EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Just write it up that way...

I'd say initially write him out of your show. Probably best via an injury caused by his future target.

then wait a few months and start some stalking angles/attacks. etc

There is an agle in-game...

Angles>>Other>>Stalker attacks then Reveals

Where the worker will attack his target and then remove his mask revealing his identity.

So Rocky, you have a brand split data (SD and Raw are different companies) for 2003-2004ish? I was doing a WWE file for the original data, and realized I have way too many workers on SD to keep all of them happy without a Velocity show...

Trying to figure out TEW will take a LOT longer than that..

I'm done.

The only thing you might want to check is the SD! manager/client relationships

I done Heyman/lesnar/show but not sure about Shaniqua/Bashams & Nidia/Noble.

Also you only have 8 events through the year as due to the brand extension RAW & SD! alternated Events

so just add more as you need them (Y)

As per usual, Development is labeled under both brands. and Staff has been split accordingly.

Added Velocity to Late evening Saturday night on Spike for SD! use.

And I think I got the commentating teams right :blush:

Other than that I think you are good to go

Download!!!!!!

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

A million years ago, there was a poorly done mod (no offense meant, I'm the one who made the mod) that took the CornellVerse characters and put them on EWR.

Year later, TEW 04 is incredibly rare, so that mod is one of the few places to find the complete TEW04 rosters..a few of the GDS posters are doing a historical mod and would like to take a look at them ( I helped do the 77 CV mod and I'm helping out)

If anyone has a link to this EWR mod, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank

Are you serious?

Why open a new thread (Accidentally twice) and then post it in here?

I'll give you credit though, because it would have been a lot worse if you done it the other way around.

Edited by Rocky Feller