EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right thread if I want fictional character stats... but ah well :L

Stats for Darth Vader

Darth Maul (before death, I guess..?!)

King (Tekken)

thanks in advance :P

Edited by 0wen

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I don't know if this is the right thread if I want fictional character stats... but ah well :L

Stats for Darth Vader

King (Tekken)

Pre-burnt Vader or Classic Vader

Stats for Darth Vader

King (Tekken)

ah, should have said.. classic vader, thanks!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Stats for Darth Vader

King (Tekken)

ah, should have said.. classic vader, thanks!

Maul

Brawl: 59

Speed: 68

Technique: 70

Stiffness: 58

Selling: 70

Vader:

Brawl: 63

Speed: 19

Technique: 24

Stiffness: 54

Selling: 58

Oh, also,

Stats for these people, in their primes if possible:

(Large request)

Dynamite Kid

Randy Savage

The Rock

Steve Austin

Undertaker

Jim Neidhart

Brian Pillman

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

Scott Hall

Kevin Nash

Road Warriors

that's all for now, I think! thanks in advance :)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Anyone have stats for Steve "The Turtle" Weiner and Veronica (Achebald Peck's valet) of CHIKARA

Anyone with stats for those two? Also does anyone have any ideas for stats for:

Brick Shithouse of Wrestling Retribution Project

Jose Eidel formally of FCW

Leroy Parks of FCW

Rodney Thomas formally of FCW

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Stats for Darth Vader

King (Tekken)

King (Tekken 1 & 2)

Name:Original King/King I

Short Name:King

Birth Month:Unknown

Tekken 1 Age:33

Tekken 2 Age:35

Weight:Heavyweight

Gimmick:Hero

Brawling:80

Speed:76

Tech:79

Stiffness:72

Sell:88

Over:96

Charisma:72

Attitude:100

Behavior:100

Speaks:No

Nationality:Mexican

Primary Finisher:King Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher:Tornado DDT (Impact)

Tick

Superstar Look

Menacing

High Spots

Trainer

King (Tekken 3/4/5/6)

Name:King II

Short Name:King

Birth Month:Unknown

Tekken 3 Age:24

Tekken 4 Age:26

Tekken 6 Age:27 or 34 ?

Gimmick:Hero

Brawling:72

Speed:80

Tech:77

Stiffness:65

Sell:82

Over:96

Charisma:70

Attitude:100

Behavior:100

Speaks:No

Nationality:Mexican

Primary Finisher:King Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher:Tornado DDT (Impact)

Tick

Superstar Look

Menacing

High Spots

Trainer

Bio

King is the name of two different characters in the Tekken fighting game series, both of whom fight in the style of luchadores from Mexico. Both versions of the character wear a jaguar mask that totally hides their heads in matches. The character was inspired by both legendary Japanese pro wrestler Jaguar Mask, as well as Mexican wrestler Fray Tormenta, a Catholic priest who became a masked wrestler in order to support an orphanage. King does not speak, per se. Instead, he makes growls and snarls in the manner of a jaguar, which are translated into English subtitles at the bottom of the screen. Interestingly, other characters do not have a problem understanding King, and converse with him as though he was speaking naturally. Nationality : Mexican

Alignment : Good (King II) Good (King I)

Tekken 1

Once a ruthless street brawling orphan with no care in the world except fighting, King was grievously wounded and collapsed in front of a monastery, during one of his fights. The Marquez Priests saved him from death. After recovering, King realized the error of his ways and resolved to start a new life. He became a Catholic priest and renounced his old fighting ways. He then became a man with a mission; he dreamed of building an orphanage for street children, hoping to save them from becoming the kind of person he used to be.King has one problem, however. He lacks the necessary funds to achieve his dream. King discovers The King of Iron Fist Tournament and hopes to win the prize money. King enters the tournament and manages to get third place, winning enough prize money for the orphanage. He also met his rival, Armor King.

Tekken 2

King I won enough money and had his orphanage, which became very successful. After a child died in his care, King became depressed and, giving up his jaguar mask, returned to the street and became a raging alcoholic. He would have perished had he not been convinced by his old rival, Armor King, to again wear the jaguar mask and join The King of Iron Fist Tournament 2.King trained intensely and recovered from his alcoholism. He battled Armor King at the tournament and lost. After the tournament, King participated in both pro-wrestling and martial arts tournaments to win money for his orphanage. He also taught his fighting skills to the children under his care as a means of self-defense.Sometime later on, Ogre, the God Of Fighting, was awakened from an ancient ruin in Mexico by Heihachi Mishima's Tekken Force. Ogre attacked several martial artists around the world, including King, who was supposedly killed afterwards.

Tekken 3

A street urchin was brought up in a Mexican orphanage owned by the original fighter to bear the name 'King.' By the age of 24, this wrestler worked hard with King until one day, news broke of King's tragic death at the hands of Ogre.Seeing that the orphanage would crumble into ruin (the money gained from King's wrestling matches was the only funding received), this man donned the mask of King and imitated his style. Unfortunately, he had only seen King's wrestling moves as a child, and he lost every competition he entered. One day however, another man with a mask visited the new King, introducing himself as an old friend. This man revealed himself to be Armor King, who was interested in finding out if the rumors of a new King were true.For four years the two of them trained, and the new King learned quickly; maturing into a forceful wrestler with extreme power, known as King the Second. By this time, the now 28 year old wrestler was a worthy heir to the throne, however he longed to punish the one responsible for the original King's death.With rumors of the "God of Fight" circulating, Armor King revealed to his student that the elusive entity was the one most likely responsible. Armor King watched as the new King, fueled with rage, set his sights on avenging his foster father's death and proving himself worthy of wearing the mask.

Tekken 4

King discovered that his master, Armor King, had been killed in a bar fight. The perpetrator, Craig Marduk, had been arrested in Arizona and was sent to prison. Upon Marduk's release (thanks to bribes paid by King himself), King sent a letter challenging Marduk to the tournament in Tekken 4.He defeated Marduk in Tekken 4, sending him to the hospital, where King followed him to deliver a deadly blow. However, he stopped after seeing a portrait of Marduk and his elderly parents. King puts the portrait on Marduk's chest, and he leaves, realizing how foolish he had become.

Tekken 5

King is later enraged to find out that Marduk has been defeating opponents in a black jaguar mask (identical to Armor King's), and he has issued a televised challenge to King for The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Seeing Marduk disgrace his master, King steps into the ring once again to settle the score once and for all. He defeats Marduk once again and the two develop an unlikely friendship for each other.

Tekken 6

King's friendship with Craig Marduk developed during The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.At the end of the previous tournament, King caught wind of an attack upon Craig--he blew a gasket when he heard the assailant looked exactly like Armor King. King was determined to learn the true identity of Craig's attacker.During that time, King heard The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 would soon be held. He decided to enter the tournament with Craig.In his ending, King was in his room, he's looking at a picture of Armor King, he carefully tries to put the picture on the shelf but accidentally bumps it which made him drop the frame and broke the glass. Looking at the frame King notices there is a another photo inside the frame and sees that the photo contains 2 Armor Kings. King then learned that there is another Armor King still alive, and he catches up with Marduk in the cemetery (this ending continues in Armor King's second ending)

Edited by Guinness-Mick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

stats for Shaquille O'Neal please and thank you.

Name:Shaquille O'Neal

Short Name:Shaq

Birth Month:March 6, 1972

Gimmick:Legitimate Athlete

Brawling:49

Speed:16

Tech:6

Stiffness:68

Sell:34

Over:92

Charisma:73