A war waiting to blow up

Agent Risktaker

Soulja Slim lost his life last year to a hitman in an apparent record label rivalry. Now, the slain New Orleans rapper has been posthumously named as a prime suspect in another gruesome murder.

While investigating the murder of James 'Soulja Slim' Tapp, who died by an assailants gunfire on his mother's lawn on November 26, 2003, detectives found an ominous link that implicated the rapper in a murder of Robert Lee Paige Jr. that took place in September 2003. The thirty year old New Orleans man was shot and tossed into a City Park lagoon -- his body weighted down with cinder blocks. And apparently, Slim is being looked into as a possible suspect in other shootings.

"We had a known credible witness who came in and gave us circumstances of the murder which substantiated information that, through our investigation, only we had," Scott said. "There would be no other reason for a person to come in and name Soulja Slim as a perpetrator after the fact. There would be nothing for that person to gain," said Third District Capt. James Scott.

Slim's family and friends are outraged by the accusation, saying Tapp was on the verge of stardom and was in the process of promoting his album.

"That's just their way of closing their books," said Tapp's manager, Anthony "Antman" Murray. "Nothin' on the street was serious enough for him to bother with like that. Nothing that crucial...He wasn't on that type of time. He was on artist-type time."

Meanwhile, they also have to contend with another blow. The DA's office has concluded that it would not charge the suspected hit man, Garelle Smith, in the murder of Slim because "the evidence was insufficient to prove the crime."

Speculation is still swirling as to who could have been behind the murder of Slim, some naming Master P and No Limit as the culprits.

"It could have been jealousy, it could have been a lot of things," he said. "You hear so much, you don't know what to believe. But the streets talk, and with the following that Slim had, the truth is going to come out," remarks Slim's producer, KLC.

credit - SOHH

There's already alot of songs flying around between some of Master P's crew and Juvenile's crew so this thing is just waiting to blow up.

Edited by AR

Guest bukkake bandit

There's already alot of songs flying around between some of Master P's crew and Juvenile's crew so this thing is just waiting to blow up.

Here's to hoping they get Lil' Romeo.

You guys need to here TI's diss to Lil Flip and then Lil Flip's response. He killed TI.

'Nigga, you lucky that my plane got delayed.

Otherwise I would've knocked ya ass off da stage.

Trying to get on my Game Over Remix but I told you no

I only do tracks with niggaz I think dope

And niggaz know, in the streets I'm the hardest

so why the fuck would I diss a gold artist?'

Edited by AR

You guys need to here TI's diss to Lil Flip and then Lil Flip's response. He killed TI.

Aw Snap!.....? :unsure:

Erm, burn?

Sorry, this seems like a really bad knock-off (best way I can put it) of the East Coast-West Coast war. syco hit it on the head, gangsta rap is dead....

Oh man, that rhymes. Check my uber mic skillz!

Oops, sorry.

'GOVERNMENT MAN, you lucky that my TOUR BUS got delayed.

Otherwise I would've knocked YOUR ASS INTO THE FIRE PIT.

Trying to get on my HELL IS COMING REMIX BUT I TOLD YOU NO

I only do tracks with PUNKERS THAT PUNK

And PUNKERS know, in the MOSH I'M THE MOSHIEST

so WHY WOULD I PUNK WITH A FAKE PUNKER?'

You understand now? :D

Oops, sorry.

'GOVERNMENT MAN, you lucky that my TOUR BUS got delayed.

Otherwise I would've knocked YOUR ASS INTO THE FIRE PIT.

Trying to get on my HELL IS COMING REMIX BUT I TOLD YOU NO

I only do tracks with PUNKERS THAT PUNK

And PUNKERS know, in the MOSH I'M THE MOSHIEST

so WHY WOULD I PUNK WITH A FAKE PUNKER?'

You understand now? :D

So it is true. Squancho and AR really are the same person.

Guest fullhouse

Show me a rapper who doesn't have to use 'nigga' or some variation every other line or so, and I'll show you a better rapper.

Kanye West...

"All Falls Down"

Well that is just one song in his defense.

But here goes, a few to the best of my knowledge, Eminem, Bubba Sparxx, Lil'Romeo (okay now I'm reaching)