EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

@Shizzle.. I don't yhink there is, but then, I'm not 100% sure of what you mean..

@Biggam.. As nicely as possible, why don't you look yourself?

Edited by Rocky Feller

Can't help you with that Biggam.

But while I'm here, EWR Inventory has a new layout, and has a special exclusive RKY section which is currently under construction.

A section for the freeware TEW 2005 section is also being built, along with some help of TheWho87.

okay..

i got told about there being a superhero scenerio somewhere around these threads..

and since im too lazy, and will problay just get lost in doing so..

anybody got the link?mellow.gif

You want to be lazy, I'll make you work for it.

Check the last post...

Of the first thread...

You asked about it...

VOILA!!!

@ Eddie... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RKY... sorry :P

Just have to do the NXT ALUMNI and all will be ready for next weeks upload :P

Can someone tell me what the "blaze" and "kaos" utilities are in the inventory are (see Eddie's sig)? Just intregued as I know what the others are (Hex editor for changing history & Arsenic for "cheating")

Considering it's my site, I should know...

I'm 99% sure both of them are software for creating tournament brackets.

OK, I've tried this forum's search engine (which sucks) and got nothing. I've tried EWInventory and unless it's hidden somewhere, I can't find it. Google's no help either. All I'm looking for is a good picture pack of everyone in the game. The one I found on this site has kinda crappy pics (a lot of them are poorly cut-out or have really weird dimensions causing them too look squished/stretched). I'd like for all the pics to be uniform. Don't have to be KyKy but having them all consistent would be nice. I'm sure they're somewhere on the internets but I cannot find them.

Edited by Can I change my name

OK, I've tried this forum's search engine (which sucks) and got nothing. I've tried EWInventory and unless it's hidden somewhere, I can't find it. Google's no help either. All I'm looking for is a good picture pack of everyone in the game. The one I found on this site has kinda crappy pics (a lot of them are poorly cut-out or have really weird dimensions causing them too look squished/stretched).

There is NO Complete pic pack that I know of, but your best bet would be TheWho's pack

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77868

Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the best January 2001 scenario where ECW is still alive? I'd be greatful if someone would do this for me as the one on ewinventory.tk is most likely unplayable due to mistakes and inflated stats like all of the older scenarios. If there is no such thing, I suppose I'll just have to edit it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the best January 2001 scenario where ECW is still alive? I'd be greatful if someone would do this for me as the one on ewinventory.tk is most likely unplayable due to mistakes and inflated stats like all of the older scenarios. If there is no such thing, I suppose I'll just have to edit it.

If ya do edit it, could you send it to me so I can put it on the site? :P