Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

It's pretty good. It harkens back a lot to the goofy Batman of the 60s and has a lot of great guest spots. The Aquaman episodes are great.

I was watching the seriously awesome documentary for voice actors called I Know That Voice (go see it, any way you can) and was surprised to find out that Diedrich Bader (Osawld from the Dre Carey Show) was the voice of Batman from Brave & The Bold so I checked out a clip and went and got the series. Might crack into that tonight.

I just found that out last night when his episode of Fatman on Batman came up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DC Animated seems to have a lot more blood than it used to. I guess they're aiming the films at the people that actually buy them. >_>

Son of Batman is cool so far, though. Can't say there's any stand out voice performances thus far, though nothing's going to beat Jensen Ackles as Jason Todd.

Also, we seem to get every male Bat character in these things, can't Batgirl or Batwoman get a little love?

It was good! Not great, but really good! Under The Red Hood was still better, but I enjoyed this. It left me wanting more Batman & Damien, so if we actually have him stick around in the next animated Batman film, that'll be awesome. Also made me want to finally watch Justice League: War.

Boo. Terry is great. I also like the two girl Jokers and the scarecrow one. The rest are blech.

Once you finish there is a JLU episode called "Epilogue" that's the finale for Batman Beyond.