What If?...

TMM

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest y2gudge

Bischoff's fucked! :lol: I knew it would happen as soon as I saw it but now I'm certain that Big Daddy Cool is gonna Jacknife Bischoff on his neck...

I'm enjoying the reminder of the final TNT Nitro and hopefully you won't rush straight into a TV deal, maybe a few small events first?

*y2gudge*

Damn this is getting good man, When Flair talked about the title reigns I just knew something good was about to happen. This looks very promising man. Sting/Flair/Bischoff working together sounds like it could go very well. I can't wait to see the whole situation with Nash explode when Flair/Sting get in his face about the title reign. (If it does happen). And looking forward to seeing what Vince will do when he finds out someone else bought WCW from him. Looking forward to reading more of this. Great job man.

-- Chapter Nine --

Sunday 8th April 2001

The Deal is finalised...or is it?

Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair and Sting spent hours yesterday going through how the company would be run. Who would have the creative control, who would deal with the shows and signings and what not. They all agreed that Vince Russo would be kept with the company, albeit with no on-air role, and less of a responsibility in the writing department. Eventually, all three men came to the agreement that they would buy the company together.

Bischoff had mixed feelings about it of course. He was overjoyed because he was going to be saving WCW and would have a major role in it, but was a dejected because he knew that pretty much all decisions would have to go through Flair and Sting. This, of course left him up shits creek in respect to Kevin Nash. He knew that Flair and Sting wouldn't agree to what he did (giving Nash a guaranteed title reign) and he thought they would look to screw around with any future decisions he wanted to make just to get back at him.

Bischoff didn't know what to do. He knew that in about ten minutes, Ted Turner would return from a meeting and he'd give him a call to finalise the deal, but he had no idea what to do with Kevin Nash? 'Should I phone him; tell him the deal is off? No, I can't do that because he'd only just sign with McMahon, and then down the line he'd tell Flair and Steve about it' Oh Bischoff was in a real dilemma here. He knew the only way to do cover his tracks would be to come up with some sorta feud that would see Nash end up with the strap. He also knew that he would have to convince his "co-owners" that it was a good idea.

Bischoff slumped back in his chair, and then check his watch; Two o'clock, time to ring Turner.... Bischoff picked up the phone, and dialled the head office of TNT where Ted should've just come out of a meeting. The phone rang a couple of times, before a woman's voice greeted him on the other end. They exchanged greetings, and Bischoff reminded her that he needed to talk to Mr. Turner. She said that he should've come out of the meeting by know, and that she would transfer him over. She put him on hold, and there Bischoff waited for twenty minutes!!

'This is bloody rediculous!' Bischoff mumbled quietly, 'If he isn't in, why didn't the woman just tell me to...'

Turner: Eric? Who are you talking to?

Bischoff immedietly shut up.

Bischoff: I uh...nobody. Mr. Turner, I've found a buyer. A buyer who will equal McMahon's bid of £10m. We're all ready to sign the deal and everything to finalise it.

Turner: Ah, I knew you would. So then, who is it?

Bischoff: Well, actually it's me...and Steve Borden and Ric Flair.

Turner: Who?

'Senile old fool' Bischoff thought to himself.

Bischoff: MYSELF, STEVE BORDEN AND RIC FLAIR! We've agreed to put our money together to buy the company off of you, and we'll control the company together as a group.

Turner: Oh! Them! You? Of course. Well, that's great news Eric. I'll tell you what; as soon as we get the paper work done, I'll get my secretary to fax a copy to you, Flair and Borden. It'll get there before the end of the day, so if all goes smoothly, WCW will be legaly yours by tomorrow.

Bischoff: Thanks Ted, I owe you for holding the deal off with McMahon. Speaking of him, I take it you'll be giving him a ring, letting him know the company has been sold to someone else?

Turner: Yes...?

Bischoff: I don't suppose you could record the conversation; send it to me?

Turner: Ha ha, nice one Eric. It'll get there in a few hours, good luck with WCW in the future. Goodbye.

Bischoff said goodbye, and then Ted Turner hung up the phone. 'OK, everything is going well, by tomorrow I should own a third of WCW.' Bischoff leaned back in his chair, and clasped his hands behind his head, not forgetting the huge grin that formed across his face.

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

I read the latest chapter earlier and man this is getting good. The deal with Nash is going to turn out to be something good. Maybe Bischoff will sign Scott Hall in turn for not giving Nash the title? Or Bischoff will fast talk his way into giving Nash the title.

As for the TV shows, Since the WCW shows got cancelled I could see Bischoff going to the USA network for a deal. Just to show Vince up even more.

BTW I really liked this part

Bischoff: Thanks Ted, I owe you for holding the deal off with McMahon. Speaking of him, I take it you'll be giving him a ring, letting him know the company has been sold to someone else?

Turner: Yes...?

Bischoff: I don't suppose you could record the conversation; send it to me?

Turner: Ha ha, nice one Eric. It'll get there in a few hours, good luck with WCW in the future. Goodbye.

Good stuff man

Guest UmpireAJS

Three guys owning WCW is good since Bischoff won't be screwing up. But there are bads too,for one LEX LUGER wont be gone for a while since we know how Sting loves him, and that David Flair is going to be seriously pushed [i would rather prefer Eric Watts,since he is charismatic].But then again,Hogan,Nash,Hall aren't going to be running wild giving people fingerpoke of doom etc. So while you are at it-It should be one hell of a ride.

So far this has been great. I'm really liking the backstory and stuff and i was really into WCW so that makes me like it even more :).

One thing i noticed in the NOC show was Booker T's phrase was written wrong. It's Don't Hate The Playa, Hate The Game. Just though i'd let ya know :D. Great diary so far man.

So far this has been great. I'm really liking the backstory and stuff and i was really into WCW so that makes me like it even more :).

One thing i noticed in the NOC show was Booker T's phrase was written wrong. It's Don't Hate The Playa, Hate The Game. Just though i'd let ya know :D. Great diary so far man.

A ha, I know that, but on the last Nitro after Booker T won the title, Schiavone did say "Don't hate the playa, love the game and we do" so I nicked it and put it in! :D

Thanks everyone for the praise and stuff. I've got something up my sleeve for the Kevin Nash thing, don't worry about that. :D

Three guys owning WCW is good since Bischoff won't be screwing up. But there are bads too,for one LEX LUGER wont be gone for a while since we know how Sting loves him, and that David Flair is going to be seriously pushed [i would rather prefer Eric Watts,since he is charismatic].But then again,Hogan,Nash,Hall aren't going to be running wild giving people fingerpoke of doom etc. So while you are at it-It should be one hell of a ride.

Never, EVER, bad mouth Sir David Flair! If I see him pushed greatly, I'll love this diary!

Like I said, really liking this so far. I cant wait to see one of the shows and how this thing goes. Make sure you don't let this die either, I'm begging you.

Don't worry. This diary won't be dying anytime soon. I've just been spending my time at the moment getting my shows in my other diary done. There should be another update sometime today though.

-- Chapter Ten --

Tuesday 10th April 2001

The Deal IS Finalised...

It was all finalised. Eric Bischoff, Steve Borden and Ric Flair are now the proud owners of World Championship Wrestling. They each recieved all the papers by fax Sunday night, and by midday Monday all the paper work had been finalised and it said their names at the top of the contracts. He was so excited about owning the company that he had began to think of some storylines to implement as soon as WCW returned from it's hiatus.

He had though about a TV show while he was looking at the contracts the other night and sent a fax to Ted Turner about bringing Nitro back on TNT as soon as everything had been sorted. He got a reply from Turner's people the next day saying that Nitro's timeslot had been filled by a new TV show. Bischoff thought about ringing up and trying to use his 'charm' to convince him to move it to another day, but he decided against it. He thought that he could easily get a TV show on another network, and thought that it wouldn't be much hassle. He said to himself, 'Tomorrow I'm going to pitch the idea to a couple of networks to bring back Nitro!'.

Bischoff walked around a little with a smug look on his face, thinking to himself that WCW are alive because of him! All because of him! He convinced himself that Borden and Flair didn't care about WCW enough to buy it themselves, so he WAS their only hope in the end. He kept picturing himself in the wrestling history books as the man who was responsible for this; the man, the saviour, the...the phone?

Bischoff looked around and picked up the phone.

Bischoff: Hello?

(Name kept out for legal reasons :shifty:): Hey Eric, it's _____.

Bischoff: Oh, hey! How are you?

???: I'm good Eric, listen man, I wanted to talk about something.

Bischoff: Oh? What's that?

A few minutes pass, and Eric seems to be excited by whatever this person is talking about, evident by the huge smile that had formed across his face.

(This part of the conversation is being left out because I don't want you bastards to know who it is :P)

Bischoff: Wow...that's pretty big. You sure it's possible?

???: Yeah man, this shouldn't be to hard at all. I mean, give me a couple of months and it'll all be a done deal man! I was speaking to them yesterday, and they're VERY interested in it, you know what I mean?

Bischoff: My god, if you pull this off...it could be one of the biggest things in WCW and wrestling history! I'll tell you what; I'll leave this for you to handle. I know you can do it...

???: Don't worry Eric man, I'll handle EVERYTHING! Talk to you later.

Bischoff: OK then, bye bye.

The two men hung up the phone and Bischoff stood and pondered for a minute...'Eric Bischoff...Genius...has a ring to it...'

Guest UmpireAJS

I'm guessing it's one of the WWF guys-Rock,Austin,Benoit,Guerrero,Jericho,HHH,Kane,Taker,Foley even Shane McMahon. It might even be Paul Heyman. But please don't reveal it to be Hulk Hogan

-- Chapter Eleven --

Thursday 12th April 2001

The Cheap Shot

World had leaked onto the internet that World Championship had been bought by the consortium of Eric Bischoff, Sting and Ric Flair and that they were looking for a television deal at this current time. They was also rumours circulating the 'net that they were planning to put on an event during the month to showcase their talent. Bischoff hadn't even mentioned anything like that to anyone, he hadn't even thought of it before now, but he started to think about it. 'It would be a good idea' he thought to himself, 'Show off the talent, show the fans we're still kicking and show Vince McMahon that there is a true rival for his little company!'

Bischoff thought about giving Flair and Borden a ring tomorrow to talk to them about doing a pay-per-view within the next couple of months before they got a show going. Bischoff poured himself a cold drink in the kitchen and sat down in front of the television, turned it on and flicked through the channels.

*RING RING*

Bischoff leaned over and picked up the phone.

Bischoff: Hello?

Sophie: Hey boss. Um, I'm just thought you might want to flick onto UPN right now.

'That's the chanel that SmackDown! is on...' Bischoff quickly put his drink down and flicked the channel over to UPN where Vince McMahon was walking out to the ring all alone, looking as though he had a cucumber shoved up his ass. 'Wow, this is interesting, why do I need to watch this?' he though to himself.

Bischoff: What is it? It's the same-old, same-old.

Sophie: I know it is at the moment, but I've been watching the shows over the past few weeks since WCW stopped airing on TNT to weigh up the competition and things, and Vince has been talking about how he's bought WCW and how he holds the fate of every WCW employee in his hand. He's been talking about how he is going to crush Eric Bischoff. He said that Turner was begging him to buy the company! It's been pretty funny because he's been playing himself up as this super genius guy who has beaten conglomorate of Ted Turner and TNT. So apparently from what I've read on some internet sites, he's going to go out and address the WCW situation. I thought you might want to watch it!

Bischoff: Well, well Sophie, all I can say is, thank you! I'm going to enjoy my evening so much now! Thanks for the heads up Sophie, talk to you later, bye.

Bischoff hung up the phone, picked up his glass and leaned back into his sofa to enjoy Vincent Kennedy McMahon try and explain his recent actions.

Vince McMahon strolled down to the ring, and as usual gets a resounding 'Asshole' chant from the fans. Signs in the crowd read things like "McMahon fears Turner" and "Bischoff screwed McMahon" and "BAAAAA!", but that last one made me laugh more than anything related to McMahon. McMahon stepped into the ring and as soon as his music stopped, he was greeted by a mixture of "Sting! Sting!" and "Whooooo!" chants from the crowd! This really seemed to piss of McMahon off, as he went bright red in the face before bringing the microphone to his lips.

McMahon: If you want to cheer for those sons of bitches, then get the hell out of my arena right now! Get out now! You want to be Sting and Flair fans; then go and watch your old NWA and WCW tapes of your heroes because you'll never see them again! That's right, never again will they set foot inside a wrestling ring!

Vince lowered the microphone from his mouth to listen to the boos and disparaging chants from the crowd.

McMahon: Ric Flair, Steve Borden, Eric Bischoff...the three men who have bought World Championship Wrestling from that wrinkled, broken down old man Ted Turner, and are planning to put WCW back on the map. Well let me tell you people this; there will not BE a WCW to bring back if I have any say in this! I have pull in every single major company this country has, and I will not allow those cheating, those THIEVES to run a company that should be rightfully mine. Let me just address you fan for a moment...

McMahon was again addressed by immense booing from the audience as he turned to them. He took it all in as if he was expecting it and it didn't both him.

McMahon: No no, hold on for a moment! I'm not going to insult you, tell you that this state sucks or anything like that, because I am going to tell you that you are the greatest fans in the world. The World Wrestling Federation is the number 1 company in sports entertainment because we have fans like you who turn up each and every week to Raw and SmackDown to see your favourite superstars. Everybody that works for this company appreciates that, and I wanted to let you know this before I go on.

Vince brought the microphone down to stomach height, as the fans actually began to CHEER him! McMahon nodded in approval, as many fans cheered whilst some even stood up and clapped him.

McMahon: Thank you. I wanted to tell you about this company that you started off my evening by cheering. This is the company that is run by politics. The Hogans, the Nash's, the Halls, they all ran the company themselves. People might say Eric Bischoff was the head of WCW. Bischoff is so talentless that he wouldn't know how to run a company if he was compying the greatest man alive...me. No, WCW was ran by the wrestlers who believed that they had the right to do what they wanted and not be punished for it. Hell, if those three had their attitude curbed, perhaps WCW wouldn't have had to be sold in the first place! But no, their managers wouldn't even acknowledge this crap was going on! I can tell you right now that Eric Bischoff would let the animals out of their cage and do what they wanted if he ran a zoo, because he is so afraid of upseting the men that give him a nice big paycheck, that he wouldn't do a thing to stop it. How often did WCW give you what you wanted? Never! How often did you tune in to Monday Nitro and see Hulk Hogan doing his...whatever the hell it is! (McMahon did an impression of the Hulksters muscular pose) Every single week you would see the washed up old dinosaurs, the WWF cast-offs way I add, you would see them doing their same old tired routine week in and week out, over and over again!

Back in 1994, Hogan joined WCW. He didn't "jump ship", he was let go by me! I heard people turning against him, I knew the sort of crap he tried to pull here, and because of that I sent him to WCW! I kenw the fans wanted changes, and so I gave them to you! Bischoff didn't know what to do with Steve Austin, and I turned him into a million-dollar merchandise machine! I made him something, just like I did with Triple H, William Regal, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit! What did they do? They stole the men who had already been made into big stars by the WWF and tried to use them to topple me! But he failed.

WCW will never change. They will do the same old routine they have for years, with the same old washed up "talent". If you want to see true wrestling ability, coupled with NEW stars, watch the WWF. If you're into the nostalgic, old, talentless people, watch WCW. Thank you very much, and enjoy WWF SmackDown.

McMahon dropped the microphone and headed to the back as SmackDown went off the air.

Bischoff was literally shell shocked. This was a total and utter cheap shot on the part of Vince McMahon and the WWF. He couldn't believe that he would sink THIS low to go about and literally tell viewers not to watch the program. Bischoff thought about ripping McMahon a proverbial 'new one' somehow, but thought to himself, 'I'm not going to sink to McMahon's level. I'm going to turn over a new leaf by fighting back with excellent shows instead of cheap shots. World Championship Wrestling WILL topple the World Wrestling Federation; mark my words!' Bischoff put his face in his hand for a second, before smashing the glass off the table in front of him.

user posted image

WCW.com reopens!

That's right everybody; WCW.com is back online after taking a couple of weeks of on hiatus! As you know, World Championship Wrestling as a company took some time off after the final Monday Night Nitro on TNT back on March 26th in Panama City Beach in Florida. This very website closed down a few days later to undergo some changes in the hopes that WCW would be bought and return in the very near future...and it has been! So as you can see, WCW.com has been revamped with new 'futuristic' menu bars down the side as well as many other new options. Unfortunately, the WCW superstars page is not available at this moment because we do not know which superstars you will have the priveledge of seeing in the very near future. One of the biggest revamps that you may have notcied is a brand new logo! That's right, WCW has a new logo to go with the new era of World Championship Wrestling.

This article is here to let you know; 1) that WCW.com is back and better than ever, and 2) that WCW will be holding a very special pay-per-view experience in the month of May, on Saturday the 12th! That's right, WCW superstars will be in action a little under a month from now. At the moment, we do not have a show card to tell you any of the matches, but that is because we are letting YOU the readers pick the matches! You read that correct! You the fans, the people that visit WCW.com everyday will have the chance to vote on what matches you want to se! The Cruiserweight title, the Tag Team titles, the Cruiserweight Tag Team titles and the World championship will be on the line that very night, and you will get the chance to pick an opponent for 'Sugar' Shane Helms, Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire, Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman and Booker T respectivley. Unfortunately, the Unitest States title will not be defended that night because Booker T hold both the US and World title, and we cannot ask Booker to participate in two gruelling matches in one night can we? But to make up for it, we're going to throw in two "specal attraction" matches, where you will have the choice to pick out a specially decided selection for what matches you wish to see. These 'special attraction' matches will pit a well-known WCW superstar against one of WCW's up-and-coming future stars!

To vote, simply click the link at the bottom of this page that says "Vote" and you will be taken to the voting page. On that page you must make a choice of six matches and fill in your name before clicking the send button. Oh, one last thing of course; you get to pick the name of the event! That's right! With every vote that is made, we ask you to enter a name for this event! We will go through every single one and finally pick the best one for the event which will be used at the show.

So, get clicking and fill in that form!

user posted image

Voting page

* Event Name *

* World Championship match *

The champion Booker T will face:

* Scott Steiner

* Ric Flair

* Sting

* Diamond Dallas Page

* Tag Team championship match *

The champions Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire will face:

* The Mamalukes

* Storm and Awesome

* 'Prime Time' and Romeo

* Haas Brothers

* Cruiserweight Tag Team championship match *

The champions Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman will face:

* The Jung Dragons

* Three Count

* 'Prime Time' and Romeo

* Air Raid

* Cruiserweight championship match *

The champion 'Sugar' Shane Helms will face:

* Chavo Guerrero Jr.

* Jamie Knoble

* AJ Styles

* Mr. Aguila

* 'Special Attraction' match * - Pick Two

* Mark Jindrak vs. 'Ironman' Nick Dinsmore

* Bryan Clarke vs. Chris Harris

* Chris Kanyon vs. Rico Constantino

* Dustin Rhodes vs. James Storm

* 'EZ Money' Jason Jett and Cash vs. Jose and Joel Maximo

* Hugh Morrus vs. Travis Tyson

* Rick Steiner vs. Randy Orton

* Shawn Stasiak vs. 'Demon of the Deep' Leviathan

*Note, wrestlers cannot be chosen for two matches. IE, if you choose Yung Dragons to face Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman for the Cruiserweight Tag Team titles, then Yang cannot challenge 'Sugar' Shane Helms for the Cruiserweight title

Yes. Basically, vote. Pick one from each title match selection and two of the special matches. I'll leave this voting open for quite a bit until I get to the beginning of May (diary/game time). You don't have to pick an event name, but it would help me greatly if there were some good ones! So yeah, pick now!

Voting page

* Event Name *

The Second Coming ¬_¬

* World Championship match *

The champion Booker T will face:

* Scott Steiner

* Tag Team championship match *

The champions Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire will face:

* Haas Brothers

* Cruiserweight Tag Team championship match *

The champions Rey mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman will face: