EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I can't remember if it was in the DATA or not but I remember reading somewhere that it was made based on December of 1989 or something round then.

+ It was originally made for an older version EWR but not too sure which one.

• 2 weeks later...

Could I please have some realistic EARLY 1999 stats/gimmicks for the following WWF people because the following seem too high?

- Debra - 70 OVA and cheerleader?

- Ed Ferrera - 65 OVA and active wrestler?

- Paul Bearer - 77 OVA

- Shane McMahon - 90 OVA - yet hardly wrestles.

- Shawn Michaels - 92 OVA, 83 Brawl, Speed 80, Tech 77, Charisma 83, Condition 100 - yet has largely been off TV since 1997 and has back pain.

- Stephanie McMahon - 85 OVA - yet was wholesome 'daddies little girl' Steph until Armegeddon 1999.

- Steve Austin - 100 OVA, Brawl 90, Speed 10, Tech 75, Carisma 100, Condition 100 - yet lost a lot of technical skill, most likely condition, becoming more of a brawler following the piledriver from Owen in 97.

- Tori - 70 OVA and bad ass?

- Triple H - 97 OVA - Was he this popular in early 1999, separated from DX as a Corporation lackey? I wouldn't have said so until late 1999 when he won the WWF title.

- The Kat - 80 OVA and cheerleader?

- The Rock - 100 OVA - in early 1999 as a heel member of the Corporation?

- Vince Russo - 100 OVA and an active wrestler?

- Vince McMahon - 100 OVA - Really? I know some people like the 'Mr. McMahon' character and all, but to rate it the same as Austin/Rock and higher than Shawn Micheals, Kane, Undertaker, Mankind,

Debra - 70 OVA and cheerleader?

She was probably more over than that and you might try seductress.

Ed Ferrera - 65 OVA and active wrestler?

Since he never appeared on TV at all in WWF he probably should only be staff. I'd get rid of him as a worker.

Paul Bearer - 77 OVA

Bearer had just returned to be with Undertaker and Kane from what I remember but didn't do much. I'd say drop him down to 55-60.

Shane McMahon - 90 OVA - yet hardly wrestles

I'd drop that number but Shane was very popular amongst the regular crowd and smarks because everyone was fooled into thinking he was a great wrestler

Shawn Michaels - 92 OVA, 83 Brawl, Speed 80, Tech 77, Charisma 83, Condition 100 - yet has largely been off TV since 1997 and has back pain.

Shawn Michaels was an authority figure at the time. Change what you see fit.

Stephanie McMahon - 85 OVA - yet was wholesome 'daddies little girl' Steph until Armegeddon 1999.

Agreed. Too high as I'm not even sure she was even on TV yet.

Steve Austin - 100 OVA, Brawl 90, Speed 10, Tech 75, Carisma 100, Condition 100 - yet lost a lot of technical skill, most likely condition, becoming more of a brawler following the piledriver from Owen in 97

The gripe about condition is nullified when you realize that wrestlers in EWR gain it back with rest.

Tori - 70 OVA and bad ass

I'd say Obsessed Fan is most appropriate as this was her angle with Sable at the time

Triple H - 97 OVA - Was he this popular in early 1999, separated from DX as a Corporation lackey? I wouldn't have said so until late 1999 when he won the WWF title

If it's January 1999, he's still the head of DX. Definitely not that over but original DX was very popular.

The Kat - 80 OVA and cheerleader

Kat wasn't around yet.

The Rock - 100 OVA - in early 1999 as a heel member of the Corporation?

While he was really over, he wasn't quite a superstar yet.

Vince Russo - 100 OVA and an active wrestler

See Ferrara

Vince McMahon - 100 OVA - Really? I know some people like the 'Mr. McMahon' character and all, but to rate it the same as Austin/Rock and higher than Shawn Micheals, Kane, Undertaker, Mankind,

I'd lower if it if you want but this was during him winning the Royal Rumble and facing Austin in the next month's PPV. There'd be no Austin/McMahon without McMahon.

All in all use your best judgment as people are generally not thorough with the scenarios.

Could I please have some realistic EARLY 1999 stats/gimmicks for the following WWF people because the following seem too high?

- Debra - 70 OVA and cheerleader?

- Ed Ferrera - 65 OVA and active wrestler?

- Paul Bearer - 77 OVA

- Shane McMahon - 90 OVA - yet hardly wrestles.

- Shawn Michaels - 92 OVA, 83 Brawl, Speed 80, Tech 77, Charisma 83, Condition 100 - yet has largely been off TV since 1997 and has back pain.

- Stephanie McMahon - 85 OVA - yet was wholesome 'daddies little girl' Steph until Armegeddon 1999.

- Steve Austin - 100 OVA, Brawl 90, Speed 10, Tech 75, Carisma 100, Condition 100 - yet lost a lot of technical skill, most likely condition, becoming more of a brawler following the piledriver from Owen in 97.

- Tori - 70 OVA and bad ass?

- Triple H - 97 OVA - Was he this popular in early 1999, separated from DX as a Corporation lackey? I wouldn't have said so until late 1999 when he won the WWF title.

- The Kat - 80 OVA and cheerleader?

- The Rock - 100 OVA - in early 1999 as a heel member of the Corporation?

- Vince Russo - 100 OVA and an active wrestler?

- Vince McMahon - 100 OVA - Really? I know some people like the 'Mr. McMahon' character and all, but to rate it the same as Austin/Rock and higher than Shawn Micheals, Kane, Undertaker, Mankind,

If you're not already, use Ty123's 1999 DATA

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78053&view=findpost&p=2107885&hl=1999&fromsearch=1

The stats are more realistic and such. I haven't fully gone through a lot of the data yet but it looks legit

I'm looking to get more realistic stats for wrestlers. I imagine that just changing the wrestlers.dat file will let me do that, but it will probably mess up which promotions the wrestlers are in, so I've have to do myself a list before changing the data file and then make the changes in file editor. But like you say I think I would run into run time errors depending on what promotions the wrestlers are set to in Ty's 1999 data pack, and the one I'm using now.

I'm looking for a decent early-ish TNA game. I want it to be when the X-Division was a big focus... Probably 2005/2006 when they started with iMPACT ish... Although I'm sure others will have a better idea of when is good.