EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest SuperPowerSlam

Do yourself a big favor and use "Unchained" storylines

I went into the editor,

clicked edit data base , clicked angles, then clicked add record. And made a record of that exact angle. The angle will not show up in my current TNA game. but it will show up if I make a new game. which means you can't make an angle for your current game and use it during the current game. WTF :w00t:

Edited by SuperPowerSlam

Guest SuperPowerSlam

You need to import the newly created angle into your game.

Options > Import data

That did it thanx swoop. I'm thinking about buying me a mic and making me some self help videos on TEW2005 and putting them on youtube to further help people. since I believe I got everything down pat now accept for a couple of minor things.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The website is still down for me, I was trying to download the game to my flashdrive...

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest ironsheik7

Boy do i have a problem lol. get ready to be shocked ........

I bet I'll have to end up uploading pictures because nobody will understand what I am talking about.

Basically I somehow changed all the data files into small word pads. example:

In septmber2011 folder angles are now word pads, story line is now a word pad , card is now a word pad, gimmick is now a word pad etc. so i chose to change file type to TEW2005 and now

all the files are little TEW2005 screens and when i click one it pops up the tew2005 screen.

The game will still play but because the file types have been changed it is causing lag in the game.

It is taking anywhere from 5-10 minutes at all loading screens example when I click next day to go from say tuesday to wednesday there is a 5-10 minute wait. The problem is the file types in the data folder were unknown black white. They had no known file extension and now the only option is to chose a file extension and if i chose TEW2005 as file extension it turns the files into tew2005 screens ....... so how do I get the data files back to normal so I can play the game ?

and yes uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't get rid of it OK