out of the ring, he turns around and sees Batista running at him and he moves out of the way very quickly. Taker grabs Batista and Chokeslams him and then locks in the Gogoplata Choke and Batista taps! Undertaker retains!!

Winner - The Undertaker

87%, 91%, 79%

Overall Rating For The Show: 75%

We got a 1.53 buy rate for 'Judgment Day'!

The attendance was 17898 people.

We made $3825000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $1073880 from ticket sales.

The Second RAW Card of 2008!
Match 1: The Highlanders vs. Snitsky

Match 2: Gail Kim and Mickie James vs. Melina and Jillian

Match 3: Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
For the World Tag Team Championships

Match 4: Paul Burchill vs. Jeff Hardy

Match 5: Carlito vs. Umaga
Winner is #1 contender to the Intercontinental Championship. Chris Jericho will be commentating on the match with Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross during this match.

Main Event: Triple H and John Cena vs. William Regal, Randy Orton and John Bradshaw Layfield

Some Updates: The next Pay Per View is Vengeance and it is June 22nd, 2008. Matches will started being made after this week's edition of Friday Night Smackdown.
Edge is still injured with his Broken Leg and will be out for 7 months. Vickie Guerrero has a broken nose and will be out for 1 month. DH Smith is also injured, he has an arm injury and will be out for 2 months.
Colin Delaney has still not earned a WWE contract. Armando Estrada is telling us that he will have another try at it tomorrow night on ECW when he faces off against one of TNA's old superstars "Cowboy" James Storm. Estrada is also telling us that if Tommy Dreamer trys to help Delaney in any way he will be fired and Delaney will go back down to the developmental roster. He also says if Storm uses his beer bottle in that match, he will be fired from the ECW brand and the WWE altogether and Delaney earns his WWE contract. He also mentions that the ECW tag team champions, LAX will meet the WWE tag team champions, The Miz and John Morrison and in the main event Abyss, Kane, Bobby Lashley, Christian Cage and CM Punk take on Test, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Big Daddy V and Matt Striker in a five on five tag team match.

• What should I do with my injured wrestlers? Put them in rehab or send them to development? Edited by rollinGFX

6979.jpg

Monday Night RAW - May 12th, 2008

Dark Match Results

Colt Cabana defeated James Curtis in 1:12 by pinfall with the finisher he calls the Colt 45.

Charlie Haas defeated Super Crazy in 2:41 by pinfall with the finisher he calls the Haastile Takeover.

The show starts with Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross talking about tonights card and the show altogether. They talk about Triple H winning the WWE Championship from Randy Orton and John Cena in that triple threat match at Judgment Day yesterday. JR then says we have some sort of confrnotation between Orton and Triple H backstage, we'll take you there right now. The camera zooms backstage and we see Orton and Triple H in each other's faces.

We see Triple H holding his title on his shoulder and Orton staring at Triple H with those dagger like eyes that he has. All of a sudden Orton jumps at Triple H but he catches Orton and sits him on the ground and pushes him away. Trips then says Orton let's just save this for the match tonight as he turns and walks away. Orton says your not getting off the hook that easily. Orton then starts to chase Trips. Trips turns around and sees Orton running at him, Trips side steps and trips Orton. Orton gets up and gets in Trips's face and starts yelling and screaming that the title will be his again.

80%

Jeff Hardy is in his locker room wondering what is going to be happening tonight when Katie Lea Burchill walks in and asks Jeff if he will go against Paul tonight since this will be his first match in a while. Jeff agrees and Katie starts to walk out the door but Jeff says wait up Katie. Jeff then says I said I would take him on tonight but I didn't say what kind of match it will be. Katie says what are you talking about. Jeff then says just tell Paul that he better be ready tonight because the match will be a ladder match! Katie is shocked as Jeff pushes her out of the room and he then closes his door.

72%

2 on 1 Handicapped Match - Snitsky versus The Highlanders

Ending: Snitsky has already take out Highlander Robbie with a chairshot behind the referee's back. Robbie is lying on the outside of the ring with the steel chair beside him. Snitsky then capitalizes on the moment when he kicks Rory's head off with a big boot to the face for the win.

Winner - Snitsky

60%, 54%, 66%

John Cena is backstage hyping up his three on two handicap match with Randy Orton, John Bradshaw Layfield and William Regal. He tells Regal and JBL to leave him alone because he wants to take one man out of the equation and that man is Randy Orton. He then laughs and says JBL and Regal I suggest you guys don't even show up to the ring tonight because this match will be a hellfest if you do. He then does his salute and then leaves. Triple H comes up and does a little comedy scene and says into the camera is this thing still on and he starts tapping it with his finger. He then steps back and says well here goes nothing and then he says kids don't try this at home. He does his DX chops and then says Orton, Regal, JBL.. Cena is right. Tonight will be a hellacious match tonight for you three. He then leaves.

85%

Then the titantron starts getting out of hand as a picture of Chris Jericho is shown. More pictures of Jericho are shown holding the WWE championship, the WWF championship, one of the WWF World Tag Team Championship and the Intercontinental titles. Then a last part of a match is shown, the match shown was of him becoming the very first ever WWF Undisputed champion.

91%

Tag Team Match - Gail Kim and Mickie James versus Jillian Hall and Melina

Ending: Gail Kim hits a springboard dropkick and a diving hurricanrana on Jillian and it send them both out of the ring. Meanwhile in the ring, Melina and Mickie are trading elbow shots to the face. Melina kicks Mickie in the stomach and she bends down, Melina then tries for a neckbreaker but Mickie counters and she tries for a Mickie-DT but Melina counters again into a roundhouse kick for the win.

Winners - Jillian and Melina

70%, 75%, 59%

I SPIT IN THE FACES OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL! Carlito's theme song blasts out of the pa system and Carlito walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand. He gets to the ring for the Carlito's Cabana show. Carlito announces that his guests are Umaga and Chris Jericho. They both make it out to the ring and they stand across from one another with Carlito in the middle. Carlito says Jericho I face off against you at Judgment Day for your Intercontinental Championship and you won after I jumped at you from the top rope and you moved. I crash landed on the mat and you took advantage by rolling me up and getting the win. That was a very great match for the both of us. But tonight I have one of my biggest matches and it's against Umaga and it's to determine the number one contender to your title Jericho. Umaga starts screaming and chases both Carlito and Jericho out of the ring, he then starts tearing up stuff inside the ring. He looks at both Jericho and Carlito walking backwards up the ramp and does the belt motion across his waist.

85%

Triple Threat Tag Team Match - Hardcore Holly versus Cryme Tyme versus Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch -- World Tag Team Championships

TLC Match

Ending: Holly and Rhodes are on the outside fighting with Cade and Murdoch. Rhodes hits a DDT on the floor on Murdoch while Holly picks up the big Lance Cade and hits an Alabama Slam through a set up table on the outside. While that is happening JTG climbs up a ladder while Shad watches his back holding a steel chair. Holly jumps up on the apron and Shad nails him with the chair, Holly falls back and Rhodes checks on him. JTG takes the titles from the top of the ladder and throws one to Shad as they head backstage. Rhodes and Holly look angry, so do Cade and Murdoch.

Winner - Cryme Tyme

78%, 78%, 79%

Singles Match - Paul Burchill versus Jeff Hardy

Ladder Match

Ending: Paul Burchill grabs a ladder from the outside, slides back in the ring and sets it up. He starts going up it while Katie holds him down on the floor. Jeff breaks free and gets in the ring as fast as he can. He starts climbing up the ladder really fast, he gets up it and hits a Twist Of Fate off of it. Jeff then hits the Swanton Bomb from the top of the ladder!! Jeff then goes for the pin and wins.

Winner - Jeff Hardy

78%, 78%, 79%

Singles Match - Carlito versus Umaga

Ending: Jericho is doing commentary for this match and right after Carlito hits a backstabber on Umaga, Shawn Michaels runs out and the match is called a draw due to the interference. The three inside the ring then start brawling. Jericho gets in and starts brawling with them. Regal comes out and announces that next week right here on RAW, Jericho will defend his title against these three men. Jericho then says Regal, you can't make me defend against all three of these men. That's not called for, neither of these men are rightful number one contenders. Regal comes back and says Jericho if you don't defend it next week you will be stripped of the title and these three other men will have a shot at the title in a triple threat match.

Winner - Nobody. It was a draw.

66%, 58%, 75%

3 on 2 Handicap Match - Triple H and John Cena versus William Regal, Randy Orton, and John Bradshaw Layfield

Ending: Cena hits a tornado DDT from the top rope. He goes for the pin on Orton but Orton escapes right before the three. Cena stands up slowly, showing effects from last night at Judgment Day. Val Venis has already came out and started beating up on William Regal. They are still fighting backstage as we know it. Triple H and JBL are fighting on the outside. Orton then got on one knee and as Cena turned around Orton hit him with the RKO. Triple H tried to get in to break up the count but JBL grabbed Triple H's leg. He held it long enough for Orton to get the win for his team. Triple H gets his title and heads backstage as Orton and JBL are beating up on Cena as the camera fades out.

Winners - William Regal, Randy Orton, and John Bradshaw Layfield

82%, 86%, 76%

Overall Rating For The Show: 76%

We got a 6.85 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 12003 people.

We made $480120 from ticket sales.

Second Card Of ECW of 2008!

Colin Delaney has still not earned a WWE contract. Armando Estrada is telling us that he will have another try at it tomorrow night on ECW when he faces off against one of TNA's old superstars "Cowboy" James Storm. Estrada is also telling us that if Tommy Dreamer trys to help Delaney in any way he will be fired and Delaney will go back down to the developmental roster. He also says if Storm uses his beer bottle in that match, he will be fired from the ECW brand and the WWE altogether and Delaney earns his WWE contract.

He also mentions that the ECW tag team champions, LAX will meet the WWE tag team champions, The Miz and John Morrison.

In the main event Abyss, Kane, Bobby Lashley, Christian Cage and CM Punk take on Test, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Big Daddy V and Matt Striker in a five on five tag team match.

Edited by rollinGFX

I see a slight improvement since Your C&P times... but I'd like to ask You to again use pics of wrestlers when You're writing out matches, it seems more interesting and colourful, at least for me :)

Ok, i'll start adding pictures in. But one question to everyone that reads my diary which probably isn't very many, but do I need to write more for results or can I keep going with just the ending of the matches?