UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

I started up a new LHW career alongside my Kimbo Slice HVW career. 'Big Nasty' Nick Verra has won his first fight by KO.

And now lost his second by TKO.

FUCK Like I just start sucking at this fucking game. Pisses me off. I wish you had a fucking option to retire or not, cause I feel I just wasted my time with my last guy.

Nick Verra - 1-2

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Can't you choose to retire a guy when you load a career? I'm pretty sure I've seen the option there...

Yeah, but I meant once you reach 2015 and Dana makes you retire, I wish you could choose not to. I see I didn't make it clear I was referring to my first fighter.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I think I've found my preferred style of fighter (Boxer/Wrestler) I don't know what it is, But I can't get the hang of submissions at the moment, But it doesn't matter if I can't tap em out, I'll just knock them out.

"My ducking hooks are the best, Best hooks in the world, All the other hooks are thrown by little girls"

So I decided to spend some money on Undisputed anyways, despite having virtually none left. But what a buy. Is it possible to have title fights though? Have titles fights like in SmackDown! vs. RAW?

Yeah just set the rounds to 5 rounds and it is a title fight. I think the person who sets up the fight is the champion as that is how it was when I faced Rocksta and he beat me for a title when I accidentally put it on 5 rounds.

Edited by Fitzy

Yeah, I couldn't find him either. That is kind of sad, actually. And yes, that picture fucking insane.

Oh man, I love knocking people out. Created a Danish fighter (obvoiusly) in Career Mode and he is insane with his kicks. So far I have 6-0 streak going, slowly fighting my way up the Welterweight rankings. This game is fucking awesome. :)

Gamertag: Ljpunk

Has anyone noticed who has the best Submission Offense & Defense overall? I think Mir has it in the Heavyweight division and Griffin has it in the Light Heavyweight. Other than those two, I was just curious as to who has the best in other divisions and whose the best in the game at it.