UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Yeah, a lot of people do that. I beat someone who was 40-0 and they did that. Now I just don't even bother with anyone who's 20 wins up and less than 3 wins.

EDIT: BTW, I'm 40-21. Which is fairly fancy. I won like 12 straight today then lost 5 in a row then gave up.

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

and the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LHW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!!

Take that Rashad. The fucker was 28-3-1 in my game better make that 28-4-1 now.

edit: when I finish my career I'll start playing online.

edit2: Booyah! Take that Machida! You can't run away like a bitch when you are on your back getting your face pounded in.

Edited by kale

I've had the quitting thing happen twice online so far. Today I had a guy quit right as I got him into a kimura. The only thing I do is just avoid them after the fight. Oh well, people are dickheads online as already noted.

I'm like 31-19 or something like that. Mixing it up with KO's and subs.

So we should probably get parties together on Live and then we can just match ourselves up and fight each other. Thats what Fitzy, Rocksta and I were doing, but its only so effective with 3 people.

Indeed. I'm just playing ranked now. 3-0 so far. Twice with BJ, one with Mir. Versus GSP twice and Lesnar once.

Shocking

My first loss was in the most fun match. Third round its crazy everyones getting knocked down but no KOs. Rampage catches me shooting in. Powerbomb. I get up I go for a punch and he gets me with the overhand knocking me out with 4 seconds left. Pure awesome.

Then I tapped GSP in less then a minute.

Any tips for facing Vera? He keeps knocking me out after I get out of his clinch with a bullshit head kick or something, I refuse to lose via an out of the blue head kick.