EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Ha. I didn't even notice it this morning. I was too tired to notice anything, I just saw you posted, but didn't read it.

I'll check it out later and let you know, it sounds good though. I might be off the computer a couple days, but when I check it out, I'll report back. I just want something so I don't have the current picture pack for a game where half the people aren't even in the game.

Just a small notification that I've changed webhost for reallyhotstuff.net yesterday and the website is still getting moved and configured as we speak.

I changed host from a linux host to a windows host for the same price, so some settings have to be done and I lost some features.

I expect everything to get back online before monday, but it'll depend on my availability.

EddiG has been notified and some minor changes will have to be made (my bandwidth limit is lower and files above 100MB aren't tolerated). I didn't think the transfer would be done so fast and I didn't want to pay for a complete transfer nor was it feasible considering that some files will have to be more closely monitored to be sure it stays within the plan.

the downtime is entirely my fault and not his. I'm sorry.

Edited by magik

• 2 weeks later...