UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Lost my intro fight by a slim margin 19-18/19-18/19-19 before winning my next fight against Matt Williams by KO (Best of the Night), Proably overstepped my bounds a little by fighting Johnny Oro and got myself knocked out because of it, Then I faced Derrick Mitchell and KOed him with a sweet uppercut to go 2-2 and grab my second KO of the night award.

I'm over stepping my bounds again by fighting Hector Romero (He's ranked 20th) but I guess If im more careful, I'll have more than a shot at KOing him.

I'm loving this game, Period.

[Edit] Goodnight, Hector

Rocked him with a head kick and just layed into him and must have layed 7 or so punches from the top before the ref pulled me off him.

[Edit2] I'm going to restart my career and try this all again, I made some BS decisions and it fucking killed me.

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

Time to introduce Kimbo Slice to the heavyweight division. ;)

And I'm fucking crushed they don't half the balding hair.

EDIT: Kimbo wins his first fight by decision. Boxing/Wrestling combo, yet his punches don't seem to strong at all.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

EDIT: Kimbo wins his first fight by decision. Boxing/Wrestling combo, yet his punches don't seem to strong at all.

Wouldn't that be perhaps because you've yet to build up his attributes...?

Wouldn't that be perhaps because you've yet to build up his attributes...?

That, and I'm used to them being high, and its fucking Kimbo, he should have some damn hard punches to start.

EDIT: Aaaand like the real Kimbo, he's got no stamina. Start of the 3rd round he started gassed, and thus got KOed.

SHIT... had a training camp the week before my fight with Matt Hughes... I've managed to be at 81% stamina rather than 0... but... shit. I need this win.

EDIT: MOTHERFUCKER!!! I HATE YOU MATT HUGHES!!! 6 fucking seconds left in the round and the prick locked on a goddamn armbar...

Edited by JairusCain

FUCKING RIGHT~! I just saved Kimbo's ass from his 2nd KO loss. Got rocked in the 1st round, survived. Gassed in the 2ND ROUND and somehow survived. Started gassed yet again in the 3rd round, got rocked once, survived, got clinch-tripped and THAT rocked me, but somehow managed to kick him off without getting the KO blow. As we stand up, I threw a ducking right hook, hitting him in his badly gashed left temple and put him to sleep.

Straight Cardio work for Kimbo. Lets try not and gas this time.

EDIT: Chalk up another Kimbo win. Halfway through the 3rd, started to gas. Managed to KO him anways

2 KO of the Nights in a row.

So... Maddox vs. Karo VIII... or was it IX... I don't remember... First Round... TKO... I rocked him about 6 times within the first 4 minutes and then finally just pounded the living shit out of him.

EDIT: Follow that up with a very similar, yet less dominating victory over Marcus Davis.

Edited by JairusCain

Kimbo's streak continues! 3 KO's, nearly after being KO'd himself. It was like he unleashed the beast. Kimbo wasn't defending after getting rocked, his head getting pounded into the mat and rocking him again before he managed to kick Terrence Young off of him before the ref stopped it. Right after that, Kimbo went into beserker mode before finally KOing him with a diving right hand halfway through round 2.

EDIT: Getting my rematch with Mark Emerson, the guy who KOed me. Lets clean Kimbo's record.

Ohhhhhh yeah. Thiago Alves goes down in the first round with 2:10 remaining. I was worried about this fight, but that makes 3 or 4 wins in a row by KO. Here's to hoping this keeps up. I'm in my last year of my career and have not yet reached the title. I'll be damned if I retire without gold.

EDIT: Oh shit... next fight is Maddox vs. Hughes III or IV... I've yet to take this asshole down. Now's the time.

EDIT: OMG are you fucking kidding me?! IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE TO ESCAPE A FUCKING MATT HUGHES SUBMISSION?!?!

Edited by JairusCain

Oh fucking boo. Retirement fight and I've only worked my way up to be the #6 ranked Welterweight, and the highest up I can face is the #4 ranked fighter. I swear to christ you have to go undefeated if you want to win a damn title on here... whatever, let's go out on top. Goodbye Jon Fitch.

WIN/LOSS RESULTS FOR MY CAREER

24-14-0

7/5/2009 - WIN over DWAYNE WILLIAMS via KO 1R (2:39)

9/9/2009 - WIN over CALVIN HOBBS via KO 1R (3:11)

11/25/2009 - WIN over FABIANO DASILVA via KO 1R (3:50)

2/25/2010 - WIN over GARRISON BROOKS via KO 1R (4:15)

5/5/2010 - WIN over KYLE BRADLEY via KO 1R (3:49)

7/7/2010 - LOSS to KARO PARISYAN via SUB 1R (2:08)

8/11/2010 - WIN over MITSUHIRO YOSHIDA via KO 1R (1:33)

10/20/2010 - WIN over CHRIS LYTLE via KO 1R (3:02)

12/15/2010 - WIN over KARO PARISYAN via KO 2R (2:42) REVENGE 5 MONTHS IN THE MAKING

1/22/2011 - LOSS to MATT HUGHES via SUB 1R (2:28)

2/23/2011 - LOSS to MIKE SWICK via KO 1R (1:12)

4/13/2011 - WIN over CHRIS LYTLE via KO 2R (3:13)

6/22/2011 - WIN over KARO PARISYAN via KO 2R (0:21) 6 MONTH WAIT FOR THE RUBBER MATCH... and the WIN

8/20/2011 - LOSS to DIEGO SANCHEZ via KO 1R (4:10)

10/19/2011 - WIN over MIKE SWICK via KO 2R (1:38) REVENGE 8 MONTHS IN THE MAKING

11/16/2011 - LOSS to MIKE SWICK via KO 1R (4:21) ... dick...

1/25/2012 - WIN over KARO PARISYAN via KO 2R (1:15)

4/18/2012 - WIN over KARO PARISYAN via KO 2R (2:18)

6/23/2012 - LOSS to MATT SERRA via KO 2R (4:38)

9/15/2012 - WIN over ANTHONY JOHNSON via KO 2R (0:27)

11/17/2012 - WIN over MARCUS DAVIS via KO 2R (1:03)

1/19/2013 - LOSS to MATT HUGHES via SUB 1R (2:00) LOSS NUMBER 2 AFTER A 2 YEAR WAIT...

4/27/2013 - WIN over MARCUS DAVIS via KO 2R (1:51)

7/13/2013 - LOSS to JON FITCH via SUB 1R (4:23)

9/28/2013 - LOSS to JOSH KOSCHECK via KO 3R (3:39)

12/11/2013 - LOSS to BEN SAUNDERS via SUB 1R (4:36)

1/8/2014 - WIN over ANTHONY JOHNSON via KO 1R (3:07)

3/12/2014 - WIN over KARO PARISYAN via KO 1R (3:25)

5/17/2014 - WIN over MATT SERRA via KO 2R (1:07) REVENGE ALMOST 2 YEARS IN THE MAKING

7/26/2014 - WIN over BEN SAUNDERS via KO 1R (2:30) REVENGE 7 MONTHS IN THE MAKING

9/27/2014 - LOSS to MATT HUGHES via SUB 1R (4:54) LOSS NUMBER 3 AFTER NEARLY ANOTHER 2 YEAR WAIT...

1/24/2015 - LOSS to JON FITCH via SUB 1R (4:26) LOSS NUMBER 2 AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF WAIT...

3/21/2015 - WIN over KARO PARISYAN via KO 1R (3:57)

5/23/2015 - WIN over MARCUS DAVIS via KO 1R (3:05)

8/22/2015 - WIN over THIAGO ALVES via KO 1R (2:45)

10/17/2015 - LOSS to MATT HUGHES via SUB 1R (2:45) LOSS NUMBER 4 AFTER A 13 MONTH WAIT...

1/23/2016 - WIN over JOSH KOSCHECK via KO 1R (3:09) REVENGE OVER 2 YEARS IN THE MAKING

5/28/2016 - LOSS to JON FITCH via SUB 2R (2:07) LOSS NUMBER 2 AFTER A 16 MONTH WAIT TO SEND ME PACKING......

Edited by JairusCain

THIS GAME FUCKING ROCKS!

Ultor Crop. from Saints Row 2 as a unlockable sponsor!!!, So god damn awesome and the fact that my new heavyweight is 4-0 can't no help either.

Word of advice to Eddie Sanchez... Don't keep going for the single collar tie up, Because I'll just counter it and beat your face in so bad, That your eyes then swell shut, kthxbye

Love this game!

Edited by Sgt. Slogger