EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Nope, Rocky is getting sloppy.

YOU SHOOSH!

I told everyone back in January that I will only be making a split DATA post WWE Draft.

A couple of other people made one for January so see if you can track them down and get them to make one.

Of the top of my head, I'm thinking one was Kirkland and the other waaaaaaaaaassss.... Crap, forgotten his name.

But yeah anyway. I'll do a SPLIT DATA with what Bill releases post-Draft.

Anything else Eddie? :wub:

I need the April 2003 scenario but it does not work on g inventory website. can anyone help?

Strangely enough, I'm looking for the exact same scenario.

What's wrong with the one on the site?

Where is the WWE Wrestlemania 19 and beyond scenario?

Is that the actual name of the scenario or are you after any scenarios post-WMXIX?

just downloaded ewr again after 5 years :)

anyone have a scenario with different WWF/WWE eras?

ie 80's, attitude, current

cheers

Check this page to see if anything there is what you're after

http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/EWR/historical.php

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

OK, so, asked Eddie, he doesn't have it. Time to ask the rest of EWB.

Does anyone have Disengager's EWR Save File, which had Vince going to war with TNA, by recreating ECW and WCW? I've got an inkling to do an EWR diary again, and I want to tackle something WCW related.

Does anybody have either the split or full January 2004 scenario?

I would prefer the split version if possible.

However i will accept the full version as well and split RAW and SD! into seperate promotions myself.

The reason why i want this scenario is due to the fact i wish to play as SmackDown! and have my favourite wrestler the man who won that years Royal Rumble and went on to win the main event at wrestlemania 20 do so again in my game only this time by defeating Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 20 for the WWE Championship.

Thank you in advance

BMH

just downloaded the game again after 3+years and i cant find any logo's or belts pic packs. i have the wrestlers pic packs. can anyone zip up and upload their logos and belts and beeners and stuff for this game since EWR Inventory is gone and the new site being suggested on the first page has no pic packs at all. where do you guys get your stuff from? i know you cant be playing with no logos and such...

just downloaded the game again after 3+years and i cant find any logo's or belts pic packs. i have the wrestlers pic packs. can anyone zip up and upload their logos and belts and beeners and stuff for this game since EWR Inventory is gone and the new site being suggested on the first page has no pic packs at all. where do you guys get your stuff from? i know you cant be playing with no logos and such...

Wait until Bill releases the MAY DATA. He's going to have a logo/banner pack that he's thrown together.

As for belts... Check the TEW Section, maybe www.EWWarehouse.info as the belts aren't used in EWR.