True Blood

zero

While he could have moved fast to avoid the stake, Eric can also move fast (faster if he is older).

Im really starting to get into this season more now. I enjoyed Bill training Jessica and seeing Sookie throw in some punches. Next weeks episode looks just as good. It is going to suck not seeing it since I won't have access to HBO or a computer.

That final scene was so hardcore that part of me actually wonders if Paquin and Moyer were fucking for real. Hey, they're together in real life, and if you're going to have a crew of people film you naked while thrusting on your significant other, you might as well do the real thing, right? :pervert:

That final scene was so hardcore that part of me actually wonders if Paquin and Moyer were fucking for real. Hey, they're together in real life, and if you're going to have a crew of people film you naked while thrusting on your significant other, you might as well do the real thing, right? :pervert:

I think we should all just agree this is what happened

Oh man, that last scene was terrific. This whole episode was damn good, with the exception of Lafayette's stuff. I just really don't care about his relationship really, I suppose its helping his character grow but I'm really hoping either his mother or his boyfriend gets killed by something soon. The other great part of this episode definitely had to be

Franklin's momentary reappearance. That was fantastic, Tara was actually really good in that and Jason finally used the shotgun, he's been walking around with that thing for like three episodes now.

This season has just been amazing. That final scene was a completely out of nowhere twist (I thought the King was going to kill the Vamp League chick), but fit perfectly in the over the top context of the show. I suspect this season will be all about killing him, but I hope Season 4 is all about the nationwide outcry against vampire rights.

I'm still hoping for a bigass vampire war at some point, I thought it was coming last year with the Fellowship of the Sun thing but obviously that didn't happen. I still fully expect them to show up again at some point either this season or next to start some shit again.

I'm still hoping for a bigass vampire war at some point, I thought it was coming last year with the Fellowship of the Sun thing but obviously that didn't happen. I still fully expect them to show up again at some point either this season or next to start some shit again.

Well if you are ever going to get it now is going to be the time. I mean really, if there isn't a war after that then I don't know what it would take to cause one.