EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• 3 weeks later...

Eddie probably would host them for me if I asked nicely :wub:

But generally they'll be posted in this thread within a couple of days MAX after Bill releases his initial DATA

Eddie won't have it Downloadable from the TEWR site as it is only a split DATA and it's not worth it really.

Honestly I'd agree... So just keep an eye out in here and I'll post it up with an initial Megaupload .rar/.zip download.

Also you could always just request it ere if some time as past and it may have got lost in he shuffle (Y)

Heh, you're quick, it was only this morning it was taken down. :P

I wanna try do it before I leave on holiday Tuesday, if not it'll be next week after the 7th

Having gotten fed up with other resource sites and their inability to keep up with the updates to TEW 2005 now that it's freeware, I made my own - I give to you, EWWAREHOUSE.INFO. I've already included all of TheWho87 and cpt. charisma's monthly updates, as well as many others that have been floating around. If you know of any others, or you have a website you want to advertise for free on there, send me a pm or email ewwarehouse at the address on the contact page.

• Like 7