EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

i have no problem downloading it or extracting it, must be only you funker

Am i talking to you? No, now shut your cock sucking mouth

That was completely uncalled for. He was simply answering MY QUESTION about whether or not anyone else was having problems. You better hope that they get uploaded to ewinventory because I will not . . . under any circumstances upload them to a different site for you now. Not after that.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me where I can find the good NWA i DOM scenario that includes the amazingly awesome wiki page?

Anybody? Sorry if you consider this 'post whoring', but I'd just like to find it.

You may not use this thread to ask if a particular scenario exists. Breaking this rule will result in a warning.

Just sayin'.

I'm working on my 1998 scenario (yet again) and hope to have it finished by the end of this month so it can be uploaded to the site. I've finished the workers for WCW and have been adding wrestlers who weren't in the other scenarios to the game. I'm trying to get somewhere between 550 and 600 wrestlers in the data and then complete the edits on all of them. I may or may not release the wrestler data as a separate file depending on how long it takes me to do it and everything else. I'm sick of the "working on it, not working on it" and trying to find time to do it, so if I make the wrestler data alone and it's pretty good, I might just release it since it'd probably be a while before I can get everything else finished.

So basically, for those who don't wanna read all that, there may be a better 1998 wrestler.dat file coming soon... ish.

Tried to download the 2100 scenario out of curiosity to see what it would look like. The scenario is for EWR 3.0, and the wrestler.dat file will not convert and gives a run-time error.

Just thought I would let everybody know. (Y)

I had the same problem, so MPH, you may delete it.

:)

Guest BMD21

I've tried countless times trying to download the KyKy_HIJKL and for some reason it isn't allowing me to do it.

So i was wondering if anybody can help me.

Please.

Thank you in advance.

BMD21