Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

• Admin

Currently Running

Game 1: Full Circle Mafia by Rider
Game 2: Anime Mafia 2 by Mick

Currently Waiting

List Rules by RW:

- A game is "Ready" when it has been fully designed, balanced and role PM's written for it - i.e. if I said to you "You can start, but you have to do so within 10 minutes" it wouldn't be a problem.
- Once you designate your game as "Ready", there really shouldn't be any changes to it's size. Otherwise it wasn't really ready was it
- If your game is not marked as "Ready" (because you either haven't posted in thread or PM'ed me to tell me) by the time it reaches the top of the list, it will be removed.
- You may only have one game on the list at a time. If you have a game running, it is OK to sign up another game.
- I reserve the right to change the order of the list as I see fit, since I'm the one in charge around here.

Waiting List:

1. Nintendo 64 Mafia by RDT16
2. DC Universe Mafia by phatman
3. A Song Of Ice & Fire: War Of The Five Mafias by Jericode
4. Marvel Comics Mafia II: The Sequel by DFF

5. Divine Comedy Mafia II: Canticle 2: Purgatorio by Sheep

6. Quickdraw Mafia by Tigerstyle

7. Unnamed Mafia by Rabbit

TBC. Marvel Mafia 2: Age Of Apocalypse by RW

• Like 11

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Can we make a rule that you can only have one game between both lists at any one time?

(Also, I mentioned this in the other thread, but in case you miss it, I think the two Avengers games should count as one, so we have five running right now.)

• Admin
Can we make a rule that you can only have one game between both lists at any one time?

(Also, I mentioned this in the other thread, but in case you miss it, I think the two Avengers games should count as one, so we have five running right now.)

Agreed, only one game sign-up per person at a time.

And I've already counted Avengers/WCA as one slot (Y)

• Like 1

I won Civil War for us by initiating the Slogger lynch.

I thought it'd take us to 9-8, which we'd turn to an 8-7 advantage and win with the nightkills. It turned out to be an even better move than I'd previously thought.

Although, I'm sure I did precious little of note other than that move.