Batracer The Return

Marcos

Guess it's safe to say now that the EWB Season 2008 game is now over. Congratulations once again to Zaz on winning the Drivers' Championship, as well as carrying his team to also win the Constructors' Championship. Let's see now how we fare in the public games.

I have to say having joined BATracer last month solely for our EWB game, this is quite a good game. From determining the car's setup and sharing data/talking with teammates, to choosing how you drive and even competing for points and wins while relying on strategy and some luck, it makes it quite a challenge, but at the same time all the more enjoyable. Pretty obvious to say that I'm now a fan of it.

Out of curiosity, what's the situation with regards to a new EWB game, now that this one's done? Short break before making a new one, or would we wait to see if there's enough interest in doing another one?

Cheers. I'd be up for another right away, mainly cos I'll be leaving home in a few weeks and don't know what my net access will be like. Are there others apart from the F1 and BTCC we could do? The Indy500 one sounds interesting, the V8 one as well but apparently that lasts for ages. Another F1 game would be good but I'd probably prefer more players this time around.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's interested in the meantime, you could join a new public academy game I'm involved in, also F1 2008, which still needs more drivers. You can join it here. (EDIT: game now filled up and started.)

Now in regards to a new EWB game, unless anyone has any objections, what we could do is take a short break and I'll start a new game during next month. No idea what carset we'd be using (then again, haven't checked yet what's available for private games), but it'd most likely be F1 based. Hope that's ok by everyone.

Edited by Vector

• 3 weeks later...

Been away for a while as my laptop had to be fixed and then I'm moving this Saturday interstate (well, kinda anyway >_>), but I should have internet access from my dorm room at Uni, so I'll definitely be up for another in a couple of weeks.

Anyone up for another private league?

Any chance would you be willing to wait for just a few more weeks? Currently involved in an A1GP private game, and it won't finish until sometime during the 1st week of March. And that's hoping there aren't any further server issues/downtime/whatever to delay it, like it has already done previously. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so hopefully as long as no server issues come up, my private A1GP game will be finished around this Monday, so I'll definitely have a free slot available for another private game between us. I just want to know if anyone is still up for another private game (perhaps obvious choice F1 2008, F1 1986 or IndyCar 2008), or would we have to leave it for another time?

I'm up for it.

Kicking ass in my public (academy) F1 game (after 9 races I'm on 66 points, 2nd is on 53, 3rd on 36), but finding it a lot harder in my V8 one (last =/, though my teammate's third last as we have a shit car) and my A1 game (21 out of 25).