EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Anybody able to get me WWE 2004 data?

There's 10 2004 data packs here>> http://www.ewinventory.com/ew.html

anyone got the TNA roster before Bischoff and Hogan took over?

Hogan and Bischoff have been in TNA since the December Data I think...

December DATA is here > http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05XU0BKP

Well before any of their 'people' came in..

I seen you lurking Eddie... Waiting for a typo and/or error, ready to pounce on it like a kitty on a ball of yarn :pervert:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got "To The Edge #6" (June 2007) Data?

I can't find it on EWR Inventory

EDIT: Also, the "To The Edge Stats #3" Data doesn't work when I downloaded it from ewinventory.com, Can Anyone uploaded it?

Thanks in advance

Edited by SpanishMen

Looking for Data with a good ECW in it. Big fan of the old ECW and want to have a go at booking it. Preferably with most notable stars and that will provide decent opportunity (so not the very end when they were dieing). Thanks :)

I'm actually taking EWInventory down today, likely for good. I don't play the game anymore as it is, and just got an actual sent letter from my host, saying that there had been several reports to them about malware on the server. They have basically given me the ultimatum that I have to comb through the files and remove the malware. I neither have the time, nor the desire to do this.

This was started as a project between myself and AACBiggz some two/three years ago. It has been resourceful to the community, I trust. And if anyone needs to see the evidence of the letter, I'll gladly provide. I don't mind hosting the site. For that matter, if anyone else wants to start a resource of their own, see me. I'll gladly provide hosting and the same domain.

I'll be deleting the server within the next six hours. Thanks.

• Like 3

That's a shame really. It's been very helpful to a lot of people over the course of it's existence.

I'm too lazy to set up a new Inventory site myself but would assist in the new provider where I can.

I'm going to go through the inventory now and grab bits and pieces before they're gone.

Thanks Blink for providing for as long as you have and having the manners

to let us know the happenings and reasoning behind it

I applaud you sir

I thought there was an applaud emoticon ^_^

• Like 1

Bummer... The Inventory was the only source I knew to look for an ECW game... Now it has gone... Wasn't sure which year was best and I was awaiting a reply... Anyone able to provide a link to somewhere that I can get a dataset with a decent ECW in it to run it myself?...

When I get back round to updating it properly, I'll pm you about some further collaboration.

Might want to fix up the EWB Draft section if you're ready to display it, I wanted to know what it was about and got a 404. (Y)

This is what it was about... http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77977&view=findpost&p=1979181&hl=EWB%20Draft&fromsearch=1

I wonder if this is what he referred to with our further collaboration?? :unsure:

• Like 1

I'd say check www.ewrinventory.tk as there are scenarios from the 80's, not sure what years though.

But I can't seem to get on it... Like it's shut down or something...

*FIXED*

Eddie... you need to add the 'r' into your Sigs link after the 'ew' :shifty:

Edited by Rocky Feller