UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Just got the game finally, much different to the demo. Just had my first fight as Forrest and took on Nakamura on Experienced difficulty, fuck does it seem much harder than the actual demo. The guy honestly schooled me in the first round and took me down non stop and that's someone who isn't even rated that highly, should be a great challenge. Came back in the second round, but he was still scoring some take downs but not doing anything with them. Third round and he takes me down in the first minute and Forrest seems to suddenly just snap. I get to my feet and start throwing non-stop combos like the fucking real life Forrest Griffin and Nakamura doesn't respond at all. Fifteen or so shots later and his face is bloodied and he collapses and I pound on him, awesome stuff.

Only my first fight, but it seems brilliant so far and much harder than I actually expected, which is a huge plus as it'll hopefully make the game even more playable for me. I'll try out career a little later, but first impressions of the actual game is top notch. Surprisingly I feel like a few of the fighters are underrated though, Jardine and Houston seem a little low rated and I expected them to at least hit the 80's, but I'm still going to have a blast with Houston hopefully.

Edit: HOLY SHIT RAMPAGE. Love it. Love him. Just murdered Bonnar in the first round with the devastating punches and a sickening slam to the ground. Loving how they've nailed Rampage almost to a tea, he's going to be a beast online :w00t:

Edited by Scum Fan 4 Life

Alright -- lemme take down your names for the league again. Remember, it's an online league (much more fun that way). A thread shall be up shortly.

360 league? It best be :shifty:

Diego Sanchez is pretty awesome as well. Finally got the hang of the throws and slams, loving that stuff now. I love his special punch as well, just KO'ed Burkman (I think it was him) with it in the third round. I'm still leap years behind getting good at the submission system though, failing non stop with that. I'll keep attempting it though and do my best until I can finally manage to pull one off.

Alright -- lemme take down your names for the league again. Remember, it's an online league (much more fun that way). A thread shall be up shortly.

Diego Sanchez is pretty awesome as well. Finally got the hang of the throws and slams, loving that stuff now. I love his special punch as well, just KO'ed Burkman (I think it was him) with it in the third round. I'm still leap years behind getting good at the submission system though, failing non stop with that. I'll keep attempting it though and do my best until I can finally manage to pull one off.

It's going to be both -- one 360 league and one PS3 league.

Created fighters only?

Same here, I'd do it UFC fighters only, as everyone does not have the same amount of time to level up their created fighters so it won't really be fair in that regard.

Also, ow, fucking blister on my hand popped.

It's going to be both -- one 360 league and one PS3 league.

Created fighters only?

I'd prefer created fighters, but I wouldn't be against using both.

One question, though: if you play online with a created figher and his skills aren't built up, is there an effect?

Oh come on you lost to Rocksta so if he enters you would go down again.

He may have gotten the best of me last night, but I will make sure he pays when it counts!

I think it'd be more fun to play with created guys, but obviously the unbalanced stats come into play.

I'd be up for the 360 league, once I figure out how to play properly >_>