Call of Duty: World At War

Meacon Keaton

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you not allowed to have guests in COD like you can in other games like Halo? My brother wanted to play online but there was nothing that said for him to join. Unless I am missing something, but I don't think I am. I know he can join me in split screen campaign or split screen multiplayer but that is just 2-4 on the same console and no online play.

Sometimes me and my buddies have a problem connecting to each other as well, me and my one friend can't at all, and me and my other friend can sometimes, so if we're lucky, my 2nd friend invites us both and the three of us get to play, as both my friends can connect to each other.

In other news..

ZOMBIE MODE RULES!

I'm only able to get to level 6/7 on my own, me and my buddy made it to 10 last night after being stuck at 8 for a while (on split screen), but god damn it's just as fun as multiplayer. Anyone on PS3 want to get together a zombie-mutilating team online and see if we can beat the developers? >_>

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I'm beyond pissed right now. I'm at the last fucking mission of the game and I saved, so I could eat my dinner. Get back on right after I eat and now when I go to Resume Game, it says that my save is incompatible with the current version of the game. When I hit continue, it just takes me to a black screen, where I can't even access my Xbox Live menu. Anybody else have this problem? I hate to think I played the whole fucking game and now I'm not going to be able to finish it.

EDIT: Never mind. After refusing to believe I had to start over, I let the black screen sit for about ten minutes and it finally loaded. This Zombie Mode better be worth it.

Edited by Meacon

You can just start the mission over, it did the same to me.

As for online play, I wish they would fix the fucking spawns already, it's getting ridiculous. It was a problem on COD4, and it wasn't fixed. Another thing that stupid, if you die while shooting, the bullets disappear.

Yeah respawns stupid. They should do like on Rainbow where you'd atleast get a few seconds where you couldn't loose health

Zombies is a pretty damn good mode but don't play with people who don't get the concept of teamwork and are more interested in getting more kills and being a glory hunter, be organized and in the later rounds don't go friggin rambo lol. Highest i got to with me mates is level 19 and then when we played with another of me mates who is a bit selfish and doesn't understand the above and moans at anyone for anything we did crap because he was trying to get kills when someone was covering that window leaving his windows for zombies to come in the window and basically rape us in a corner