UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

So, anyone up for a PS3 "league"? We'd face off against each other in a tournament to decide a champion and rankings, then we would determine contenders like UFC would. This could even go as far as members creating "Training Camps" where you recruit members to practice with. Could be pretty cool ^_^

So, anyone up for a PS3 "league"? We'd face off against each other in a tournament to decide a champion and rankings, then we would determine contenders like UFC would. This could even go as far as members creating "Training Camps" where you recruit members to practice with. Could be pretty cool ^_^

This sounds good! Except for the PS3 part.

I was thinking that too, would it be our created guys who are retired or proper UFC guys?

I think created would be fun as I can't see many people on EWB cheating the system and would make normal guys. Unlike in Top Spin where everyone online has 100 for power. <_<

Edited by Captain Kirk

What is wrong with people online? They pick either Rampage or Chuck, spam their special punches and then complain when I take them down and make them tap. With the exception of my one knock out, all my wins are by submission because it's just too easy. I'm not even that good at the game. At least when I play against someone rated higher than me it's a good fight. I end up on the losing end usually but at least it's a fun fight.

I'm up for a PS3 league. Created fighters would be cooler, and besides, if we used the UFC guys it would limit who could be in.

And Fitzy, it's damn well needed that I update you all on the progress of Kimbo Slice. :shifty:

Nah, I'll try and cool it down a bit more. I've been trying to use the edit button as much as possible, but sometimes I'm pissed about a loss/hyped about a win so much that instinct is to hit Add Reply.
Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

With created fighters it means more people can join at anytime, plus if it came to it perhaps asking people from other forums we go on and create a massive division. :P

Would take a bit of work to work out matches and rankings etc. but I would be up for helping out with that. Especially with exams finishing on Tuesday.

So this game is generally recommended then?

It's not as flashy and full of features as a WWE game, but it's quite fun. If you like MMA you'll probably like it.

On another note, someone should get a league started for those of us with a 360.

Starting to play ranked matches online. 1-0, just won my first by TKO. He picked Chuck, so I picked Forrest, and 2nd round TKO win for Forrest.

Facing someone who chose Mir, so I'm choosing Cheick Kongo.

BS! How the fuck do you get out of the Muai Thai clinch? Theres absolutely no way, they're just free to knee you out cold.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Block and click hte grapple stick. Thats what I do lmao

There's alot of BS in this game tho. I hate boxers who just use the same punches up close then run away then they disconnect when I GnP them out cause their too newb for transitions.

Btw Im 28-4

360 league is where it's at (Y)

And of course I haven't played online yet and wont until I get the game tomorrow, but I'm surprised people are moaning about the guys online. I thought people would have been used to this by now after the amount of idiots you get on other fighting games (Certainly Smackdown). Most games online are full of complete idiots looking to play in stupid ways or get cheap wins in some sort of way or fashion. Which is why starting up a league or something along those lines would be nice, because then at least you know you're not going to get any shit going on.