UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Any tips for facing Vera? He keeps knocking me out after I get out of his clinch with a bullshit head kick or something, I refuse to lose via an out of the blue head kick.

Are you serious? Ugh.

I'm up to join the league, I've been playing online like crazy today, didn't fair to bad. I think my record is somewhere around 6-5-0. Not that many fights, but some of them didn't count because kids kept disconnecting when I had them down & out.

Has anyone else had a fight where the person just uses the same punch to the mid section over and over so that you can't move? I think someone did it to me with Rampage, it's the biggest crock on the game. Hopefully next years game will have a few more online fixes and make the submissions a little less "Godly."

I just got this tonight.

Just had my tryout fight... won by unanimous decision, 20-17x2, and 20-18 from one judge. Not enough power to knock him out... not enough submission skills to tap him either... but a good mix of everything.

I like this... a lot... and am very excited.

Any tips for facing Vera? He keeps knocking me out after I get out of his clinch with a bullshit head kick or something, I refuse to lose via an out of the blue head kick.

Are you serious? Ugh.

Of course not, I was just having some issues with the Plum clinch, Turned the box back on and KO'd Vera after I got out of his clinch.

Then I got surprised by someone submission skills and got tapped out in 58 seconds.

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

lol plump

BTW, this game is incredible. After 8 straight LHW title defenses I fucked up against Rampage and got knocked the fuck out with a sweet left.

Shuuuuuutup :P

Stupid Typos

3-3 for Online ranked, just KOd Anderson Silva with Forrest.

4-3 now, just beat a button mashing Chuck with Wanderlai's mounted GnP for a TKO. 1 KO, 2 TKOs, 1 Submission. LMAO, I leveled up twice off beating him too.

4-4 because the only fight I could fucking find is a CAF only, and Heavyweight, and I only have a 27 OVR Kimbo that just got his ass KOd.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I decided to try the demo again with my mate yesterday and we ended up playing it for over 2 hours. This game is fuckin' fun once you get the hang of it. Only thing I still suck at is submission/ground, because I don't exactly know how it works yet. I'll probably pick the game up today, so down the line I'll be up for a XBL league.