EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'd like one from the past 2 or 3 months with FCW as its own promotion. Do any of those exist?

Last one I done was in May, which is a bit older than you requested.

It's just a regular Split DATA scenario where the WWE is split into seperate promotions (RAW, SD! & FCW)

FCW have all the developmental workers at that time as well as them having open contracts to both SD! & RAW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KCSQMWSN

Guest SuperPowerSlam

I wanted to use the tna and wwe and roh. I followed iDOL video on youtube step by step and made a folder in my data base for September 2011 then downloaded realo world mode download septermber 2011 extracted it with a rar extractor. Then copied those files and then clicked data and opened the september 2011 folder I made. Then put the extracted september 2011 files into the folder. And on the video shows wwe on his TEW2005. On my computer TEW2005 the wwe or tna or roh is not showing up after going through the same process. In fact I have even uninstalled TEW2005 and have tried this over a dozen times. And it is still not working. don't understand what i am doing wrong

Edited by SuperPowerSlam

Did you switch databases after creating the one you wanted to use? You need to switch from the default one to the real world one before starting a game.

Guest SuperPowerSlam

Did you switch databases after creating the one you wanted to use? You need to switch from the default one to the real world one before starting a game.

That was it I over looked changing the data base from default. Can't believe I didn't notice that.Guess cause I was to busy thinking one of the folders was messed up.

hey kirkland where can I go to find out how to put the pictures in for the wwe superstars as they are blanks. :)

Edited by SuperPowerSlam

Guest SuperPowerSlam

I'm having problems with pics. I downloaded pics from the EWWAREHOUSE.INFO .

some of the pictures show up on wrestlers and some of the pictures do not.

many they are not being recognized for some reason. any clue what I do to make all pics show up on the roster instead of just some of them ?

((AND NO I AM not saying there is something wrong with pics at ewwarehouse ))

I found the following googling a question on this very subject that pertains to the particular question in point.

[[[[ I have added pictures but they're only showing up in some places and not others...

Workers have both their default picture and a picture for each contract that they are under. If you have not edited their contracts to use a picture, you will not see anything when you view that worker in a promotion-specific screen. ]]]]]

I myself have looked for contracts to edit for picture.

The only contract I can find is by doing the following.

going into the over view, clicking view profile, then clicking business , and a screen pops up that states " View Contract" I then click view contract and there are no options for pictures .

Edited by SuperPowerSlam

Guest SuperPowerSlam

I am running into trouble. As the angles do not have the options to fulfill the story lines. Example, current story line calls for a "Choice angle " with the following roles major catalyst , major subject , major subject , major subject.

In Choice Angles the max I have is 1 major catalyst and 2 major subjects,

There is no option for 1 major catalyst and 3 major subjects. I have had to delete 3 major story lines for lack of angles. telling me to go download an angle pack is not going to cut it. because there will always be story lines with no angles available, the only option for this is for the individual to be able to create his own angles at will or be forced to use unchain story lines. and I'm not playing any more unchained story lines I am tired of that crap. so is their anyway a person can make their own angles. don't see any options for it on tew2005

Edited by SuperPowerSlam

I am running into trouble. As the angles do not have the options to fulfill the story lines. Example, current story line calls for a "Choice angle " with the following roles major catalyst , major subject , major subject , major subject.

There is no option for 1 major catalyst and 3 major subjects. I have had to delete 3 major story lines for lack of angles. telling to me to go download an angle pack is not going to cut it. because there will always be story lines with no angles available, the only option for this is for the individual to be able to create his own angles at will or be forced to use unchain story lines. and I'm not playing any more unchained story lines I am tired of that crap. so what does everyone else do ? I'm sure some one will give me some smart ass remark and try to be all funny and cute. I want an answer to this crap

rather than delete storylines, why not just create new angles? I have found myself having to create or modify many angles to fit certain storylines. It's fairly simple to do.

Guest SuperPowerSlam

There is no option for 1 major catalyst and 3 major subjects. I have had to delete 3 major story lines for lack of angles. telling to me to go download an angle pack is not going to cut it. because there will always be story lines with no angles available, the only option for this is for the individual to be able to create his own angles at will or be forced to use unchain story lines. and I'm not playing any more unchained story lines I am tired of that crap. so what does everyone else do ? I'm sure some one will give me some smart ass remark and try to be all funny and cute. I want an answer to this crap

rather than delete storylines, why not just create new angles? I have found myself having to create or modify many angles to fit certain storylines. It's fairly simple to do.

because I don't know how to create or modify an angle. if i did I'd be doing it. I'm not seeing any options for writing or modifying angles, only for writing story lines

Edited by SuperPowerSlam