Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

That Harley doesn't sound right. Love all the other voices though. Glad Conroy is Batman again.

I imagine Court of Owls will be the next New 52 thing to get animated. Don't see them wanting to do Trinity War much and that's the next JL event.

I still want animated Kingdom Come more than anything.

• Like 1

Anyone seen JLA Adventures: Trapped In Time? It's a ton of fun! I loved it, definitely hoping Warner Bros. Animation start their own line of DC movies, because I'm clearly depending on animated features for my DC kick.

And no more Batman movies, for crying out loud.

Anyone seen JLA Adventures: Trapped In Time? It's a ton of fun! I loved it, definitely hoping Warner Bros. Animation start their own line of DC movies, because I'm clearly depending on animated features for my DC kick.

And no more Batman movies, for crying out loud.

Oh you will not get this wish. They will make every Batman movie they can.

I really hope they plan on doing a animated Aquaman movie.

List of things I want

Kingdom Come movie

Aquaman movie

More Batman Beyond

I really just want them to branch out a bit and do story arcs from other characters, but the Batman animated films are class.

I really want to see Green Lantern start with Geoff Johns' rebirth story and carry on from there, revisiting Hal Jordan as Parallax and Sinestro leaving the Corps to form the Sinestro Corps.

Yes, a Green Lantern movie would be marvelous. They've had so many Batman films that it's bound to be hit and miss, like Son of Batman which was terrible considering they set the bar so high with Flashpoint Paradox and War. But the best one they made is quite possibly Under the Red Hood, anyway.

But seriously, they have so many big guns, we need more another Flash movie, another, actually good Wonder Woman movie, hell, give Green Arrow and Black Canary one. So much potential, and all we get is another Batman movie. At least they're not about his goddamn origin, again.

Been watching Teen Titans Go clips on youtube. There is one thing I like better about it than the old TT show. They don't go out of their way not to mention Batman or any other Bat characters.

• 3 months later...

Assault on Arkham was fun a hell. Liked the new Girl's Harley more than I did in the trailer. Still think they should use Tara Strong whenever possible though. So glad they used Conroy for Batman.The guy they had doing him in War and Son of Batman isn't bad but he is nothing to Kevin. Troy Baker is an amazing Joker. Close enough to Hamill but gritty-er. I really liked Harley's costume. That's what I wish she was using in the comics now. Was meh on Deadshot's get-up. Batman looked extra cool but his eyes were weird. It's like they couldn't decide on white eyes or no white eyes and decided to go between the two options. King Shark was weird, he didn't even look like a shark. Thought on the end

I kinda wish in the end when Deadshot was aiming at Waller that the camera zoom-out showed Harley playing with Deadshot's daughter rather than the kid playing with a teddy bear by herself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I imagine the art will pretty much be like the JLU cartoon just updated. It's a Bruce Timm headed Justice League project so I don't think it'll look crazy or weird.