EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Just thought I'd update on my continuous search for worker and staff pictures...

Am probably getting to the limit of my search for original data pics, so I'll put them up sometime soon.

Also trying to get together a pack for some 1996 data I have, will be awhile before completion though.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't play as the Japanese feds... If you were, they'd be set in Nth America anyway.

There is a Puro style scenario around somewhere I believe, I can't remember what promotions were in it and the search function is down.

so I can't even look for it....

OK... So I found it by using my own wits and a magical tool known as goolge.

It may be more 2008/2009 but here's the link...

http://www.ewbattleg...1

As for (non-Japanese) 2005 scenarios

http://www.eddiefng....wr/EWR/2005.php

Edited by Rocky Feller

any fantasy scenerios out there that havent been put onto the ewrinventory?

also i would like to reccomend putting that Japan based Scenerio onto the site aswel, As it would make it easier to keep track of the pesky thread. (take into account that im not good with the search engine for this site, so keep your flame to a minimum)

also i would like to reccomend putting that Japan based Scenerio onto the site aswel, As it would make it easier to keep track of the pesky thread. (take into account that im not good with the search engine for this site, so keep your flame to a minimum)

It would also be alot handy if maybe you added Arsenic and Hex Editors to inventory too? Maybe other skins/themes too?

It would also be alot handy if maybe you added Arsenic and Hex Editors to inventory too? Maybe other skins/themes too?

im sure arsenic is in there ?, in the EWR part.

im sure arsenic is in there ?, in the EWR part.

Oh yeah I see that now lol, my bad. But i'm sure there used to be themes links but they're not there anymore? :(

A question:

Could it be that the 1989 Scenario really is a 1990 Scenario? It has the Collosal Connection as WWF Tag Team Champions, Hogan as WWF Champion although Savage was still champ at that point, Dusty Rhodes in WWF although he was Free Agent and didn't join until late 1989, Arn Anderson in NWA and Blanchard as Free Agent although both were with WWF at that point, Ricky Steamboat as Free-Agent, Barry Windham as a Free Agent just to name a few things. Or is it just really, really inacurate?