Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Potato Head

EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

The best place to find stat updates, mods, and more for EWR and the TEW Series is EWWAREHOUSE.INFO.

If it's not there, it's a good bet it doesn't exist.

:)

• Like 1

woo, finally i have somethings that are useful :) great seeing those logos up there, although now come to think of it i should of added a text file or something since not all those banners are in face mine and the fantasy ones i found ages ago, the main logos are mine though, i know that cause i made all the bloody things lol

anyway just to say great resource and maybe remove the fact that the fantasy logos and the banners are in fact mine just to clear up confusion :)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I renamed the links in such a way that you still get some credit while it doesn't look like you did all the work. :)

ah ok thanks just dont want to look like im taking credit for things i didnt do

The following link is my July 2008 Update split with Paul Heyman owning ECW and Hulk Hogan owning Smackdown under his real name, Terry Bollea.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1664203

If the link don't work just tell me, i'll re-upload it.

Edited by rollinGFX

ROH/CZW Merger (February 2003) (122Kb)

That scenario didn't work for me, I got runtime error. It is for some older version of the game?

I'd just like to take the time to really thank MPH for updating EWInventory and making it what it was originally intended to be - a one stop place for all your resource needs. I'm glad that something is replacing the oudated post dvs once maintained. I actually IMed one of the guys in charge of the site not long ago on AIM, and he said that he needed an updater.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

That scenario didn't work for me, I got runtime error. It is for some older version of the game?

After checking the scenario out, it's for EWR 3.0, and I couldn't get it to convert to 4.0 properly, so I deleted it.

I've also uploaded the split update and Cornellverse data. :)

After checking the scenario out, it's for EWR 3.0, and I couldn't get it to convert to 4.0 properly, so I deleted it.

I've also uploaded the split update and Cornellverse data. :

The Cornellverse Data can't be found!!!

ohh my bad.. it works now

Edited by thandsen

just wondering MPH if you would want a more complete pic pack to put up on the site? cause i can pass that along to you if you want

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Yes, absolutely. Particularly if somebody already has all TheWho87's pics on their computer, and can put them into a zip or rar file and send it to me.

Not sure if this is the place to ask, if it's not then I'm sorry, but does anyone know if there's such a thing as a 2000 Pic Pack with pics of wrestlers during that time with the kyky background.

Not sure if this is the place to ask, if it's not then I'm sorry, but does anyone know if there's such a thing as a 2000 Pic Pack with pics of wrestlers during that time with the kyky background.

I believe the proper place to ask for that would be here, the pic requests thread.

MPH, I have a bunch of scenario's sitting on my computer. When I get a chance, I'll write up a list of them, and edit it in here, and you guys can see what you need, and I'll get them to you.

I have recently taken on the task of collecting all of TheWho's wrestler pics (and there are a lot of them!) and combining them with the pictures that I already have to make a GOOD collection of pics that are all similar. Though I don't really like the KyKy background most everyone else does so why fight it and just go with the flow? There are a lot of pictures so I will be posting them in parts as I get them done. This shouldn't have taken as long as it has, but to be honest, there are a lot of pictures and there is only so long that I can stare at the same page and right click "Save As" before I go insane. (I HAVE ADD SO SUE ME!)

http://rapidshare.com/files/132755386/KyKy_ABC.zip (2064 Pics)

http://rapidshare.com/files/132760477/KyKy_DEFG.zip (1051 Pics)

you seriously collected all the pics, if so im impressed, how long it take to get 7 letters fully completed?

Um. . . what day did I message you? I started like the day after that. It shouldn't have taken as long as it did, but between my inability to concentrate for a long period of time and my work schedule the past few days I haven't been able to get it done as fast as I wanted to.

Is there a Random match generator? Cus I wan't to create a Gold Rush Tournament, but with random matches.

Is there a Random match generator? Cus I wan't to create a Gold Rush Tournament, but with random matches.

Just use the sequence generator at random.org - Number the superstars and match them up that way. :)

Just use the sequence generator at random.org - Number the superstars and match them up that way. :)

Thanks for the help :)