EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm pretty shocked, but the G Network doesn't have April 2007. Now I don't need it now, or for a long time for that matter, but it would be appreciated if I could have a database from then to save for later.

Why you shocked? ¬_¬ I only upload what's out there.

Well I'm just surprised nobody's made it yet.

April 2007 has been made... It was made in March, 2007, just like all of my other updates have been made the month prior.

My first update was January of 2007... Since then, the only month I have not released an update was in July of 2010, because I was recovering from open heart surgery.

If you want it, shoot me a PM... I hardly ever read this thread and, since I'm working on December 2011 right now, chances are, I'll forget, if I'm not reminded.

Eddie, if you're missing anything from 2007 on (except July 2010, obviously) for your site, feel free to shoot me a PM as well... I'll see if I can't reupload them for you this weekend.

-Bill

• Like 1

I remember before that I had a banner/logo pack that was quite in-depth that I downloaded from somewhere. It had a few defunct/not-in-updates promotions as well as a few alternatives for some companies.

Does anyone have anything similar to this? I play a lot of BY2G games and the collection of banners/logos was very useful.

Anyone have a link (or whatever) for IDM's comic scenario? not sure where to look for it, aha. thanks in advance!

Also, are there any anime/cartoon/comic book/video game scenarios (all combined)?! I have looked but failed to find any :\ again, thanks in advance!

Edited by 0wen

Anyone have a link (or whatever) for IDM's comic scenario? not sure where to look for it, aha. thanks in advance!

Also, are there any anime/cartoon/comic book/video game scenarios (all combined)?! I have looked but failed to find any :\ again, thanks in advance!

Voilà

The Savefile links don't work anymore, but the Megauploads do I believe. Available in both Zip and RAR, along with optional pic packs

Long time lurker, trying to really get going playing the game. Trying to build up my developmental with young indy talent that I either hear or have seen, and some that I have found totally through the internet. Was wondering if anybody had some stat suggestions for Scotty Putty, who used to team alot with Brady Roberts, and Ken Carson who works for NWA Houston. Or are they just named something else in the game and I'm completely missing them? Thanks in advance.